What's new

Sad that Indians are corrupt, says Dalai Lama

Now that is off your chest, i guess the Indian position has improved..... Dalai Lama is wasting his time. :yahoo:

No.. He is not.. Though Pakistanis surely are wasting their time worrying about corruption in India considering they have a much bigger monster of corruption much nearer to their homes....Just saying.. ;)

Jahil indians us ne afsoos kya ha mafi ni mangi... Wo kon sa ashwarya k bache ka najaiz baap ha jo tm logon se maufi mage ga. Poor indians.

Jab "We are sorry for your loss" ko Pakistani log apology maan ke saare darwaaje khol daitey hai, tab "I am Sorry to hear" ko bhi to apology maana jaa sakta hai

:rofl:

Corruption is a major problem in all south asia. But its a good thing that we have a lots of voices against it and indian youth is among them,they just hate anything that comes in the way of countries development.

sad but true that Indians once get power in hand that deals with governance, become corrupt!

No.. He is not.. Though Pakistanis surely are wasting their time worrying about corruption in India considering they have a much bigger monster of corruption much nearer to their homes....Just saying.. ;)

Since when has Dalai Lama become Pakistani. :laugh:..... it's his disclosure after all. :)

Corruption is a major problem in all south asia. But its a good thing that we have a lots of voices against it and indian youth is among them,they just hate anything that comes in the way of countries development.

Exactly,Anti-corruption Movement in India has been one of the biggest movement against corruption that the world has seen...the voice was reached till UN

Since when has Dalai Lama become Pakistani. :laugh:..... it's his disclosure after all. :)

There is nothing to be revealed here,the whole World knows about corruption In India..you will not find a single Indian here who will say "India is a Corruption free country"

I fail to understand that why are Pakistanis jumping......just a few days ago they used to take pride and say that they have the most corrupt government and people there and today they seem to forget their pathetic conditions so easily :lol:

Back
Top Bottom