What's new

Salman Khurshid 'thrown out' from Islam for worshipping Lord Ram

Are Uighurs, who can't perform mendatoty acts, Muslims ?

first of all that statement isn't factually accurate. There is no known prohibition on them carrying out mandatory religious acts.

Secondly, if you are forced not to, that doesn't expel you from Islam.

This man seems to deliberately worship another god without being under compulsion to do so. If that is the case - then he cannot be considered a Muslim if;
1. He is aware that what he does excludes from Islam.
2. He does so of his own free will.
3. He refuses to repent for doing so after being told not to.

worshiping idol or anyone except Allah is considered shirk, Shirk is biggest sin in Islam.

i am nobody to judge anyone.

first of all that statement isn't factually accurate. There is no known prohibition on them carrying out mandatory religious acts.

Secondly, if you are forced not to, that doesn't expel you from Islam.

This man seems to deliberately worship another god without being under compulsion to do so. If that is the case - then he cannot be considered a Muslim if;
1. He is aware that what he does excludes from Islam.
2. He does so of his own free will.
3. He refuses to repent for doing so after being told not to.

Now you got the point

Somebody has to interpret it according to the changing scenario

One day sooner than later you will let your womenfolk keep the same number of husbands as the number of wives a husband can keep. Religion will be the same but interpretation will change.

Is UN superior to Constitution ?

If you have any doubt about it then I can quote American and Chinese examples.

Yes we can have and eat half of cake. Btw you are also having and eating the other half that too free of cost :D

You signed on internationally binding agreement affirming the "disputed" nature of Kashmir BEFORE you added the atot ang non sense.

While we have no issue, confusion or ambiguity about the status of Qadyanis from day one.

When you try to act smartarse, atleast do your homework.

You signed on internationally binding agreement affirming the "disputed" nature of Kashmir BEFORE you added the atot ang non sense.
Try telling UNMOGIP to come to our side of Kashmir. Or let UN rights groups try to enter Pakistan or China

While we have no issue, confusion or ambiguity about the status of Qadyanis from day one.
From Day ONE
When you try to act smartarse, atleast do your homework.
some smartarse needs to do his homework :p:

Now you got the point

Somebody has to interpret it according to the changing scenario

One day sooner than later you will let your womenfolk keep the same number of husbands as the number of wives a husband can keep. Religion will be the same but interpretation will change.

You don't get it. Anything I have said is accurate in accordance to our teachings from 1400 years ago. If we were told to stand on 1 leg, we'd stand on 1 leg. In fact we already do - we pray 5 times a day - God doesn't have an ego that needs satisfying, he doesn't need my prayer to sustain him - we do because we are told to do, we do because we are told that is the order of Allah and there is benefit for us in doing so.

Participation in Islam is voluntary, so is your degree of participation - but Islam is defined and detailed and not subject to change. If any God cannot provide a system that is sustainable for all time, then he is a false God. Our God provides us a system that is sustainable for all time, for all people.

So now he is no more Muslim, I think that now Mullahs won't mind he is praying lord rama.

Try telling UNMOGIP to come to our side of Kashmir. Or let UN rights groups try to enter Pakistan or China

what you are on about? I am telling your state position on kashmir as per UN resolution. India has accepted kashmir as disputed territory. Stop ranting kid.

what you are on about? I am telling your state position on kashmir as per UN resolution. India has accepted kashmir as disputed territory. Stop ranting kid.
You were talking about agreements and I am telling you what these agreements really worth.:p:

Yes Kashmir is disputed, the whole of Kashmir is disputed, also the one gifted to China, try telling it to China :lol:

Nothing wrong if it satisfies them and now onwards he is free ,no one dictates him ..

You were talking about agreements and I am telling you what these agreements really worth.:p:

Yes Kashmir is disputed, the whole of Kashmir is disputed, also the one gifted to China, try telling it to China :lol:

As long as you accepting Kashmir as disputed territory as oppose to your previous rants about atot ang, it works fine for us. :D

As long as you accepting Kashmir as disputed territory as oppose to your previous rants about atot ang, it works fine for us. :D

Kashmir is :

atoot aang is for domestic consumption

disputed is for CPEC

whole of it disputed, is to put Chinese spanner in UN resolutions :D

and who are you to decide that ?
The Orthodox Sunni Muslims can decide who are heretics according to the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

The Muslim authorities can decide this.

Who the hell are you to tell us what we can and cannot do?

Back
Top Bottom