What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Looks really good, i am amazed at the speed at which Chinese Engineers have designed and developed this....Great job..
nothing beats an Indian papdum. beautiful to look at and has great taste specially due to the hollowness and the trapped air.

this plane?also looks good.. rest ? maybe Toba Tek Singh will have more clue whats inside and if it makes the outlook? dont want to down play the Chinese though.. the plane flies .. now thats something.

Only if stealing design was that easy....give credit where due
Giving links I believe is quite unnecessary given the obvious physical similarities
e786c6019fa17f501d0b3c4577472ebd.jpg

but still.
Top Official Admits F-35 Stealth Fighter Secrets Stolen « Breaking Defense - Defense industry news, analysis and commentary

nothing beats an Indian papdum. beautiful to look at and has great taste specially due to the hollowness and the trapped air.

this plane?also looks good.. rest ? maybe Toba Tek Singh will have more clue whats inside and if it makes the outlook? dont want to down play the Chinese though.. the plane flies .. now thats something.
The time taken for them to deliver the prototype surpasses everytimeline, right from the french, brits, americans, probably could be only comparable to the russians in thier heydays.

I do not know about the what's inside, but they are known to have had good experience in building avionics for fc20, fc1, f7, jh7's, and along with the j20 proto's. There is nothing to suggest they would be lacking in the avionics side.

Sorry then, you know more i guess...

The time taken for them to deliver the prototype surpasses everytimeline, right from the french, brits, americans, probably could be only comparable to the russians in thier heydays.

I do not know about the what's inside, but they are known to have had good experience in building avionics for fc20, fc1, f7, jh7's, and along with the j20 proto's. There is nothing to suggest they would be lacking in the avionics side.

Sorry then, you know more i guess...
dont know man.. it seems like a sausage factory.
do note though
experts in the west acknowldge the chinese ability to make exotic designs and tehcnology which closely resembles the latest Western designs but that only stops at tech demonstrator and prototypes, they cat carry it to the serial production.

they lack the technology for that and cant successfully source all the elements needed to make mass production without getting the attention fo the West that promptly punishes its companies and confiscates the parts being illegally smuggled to china or puts a ban on them even if they are commercial with duel military usage. (case in point Z-10 .. when its news broke out for the first time.. the hammer fell on many western companies).

Why is it that Pakistanis are always interested in Imaginary things?

The Chinese are busy with stealth, not copying 70-'era design that is a simplified delta... And even then in a much smaller and lighter form. Everything is known by having mirage2000H for decades. Nothing is new or remarkable...

If the J31 is so easy to do when seeing not operational not known plane like JSF... Why is India not busy with F22 copy? They cannot produce a prop trainer. They never could handle something that big.

everyone 'copies and steals with pride' - mantra of the world these days.

the J31 will be a reality and even if its 80% of what a F35 can do, it would be a threat to many airforces.

If the J31 is so easy to do when seeing not operational not known plane like JSF... Why is India not busy with F22 copy? They cannot produce a prop trainer. They never could handle something that big.

Well Said!!!! Here every one makes claim about producing what ever 100 year advance tech is doing specially Indian`s i dont know what they have been drinking lately but it`s not building a model or some thing its proper performance plan .I bet India cant even produce F-16 performance fighter which is 1970`s era fighter.

I believe it will be a mix of 4th generation stealth fighter and a fully 5th Generation stealth fighter, according to the pictures above.

What is your take?

The Chinese 'generation' of Jets is a step different to the global 'generation'. The Chinese consider the JF-17, J-10B etc as 3rd Generation of Jets. It is their own measurement of generations and has nothing to do with global understanding or marking of generation. The Chinese consider the J-20 and J-31 as 4th generation of fighter jets.

i think u don't know a s**t about the stealth design,,, just ask any Indian member that for stealth design for a single minor change required extensive study, here we are talking about one with single engine while other have twin.... do you think its like walk in the park?
btw did you ever notice the similarities in your junk and mirage planes?

i think u don't know a s**t about the stealth design,,, just ask any Indian member that for stealth design for a single minor change required extensive study, here we are talking about one with single engine while other have twin.... do you think its like walk in the park?
btw did you ever notice the similarities in your junk and mirage planes?
ignore him man! Chiness have done a great job so far! Even if it is stolen..it does'nt really matter..atleast they did!

I hope pakistan buy them on stage bases 10 to 12 in first batch after 2 years go for 20 to 30 by doing that we dont have more headache of finance and by time we get more advance blocks too

Back
Top Bottom