What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

Hi by getting pictures of j31/35 by china it looks like as usual Pakistan requested BB to mature the technology of medium weight stealth which can be exported to PAF or PN
for their role in Pakistani hierarchy
as being posted before Pakistan can’t not or don’t have resources to put up money towards these technologies that’s why one has to wait certain time limit in case of J10c
& then request for exporting towards Pakistan from China
another catch in it is as Chinese Navy not in a hurry to develop J31/35 as compared to J20 that’s why pakistan also have to wait accordingly but now as more Chinese ACC coming online so finger crossed will see these soon within Pakistani borders
thank you

its means that J-35 progressing very fast & on the Right track & there are 2 different J-35 1 for Air Force & 1 for Navy...

Pardon, we are sure there is one prototype flying and we have seen two mock-ups (most likely) at Huangdicun and NO land-based prototype. So please explain, why you think there are „are 2 different J-35 1 for Air Force & 1 for Navy.“!?

Pardon, we are sure there is one prototype flying and we have seen two mock-ups (most likely) at Huangdicun and NO land-based prototype. So please explain, why you think there are „are 2 different J-35 1 for Air Force & 1 for Navy.“!?
images (2).jpeg

Two different j-35 for 2 different roles...

View attachment 840968
Two different j-35 for 2 different roles...

Come on … that is well known that the yellow one is the original second flying demonstrator and the green one is the first true prototype.

It would be as if you take the original YF-17 Cobra and a recent F/A-18E as proof there would be also a second project for the Air Force, which in fact was one, but was won by the F-16.

Just my wild thought. If Pakistan buys some of the J-31/35 5th gen planes, how will our neighbor respond? Buy F-35 from US, or continue to work on the AMCA project? Or just simply pay Russia to speed up the SU-75 Checkmate?

Chinese have probably told Bajwa to go buy F-35s instead from his biggest trade partner...

Just my wild thought. If Pakistan buys some of the J-31/35 5th gen planes, how will our neighbor respond? Buy F-35 from US, or continue to work on the AMCA project? Or just simply pay Russia to speed up the SU-75 Checkmate?
They would put themselves under the delusion that their Rafale is better than the J-35 until the AMCA arrives (which they would accelerate work on perhaps with foreign help)

F-35 is extremely unlikely i think it's more likely the US helps them with AMCA

Su-75 died a premature death and Russians are unable to produce enough 5th gen for themselves let alone for foreign countries so that isn't a option either

Pakistan would need 150 J-31s to keep a strategic balance in the region.
Given the Pak government and military are closely aligned with the US, I don't think China wants to sell its latest techs to the Pak. It's a tough choice but I'm sure Pakistanis in general understand. The current J10C's are enough to balance whatever India has. J10C's have a lot of 5th-gen techs and will be able to guard Pakistan's airspace in the next decade or longer. J31 or J35's will be naval version that Pakistan can't use.

Given the Pak government and military are closely aligned with the US, I don't think China wants to sell its latest techs to the Pak. It's a tough choice but I'm sure Pakistanis in general understand. The current J10C's are enough to balance whatever India has. J10C's have a lot of 5th-gen techs and will be able to guard Pakistan's airspace in the next decade or longer. J31 or J35's will be naval version that Pakistan can't use.
Our relationship with Pakistan is somehow established on the relationship with their military more than government. As long as India is there , the relationship between the two country won’t derail.

No matter Imran Khan or sharif family n charge , Pakistan is good with China.

But also NEVER To India
I wouldn't say never, when China and the USA move on to 6th gen fighters the F-35s wouldn't be top of the line anymore and make a good item to offload for some cash. That and the USA would love to bind India down with all its strings-attached operational conditions while trying to kill off AMCA as a potential export competitor.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom