sentiments by depicting
"Jannat" (heaven) and
"Jahannum" (hell).
:hitwall:
Mohammed Fasihuddin had filed a
complaint in the court of VIth Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate, which directed
police to register a case.

m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/movies/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-booked-for-hurting-religious-sentiment-of-Muslims/articleshow/27713826.cms

Seriously?? I mean next what? hurting religious sentiments by calling a muslim Muhammed or Kabir?

What a pathetic attempt to seek cheap publicity! Motive is blatantly obvious here. Salman Khan is only a presenter.. he has nothing to do with the production, format or presentation of the show.

Seriously?? I mean next what? hurting religious sentiments by calling a muslim Muhammed or Kabir?
if you hurt sentiments too much.. lions of hydrabad will wake up one day and your vatican boss cant save you.. :devil:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was done at the behest of the producers of the show, to get more viewership. Cause I honestly find it hard to believe that someone can be this sensitive :crazy:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was done at the behest of the producers of the show, to get more viewership. Cause I honestly find it hard to believe that someone can be this sensitive :crazy:

One never knows the depth of their insanity, zealots tend to be about as rational as a three month old infant who needs to poop. On the other hand I sincerely doubt that most people will care, most definitely not Salman Khan given how many controversies he's already courted.

Oh, so now a few Muslims have copyright on the words "Jannat" and "Jahannum"? Their sentiments are hurt because someone used Arabic words for Heaven and Hell?:whistle:

I remember reading a few days back that a few Muslims in Malaysia also had a problem with Christians using Allah as the word for God.

All I can say is, growing such large Vaginas isn't cool, PUSSIES!

Oh, so now a few Muslims have copyright on the words "Jannat" and "Jahannum"? Their sentiments are hurt because someone used Arabic words for Heaven and Hell?:whistle:

I remember reading a few days back that a few Muslims in Malaysia also had a problem with Christians using Allah as the word for God.

All I can say is, growing such large Vaginas isn't cool, PUSSIES!
you promised not to use body parts (balls and ovaries) to make your point.. or was it somebody else.. ?:devil:

Cheap publicity stunt,nothing else. These two are widely spoken words in all over India.The idiot seems not to have any problem with that but only finds it objectionable when a celebrity speaks it.

And then Muslims have problem when someone call them lunatics. I mean, whats the problem these guyz have?

Suppose Pakistanis were not Muslims. Then how wud you guyz have reacted to this drama?

Back
Top Bottom