What's new

Sahiwal killings: ATC acquits all accused CTD personnel

You, people, want real change, Give IK 2/3 majority. aka compromise-free ruling, so he can fire or hang all the riff-raff without second-guessing about the BS of the greater good.

Lol :lol:

Why on courts?
Judgement of any case is based upon Investigation,testimonies and cross questioning.All these are done by Government servants,public and lawyers.What court can do if case is made weak from start?What court can do if statments of witness never matches?What courts can do when cross questioning destroys half of facts laid down by Government servants?
Mere bahi case a faisla,case file par hota hai Media Talk par nahi.
@DESERT FIGHTER waqeel sahib kuch tou roshni daloo:undecided:
Mujhay yeh batao...was there no murder? ... everyone has seen the evidence and police admitted killing them... only it has to be determined whether the victims were innocent or real terrorists. Otherwise everything was in place...

I don't buy the argument that they had intel that the suspect is very armed.. you can see from distance that family was present.. plus how far the person can go in Mehran with such load that you have to open fire instead of losing him..

I appreciate that what CTD has done and that they risk their lives. But professionalism is, you may risk your life but not of civilians.

Bas kardo yaar

Har cheez past governments par daal dain. Imran to bechara masoom hai
Hakim Imran Khan hai is waqt. Blame bhi us ko jaye ga
No, it goes to the courts. The courts are not under the PM rather CJ. I'm surprised you don't know this

Mujhay yeh batao...was there no murder? ... everyone has seen the evidence and police admitted killing them... only it has to be determined whether the victims were innocent or real terrorists. Otherwise everything was in place...
Nodoubt about, the fact that crime did happened but criminals are powerful and nothing can be done.
Things running in media are not a proof as per law,until not attested and represented in court.

No, it goes to the courts. The courts are not under the PM rather CJ. I'm surprised you don't know this
It's not courts who are on wrong side,it's Govt.

There is a reason why this country is such a mess. Its injustice like this that brings azab to such nations.

and the only reason why this country will cease to exist!

zulm keh nizam ki aik expiry date hoti hai! look at syria iraq soon saudia arabia and Allah na karay very soon Pakistan!

aur phir boot boys bolain gay sab traitors hain!

Shame on our system ……………………………………………………….. Well now not shame on our system , but Shame on our Nation...……………………………….

PTI fan boys love to hide behind technicalities to save Imran Khan

You would have said the same if this incident and this decision would have happened under Nawaz Sharif? You and Imran Khan would have pinned this on Nawaz Sharif and would have used this for political point scoring for months

Imran Khan is the ruler of this country. Look at his attitude. He took months to even meet family of sahiwal victims. May be CJ stopped him from meeting victim families too

It was collateral damage in a terrorism opp, no country in the world would've punished servicemen in such a scenario...

recorded the statements of 49 people including eyewitnesses, CTD suspects amongst others.
And still this is the result?

The judge needs to resign since he isnt doing justice for which he took an oath!

As for CTD! They need to train their people to stop behaving like street gunda!

It may be mentioned here that the CTD has repeatedly been accused of pressuring the victims’ family to drop the case.

At a press conference, the family’s lawyer Shahbaz Bukhari presented a seven-minute recorded call wherein a CTD official threatened his life.

THIS should be seen as a crime!

It was collateral damage in a terrorism opp, no country in the world would've punished servicemen in such a scenario...
SOME countries would have ...the servicemen would have been in deep trouble!

IN MOST COUNTRIES, the number of bullets is also counted...and circumstances is usually taken into account! ESP when a minor is killed! SUCH accidents by those who are supposed to protect the nation should not happen and if happen, they should not be easily given a blind eye! THAT is the epitome of injustice!

We don't need arrogant & trigger happy people in uniform because they are the ones who ruin a system. This was a clear case of trigger happy behavior without even realizing the outcome of the shooting. There was a need to handle it with sophistication and professionalism but these people overlooked everything. This is terrible, because it would set a precedent that people in uniform will be protected despite their negligence.

i think this is difference between Pakistan and other developed nations,I remember in skorea their p.m resigns due to accident of ships although it was not due to his fault but here our rulers not take responsibility of any wrong happening when they are in power and always put responsibilities on others
Asia-Pacific

South Korean PM Chung Hong-won resigns over ferry
  • 27 April 2014

Media captionChung Hong-won said resignation was "the right thing to do"
Sewol ferry disaster: Demands for answers go on
South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won has resigned amid criticism of the government's handling of the sinking of a passenger ferry.

He said the "cries of the families of those missing still keep me up at night". Mr Chung will stay in his post until the disaster is under control.

The Sewol ferry with 476 people aboard - most of them students and teachers - sank off South Korea on 16 April.

Officials have confirmed 187 died, but scores are missing presumed drowned.

On behalf of the government, I apologise for many problems from the prevention of the accident to the early handling of the disaster
South Korean Prime Minister Chung Hong-won
Furious relatives have repeatedly criticised what they see as the slowness of the recovery operation.

"The right thing for me to do is to take responsibility and resign as a person who is in charge of the cabinet," Mr Chung said in a brief televised statement.

"On behalf of the government, I apologise for many problems from the prevention of the accident to the early handling of the disaster."

He added: "There have been so many varieties of irregularities that have continued in every corner of our society and practices that have gone wrong. I hope these deep-rooted evils get corrected this time and this kind of accident never happens again."

President Park Geun-hye accepted her prime minister's resignation but did not set a last day in office. The PM would leave his post once the ferry disaster was under control, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported.

_74468403_022051291.jpg

PTI fan boys love to hide behind technicalities to save Imran Khan

You would have said the same if this incident and this decision would have happened under Nawaz Sharif? You and Imran Khan would have pinned this on Nawaz Sharif and would have used this for political point scoring for months

Imran Khan is the ruler of this country. Look at his attitude. He took months to even meet family of sahiwal victims. May be CJ stopped him from meeting victim families too

And still this is the result?

The judge needs to resign since he isnt doing justice for which he took an oath!

As for CTD! They need to train their people to stop behaving like street gunda!

THIS should be seen as a crime!

SOME countries would have ...the servicemen would have been in deep trouble!

IN MOST COUNTRIES, the number of bullets is also counted...and circumstances is usually taken into account! ESP when a minor is killed! SUCH accidents by those who are supposed to protect the nation should not happen and if happen, they should not be easily given a blind eye! THAT is the epitome of injustice!
I guess u missed the part where i specifically indicated terrorism cases.

Back
Top Bottom