What's new

"Sadagi auro ki apno ki ayashi dekh" with great excuse to Iqbal

Goenitz

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its slogan is 'everyone deserves quality food', and perhaps that's what the Duchess of Cambridge had in mind as she was spotted doing a shop at Waitrose just weeks before she is due to give birth.

The 36-year-old royal was seen visiting a branch of her favourite supermarket in Norfolk, before loading her bags into the back of her Range Rover in the car park on Easter Monday.

AAvq04s.img
© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited The Duchess of Cambridge is seen looking at products as she fills her trolley at a Waitrose branch in Norfolk yesterday Kate has cut down on her public appearances ahead of giving birth to her third child with Prince William later this month, but she was seen browsing the aisles of the store yesterday.

A fellow shopper used her iPhone to photograph Kate, saying the Duchess appeared to have bought a plant of coriander or parsley, with a '25 per cent off' sticker visible on the outside.

AAvq04z.img
© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited The Duchess of Cambridge loads her shopping bags into a 4x4 after a trip to a Waitrose store in Norfolk yesterday

AAvpXSV.img
© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited The 36-year-old royal was pictured with a protection officer yesterday after a visit to her favourite supermarket in Norfolk The woman, who wished to remain anonymous, saw Kate loading the bags into her car outside the store – and when the onlooker said 'hello' to her, the Duchess is said to have replied: 'Hi, hello.'

The passer-by said: 'I was just in Waitrose doing a bit of shopping. I just went round the corner of the aisle - and I saw her. I said to my husband 'that looks like Kate Middleton'. He said 'it's not', and I said 'it is'.'
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle...le-bags/ar-AAvpOIR?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartanntp

iske kuttay duhlane walay isse acha rehte hain?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom