What's new

‘Sach to Yeh Hai’ to launch today

Dastaan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League (PML) President Ch Shujaat Hussain's autobiography titled ‘Such to Yeh Hai’ is being launched here today (Tuesday). Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Quddus Bizenjo will be the chief guest of the function who reached Lahore Monday evening.

PML senior central leader Ch Parvez Elahi welcomed him at the airport. Prominent politicians, intellectuals, journalists, anchors and those personalities hailing from different walks of life will participate in the book launching ceremony which is scheduled to be held at the Avari Hotel at 11 a.m. and the guests have been invited on behalf of Elahi.

Nawaz betrayed me by nominating Shehbaz as CM Punjab, reveals Shujjat Hussain in sensational memoir

Nawaz asked me to frame a fake case against Zardari: Ch Shujaat

PM Zafarullah Khan Jamali was 'extremely lazy' as per Musharraf

Thinking about Lal Masjid operation day still haunts me: PML-Q chief

LAHORE – The president of Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid, Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain has alleged that before Nawaz was sworn in as Prime Minister for the second term, Mian Sharif (father of Nawaz Sharif) visited him and promised to make Pervez Ellahi the ‘chief minister of Punjab’.

Taking a strong exception to the unexpected appointment of Shhebaz as Chief Minister by his brother in 1997, the politician claimed that the elder Sharif had betrayed him a lot.

The shocking revelations were mentioned in his book ‘Sach To Yeah Hai’ which was launched in Lahore today (Tuesday). The 328-page book with 20 chapters details Shujaat’s brief stint as prime minister of Pakistan and his interactions with political leaders.

Continuing with his sensational disclosures, the PML-Q leader alleged the former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif of framing ‘fake narcotics case’ against PPP leader Asif Ali Zardari adding that he (Ch Shujjat) refused to comply with the orders in response to which the PPP chief declared in 2011 that ‘he became president because of me(Shujat)’.

The PML-Q leader continued in his book that former Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz complained about the then chief justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry to Pervez Musharraf adding that he tried to calm down the situation.

“Upon reinstatement of Iftikhar Chaudhry as a top judge, I advised Musharraf to settle down differences with him and he was ready to do so, however, his aides did not allow him to do so,” wrote the politician.

Chaudhry Shujaat also highlighted the observation of Pervez Musharraf about the then Premier Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali, whom he termed ‘extremely lazy’.

Musharraf used to complain that PM saab [Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali] wakes up at noon and had reservations with him so, I advised Jamali to resign, Shujjat wrote in his memoir.

Regarding the Lal Masjid incident which broke out during the tenure of PML-Q, the party head wrote that ‘Thinking about that day still haunts me.’

He further disclosed that the 2008 general elections were rigged categorically mentioning that “America wanted Benazir Bhutto to assume power.” Earlier, while speaking about his book, Shujaat claimed that he had written nothing but the truth in it.
dailypakistan
nation
57782.jpg

چوہدری شجاعت حسین کی کتاب کی تقریب رونمائی ،شیخ رشید کا اظہار خیال

Chalo bhol tu nahien sakta bas likh fiya ya likhwa diya...

Agar inki baat 10% sach hey tu lanat in per b k pehley kiyiun munn na khola aor unn tamam logoun per b jo sirf paise k liye ya zaati mafaad k liya PMLN ko vote deyte rehy...

This man is not eligible to become nazim...but people of Pakistan made him P.M for three terms.

Jaise log hien waise hi hukamraan honge....

Back
Top Bottom