What's new

Saeed Anwar vs Anil kumble 6,6,6,4

I still remember this match. It was those days when I started loving cricket

Dear mentally retarded homeless slum dweller,

Thank you for correcting your typo.

Still proves my point.

At your "best" , and at our "worst", we are still "neck-to-neck" ....

Tells your alot, doesn't it? :lol:

But hey, you won more T20s than us. Congratulations :rofl:

Pak won more T20s with Austrailia in last 10 years, now I get to claim "Pak is a better cricketing nation than Aussies for last 10 years"

:victory:
:omghaha:

Unlike you we don't have a worst team.
Am proud of every cricket team that represented my country.

EVen your best teams couldn't win a single WC match against us. Tells me a lot about how good your BEST team is at handling pressure situations.

What neck to neck?

Take a record of last ten years....head-to-head...Pakistan still leads on India.
Past 10 years :

Since 2003 - 2004

India - 21
Pakistan - 20

BUBBLE BROKEN.

Take a record of last five years...head-to-heard..Pakistan and India are neck to neck.

Past 5 years:

Since 2009

India - 5
Pakistan - 4

Pakistani still looses Technically. U talk bout leading?
Typical bharti in delusion :lol:

TYPICAL PAKISTANI EDUCATION. ILLITERATES or MADRASSA EDUCATION? U TEMME.

Pakistan at its "worst", and india at is "best", are still "neck-to-neck" ...Tells you ALOT about two countries :azn:

Ya rite. 1 Pakistan > 10 Hindus. :coffee:
By da way, we hardly play like we did in 80s n 90s. Play same number of matches in todays date and we will show u why we have been No. 1 in all formats.

India–Pakistan cricket rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Retard, I said compare like last 5 years or 10 years etc.

Comparing fucking 4 month performance won't do anything.

PS, even at THAT, look, India-Pakistan "neck-to-neck" in ODIs and Tests....

T20s? lol..sure. Compare that and feel happy if you like.

The best predictor of team's performance is Test, and then ODIs...

T20s are pure luck. You take chances..if your chances pay-off..you win. If don't, you lose.
madrasaa!!

What neck to neck?

Past 10 years :

Since 2003 - 2004

India - 21
Pakistan - 20

BUBBLE BROKEN.

Past 5 years:

Since 2009

India - 5
Pakistan - 4

Pakistani still looses Technically. U talk bout leading?

TYPICAL PAKISTANI EDUCATION. ILLITERATES or MADRASSA EDUCATION? U TEMME.

Ya rite. 1 Pakistan > 10 Hindus. :coffee:
By da way, we hardly play like we did in 80s n 90s. Play same number of matches in todays date and we will show u why we have been No. 1 in all formats.

India–Pakistan cricket rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@AUz Dont start crying after reading this mate :rofl:

Dear mentally retarded homeless slum dweller,
Thank you for correcting your typo.
Still proves my point.
At your "best" , and at our "worst", we are still "neck-to-neck" ....
Tells your alot, doesn't it? :lol:
But hey, you won more T20s than us. Congratulations :rofl:
ak won more T20s with Austrailia in last 10 years, now I get to claim "Pak is a better cricketing nation than Aussies for last 10 years"

:victory:

There is only one mentally retard and that's you. Let me kick some sense in you. Look at statistics since year 2000. When INdia's performance gradually improving and Pakistan performance is on path of consistent decline. They lost more matched be it Test/ ODI/ T20.

AND you say that Pakistan is better cricket team and cricketing nation. :omghaha:
Ostrich Syndrome at it's best! :sarcastic:

uihrxa5x.jpg

@AUz Dont start crying after reading this mate :rofl:
What will happen to him after reading my post? Just imagine :D

There is only one mentally retard and that's you. Let me kick some sense in you. Look at statistics since year 2000. When INdia's performance gradually improving and Pakistan performance is on path of consistent decline. They lost more matched be it Test/ ODI/ T20.

AND you say that Pakistan is better cricket team and cricketing nation. :omghaha:
Ostrich Syndrome at it's best! :sarcastic:

uihrxa5x.jpg

What will happen to him after reading my post? Just imagine :D

When you are forced to show statistics only from Jan 2013 or Jan 2009 then it obviously means that you are trying to hide something. ;)

When you are forced to show statistics only from Jan 2013 or Jan 2009 then it obviously means that you are trying to hide something. ;)

LOL!!
T 20 is fairly new. If you pull stats of total T20 played by both countries ... Pak won 59% and Ind 58%. But as usual India's graph moving upward and Pakistani graph moving down.

LOL!!
T 20 is fairly new. If you pull stats of total T20 played by both countries ... Pak won 59% and Ind 58%. But as usual India's graph moving upward and Pakistani graph moving down.

Why don't show the overall record. Or even better win/loss ratio of both Pakistan and India in ODI's and Tests since from the day one.

I am sure a lot of confusion would be removed if we do that. ;) :D

lol saeed anwar was flat track bully chk his recored in bouncy wickets and against good bowling attack like sa/wi/eng hardly 30 .:devil:

Why don't show the overall record. Or even better win/loss ratio of both Pakistan and India in ODI's and Tests since from the day one.

I am sure a lot of confusion would be removed if we do that. ;) :D

Beacause we know thats the last corner Pakistan hides. We unlike Pakistan dont masturbate on long lost past.

U dont get any prize for past records but definitely a lot of joy for current situation.

Beacause we know thats the last corner Pakistan hides.

U dont get any prize for past records but definitely a lot of joy for current situation.

Well even in the current situation it is just the difference of just single match as shown by your own records. While in the whole past it is the difference of dozens of matches. You can't hide anywhere. :D

We unlike Pakistan dont masturbate on long lost past.

Lol May be because you not even able to masturbate anymore after masturbating in the real life. :rofl:

Well even in the current situation it is just the difference of just single match as shown by your own records. While in the whole past it is the difference of dozens of matches. You can't hide anywhere. :D

Lol May be because you not even able to masturbate anymore after masturbating in the real life. :rofl:

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom