What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

15444472.jpg
15444474.jpg

Looks like someone put F-22 and F-35 in a blender.

The insignia is wrong and looks PS.

It is not,because 这不是国家立项、军方首肯的JJ。你懂的。

Congratulations to 601/112. :cheers:

Looking good! I like it.:china:

I wonder though how Martian will react, it looks to have a cockpit not from one single piece, a feature he slammed tirelessly for the PAK-FA.

Wait for 31003.。。China is not accustomed to wasting tax payers‘ money。:azn:

So the number “21” has probably been reserved for the rumoured “big fellow” from the same stock,ie 601.

Hope it shows up in 2013,but no later than 2014. :cheers:

The information here gets updated really fast. This thread is only couple of minutes later than the original news on Chinese websites....................

The information here gets updated really fast. This thread is only couple of minutes later than the original news on Chinese websites....................

amazing data transmission speed and uninterrupted power supply unlike our super duper neighbour!

by the way anyone knows why we jump the number, what happens to designation J-16 to j-19?, J-21 TO J30?..is there a particular reason to jump the number? J20 and J31 for this one.

...and wow 158 guests on this thread with 6 members presently as i'm writting

by the way anyone knows why we jump the number, what happens to designation J-16 to j-19?, J-21 TO J30?..is there a particular reason to jump the number? J20 and J31 for this one.

don't forget 601 has another larger “bird” just round the corner。 It could be that the number “21” has been used to designate this “beauty” in waiting。:azn:

yeah, dont know why americans jump numbers too F14, 15, 16, YF-17, F-18,..22..35!
I guess the nos like F22, 35 or our J20 show some revolutionary changes in the planes that will catch the eyeballs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom