What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Anticipating clearer footages. I believe those will be released in the next couple of days.

We do not stole and hack in technologies , pentagon and US congress cities many hacking into F-22 manufacturer computer and stole TB's of data . want a link ? and and made a plane with stole data , i think didn't got access of engine thats why plane look same form front only.

what about engines? Super power?

Indians can't reverse engineer and definitely can't innovate.
What the hell can you do?

Kaveri? :rofl:

We will do ANYTHING to make our military as strong as possible to put ANY regime into the scrap heap of history if they ever test us!

Indians can't reverse engineer and definitely can't innovate.
What the hell can you do?

Kaveri? :rofl:

We will do ANYTHING to make our military as strong as possible to put ANY regime into the scrap heap of history if they ever test us!

Don't blame them for smashing the <Del> or <Backspace> keys and the occasional (Ctrl+Alt+Del). They have been doing the same thing for God knows how long.

People should admire them for keeping their worktops clean. However, to be like Germany; America, Russia and China, you really needs to get down and dirty. They will understand this 'one day'.

We do not stole and hack in technologies , pentagon and US congress cities many hacking into F-22 manufacturer computer and stole TB's of data . want a link ? and and made a plane with stole data , i think didn't got access of engine thats why plane look same form front only.

You did not steal because you did not know how...................... just like in many other areas that you are incapable for

I am sorry. Just wait for Russians to fool you again ~~

rdn_5091dd05d5dd2.jpg

Xuxu, I believe you got your imageries mixed up here. That thing at the bottom shouldn't be there. :cheers:

Xuxu, I believe you got your imageries mixed up here. That thing at the bottom shouldn't be there. :cheers:

The thing at the bottom is the F-35, which is not even stealth.
To compare the stealth J-31 to the F-35 is an insult to the J-31.

link...please..

Great looking plane. J-31 looks like F-35 supposed to be if not the unification with VTOL version. It has a good chance to became the best multirole fighter and obviously it will be a backbone of PLAAF in the future.

100047cbpewy6bljxc17uej.jpg

What was that red stuff hanging out from the fuselage?

The thing at the bottom is the F-35, which is not even stealth.
To compare the stealth J-31 to the F-35 is an insult to the J-31.

yeah the difference is obvious!

Hey, Indians. You do not have to worry about, Chinese do not have a reliable engine.

indian cheerleaders have already wet their pants on sight of several ps!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom