What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

[QUOTE = "CHINA83NEWS, post: 9029716, member: 181744"] I'm Shenyang. But the company did SAC lack of funds. Countries are now fully do J20 aircraft and bombers. Money ah. China does not want Pakistan so rich.[/QUOTE]

True that project needs customer to go ahead further and currently, all the focus was diverted to J-20 but on other hand it has be realized that J-20 is purely governmental project yet FC-31 is being launched by private company with China and foreign customer in mind. Also, it is not possible for SAC that can come up with 2 birds to demonstrate without Government support however, may need time to flourish fully that too when it has the potential to satsfy the customer either it is PLAAN or PLAAF or PAF or anyone else.

I am in shenyang.But shenyang aircraft company lack of funds.Countries now to do j-20 aircraft and bombers.No money.China is not so rich as to Pakistan.
Now China aviation talents is a lot of design but cash and the actual need to make a lot of good can only stay in the drawings.

Now China aviation talents is a lot of design but cash and the actual need to make a lot of good can only stay in the drawings.

Being a customer, none would every bargain on immature/less attractive product which is going to cost a lot so let's wait for more cards to be turned.

What you said may be Saudi Arabia.J31 design problems on the engine.RD33 engine.Now Russia only to producer in China and Pakistan.Export machine is J31 also use even no.Resistance.

Being a customer, none would every bargain on immature/less attractive product which is going to cost a lot so let's wait for more cards to be turned.
In your opinion F16 stronger than JF17 a lot?Certainly better than LCA right.

What you said may be Saudi Arabia.J31 design problems on the engine.RD33 engine.Now Russia only to producer in China and Pakistan.Export machine is J31 also use even no.Resistance.

Well, we must not reach to conclusion for the engine where the Bird has yet to fly its maiden one. However, till the time, the expected FC-31 get matures, in my opinion while gong through different updates regarding Chinese Engine development, it is possible that final product may fly with Chinese engine so till then, no need to waste such precious times and keep going by development of the bird till the final engine arrives which wouldn't take much time to change. Also, for such path, we can see J-20 development that absence of Chinese Engine did not stop the development at all so let's hope for the best.

In your opinion F16 stronger than JF17 a lot?Certainly better than LCA right.

Those are different subjects so lets not derail the topic here at all. In short, F-16s, JF-17s and LCA, all are different of their types that are developed to fulfill the specific requirements of respective nations. Though F-16s has matured a lot and JF-17 is on the path with 70 birds in inventory of PAF yet with confirm export order to Nigeria and possible to others.

My opinion was totally directed towards under development FC-31.

Well, we must not reach to conclusion for the engine where the Bird has yet to fly its maiden one. However, till the time, the expected FC-31 get matures, in my opinion while gong through different updates regarding Chinese Engine development, it is possible that final product may fly with Chinese engine so till then, no need to waste such precious times and keep going by development of the bird till the final engine arrives which wouldn't take much time to change. Also, for such path, we can see J-20 development that absence of Chinese Engine did not stop the development at all so let's hope for the best.

Those are different subjects so lets not derail the topic here at all. In short, F-16s, JF-17s and LCA, all are different of their types that are developed to fulfill the specific requirements of respective nations. Though F-16s has matured a lot and JF-17 is on the path with 70 birds in inventory of PAF yet with confirm export order to Nigeria and possible to others.

My opinion was totally directed towards under development FC-31.
Hope F31 can last for carrier aircraft as a prototype.So that cost can control can also have national funding support.

PSed CGI of the alleged Dark Sword drone (which never progressed beyond the initial concept phase).

and how about these two:
a55b157f9e2f0708e2b8eccce124b899ab01f2cf.jpg
b3aea5dda144ad34b61d914ad8a20cf433ad85ee.jpg

@yusheng

PLAESE !!!!!!! ... these are all faked images and long debunked as such or showing a mock-up, a display model of a F-117-look alike, but not a real bird.

By the way, since - at least me - we are awaiting the FC-31V2's maiden flight with HUUUUUGE impatience, may I beg You to stop posting FC-31-irrelevant images in this thread since I again and again get a heart attack !? Thanks.

Deino

@yusheng

PLAESE !!!!!!! ... these are all faked images and long debunked as such or showing a mock-up, a display model of a F-117-look alike, but not a real bird.

By the way, since - at least me - we are awaiting the FC-31V2's maiden flight with HUUUUUGE impatience, may I beg You to stop posting FC-31-irrelevant images in this thread since I again and again get a heart attack !? Thanks.

Deino
J31 2.0 no money.And could be the new new number instead.Otherwise there would be no money.

No news ??? Come on SAC, just let this damn thing fly !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom