New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
Hope you are all well.

Male
Age 26

Born in Azad Kashmir, Studied in Abbottabad from the age of 7 till 14, probably ran into Bin Laden a few times :), moved to the uk when I was 14 ).
Roots in Azad Kashmir, so lots of love for Pakistan , visit atleast once every year.

Profession : wanted to do mechanical engineering , got good A level grades but Larki mil gayi , so did Business and Accounting to be in same UNI as her .
Currently working as a consultant in financial services so it hasn't been too bad.

Interests :

Cricket - decent fast bowling all rounder
Politics - Both UK and Pakistan
Foodie - Mad Gosht Khor

Have been lurking here for a good few years, mainly to stay up to date with the Pakistani affairs.
I am working very hard to make my ,"move back to Pakistan" dream come true. InshaAllah soon.

Look forward to being an active member of this superb forum.

See you guys around

Hi guys,
Hope you are all well.

Male
Age 26

Born in Azad Kashmir, Studied in Abbottabad from the age of 7 till 14, probably ran into Bin Laden a few times :), moved to the uk when I was 14 ).
Roots in Azad Kashmir, so lots of love for Pakistan , visit atleast once every year.

Profession : wanted to do mechanical engineering , got good A level grades but Larki mil gayi , so did Business and Accounting to be in same UNI as her .
Currently working as a consultant in financial services so it hasn't been too bad.

Interests :

Cricket - decent fast bowling all rounder
Politics - Both UK and Pakistan
Foodie - Mad Gosht Khor

Have been lurking here for a good few years, mainly to stay up to date with the Pakistani affairs.
I am working very hard to make my ,"move back to Pakistan" dream come true. InshaAllah soon.

Look forward to being an active member of this superb forum.

See you guys around
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Which part of AK are you from? I am from near
Dadyal.

@HushShah
Welcome to forum.. any insight on house pricing fall/rise now or in coming days,,,? and is it good time to invest in stock?

Thanks SD 10.

Thanks

Not too far from you, kotli. Have been to dadyal a number of times

been to fresh bakers to eat in dadyal i live about 30 mins or more away from dadyal. i live in the hills you know ratta, thara.

@HushShah
Welcome to forum.. any insight on house pricing fall/rise now or in coming days,,,? and is it good time to invest in stock?

i don't know about housing but i know a dealer has invested in live stock and had body guards when he went recently and ppl were taking picture with him. he's doing well in this business.

been to fresh bakers to eat in dadyal i live about 30 mins or more away from dadyal. i live in the hills you know ratta, thara.

My village is less than 10 miles away from your village.

in live stock
NO BRO. I meant stock exchange... where on earth i put livestock?
or is there anyway investment method there,? where you can buy/invest an animal but that remains in farm and when sold,,, you earn profit/share

Welcome bro
Many here are alike and just enjoy the current affairs at distance

@HushShah
Thank you.
Are you talking about house prices in the UK?
Any fall currently in the prices is artificial, given the current housing situation in the UK, the property prices will rise, mainly because of the growing demand and less availability.

If you are looking to invest then North West / east Midlands is probably your best bet, I have spoken to a couple of property brokers and they say due to covid 19 and remote working success people are moving away from the bigger cities to get better value for their money, Invest in houses and not flats.

As far as stocks go, if you haven't bought them when the Pandemic was at peak then I wouldn't, as per forecasts here in the UK we are likely to get a deadly second wave of COVID 19 , if it hits in the winter then we will see some major dips.
Ofcourse it depends on the industry/ sector , I.e. automotive industry isn't expected to recover anytime soon, leisure and hospitality you can forget about.

If you really want to invest in stocks then I recommend you do a bit of research into pharmaceutical companies/ medicine distributors , those that are leading the research for covid 19, these can be fruitful in the short term.

Welcome bro
Many here are alike and just enjoy the current affairs at distance
Thanks brother

NO BRO. I meant stock exchange... where on earth i put livestock?
or is there anyway investment method there,? where you can buy/invest an animal but that remains in farm and when sold,,, you earn profit/share

yeah i know stock exchange but i thought i just say livestock.

Thank you.
Are you talking about house prices in the UK?
Any fall currently in the prices is artificial, given the current housing situation in the UK, the property prices will rise, mainly because of the growing demand and less availability.

If you are looking to invest then North West / east Midlands is probably your best bet, I have spoken to a couple of property brokers and they say due to covid 19 and remote working success people are moving away from the bigger cities to get better value for their money, Invest in houses and not flats.

As far as stocks go, if you haven't bought them when the Pandemic was at peak then I wouldn't, as per forecasts here in the UK we are likely to get a deadly second wave of COVID 19 , if it hits in the winter then we will see some major dips.
Ofcourse it depends on the industry/ sector , I.e. automotive industry isn't expected to recover anytime soon, leisure and hospitality you can forget about.

If you really want to invest in stocks then I recommend you do a bit of research into pharmaceutical companies/ medicine distributors , those that are leading the research for covid 19, these can be fruitful in the short term.

Thanks brother
Thanx man ... good points....

Back
Top Bottom