What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

J-31v2 is the best option for Pakistan Air Force.
any idea when its going to the production line ?

Last edited:
163846xb4ziez44ddidqq8.jpg

163917jx4nnmnnxffnhblb.jpg

Pl-21 inside the bay...

163954src44h336v393hir.jpg

Another Test flight of FC-31V2.0 today
Credit to : @JSCh

upload_2017-11-13_12-27-37-jpeg.436550

I am suspicious there is a potential buyer, why so many test flight in recent month :coffee:

Pakistan should go for complete production or TOT of lower generation fighter jet first - we're missing air frame design and manufacturing capabilities.

Another Test flight of FC-31V2.0 today
Credit to : @JSCh

upload_2017-11-13_12-27-37-jpeg.436550

I am suspicious there is a potential buyer, why so many test flight in recent month :coffee:

In terms of appearance, to me it looks better than J-20 (those canards don't look stealthy). And even when compared with JSF it's more streamlined.

Really hoping and will not be surprised if Project Azm 5th gen project turns out to be localized J-31.

In terms of appearance, to me it looks better than J-20 (those canards don't look stealthy). And even when compared with JSF it's more streamlined.

Really hoping and will not be surprised if Project Azm 5th gen project turns out to be localized J-31.

This is my view as well. Hard to imagine Pakistan building a 5th generation fighter all on its own. This jet might turn out to be a Pakistani iteration of MBT-2000/Al Khalid and CH-3/Burraq. Cost effective and logical step forward to handle Indian Rafael with the TAI TFX filling high-end 5th generation slot IMO

This is my view as well. Hard to imagine Pakistan building a 5th generation fighter all on its own. This jet might turn out to be a Pakistani iteration of MBT-2000/Al Khalid and CH-3/Burraq. Cost effective and logical step forward to handle Indian Rafael with the TAI TFX filling high-end 5th generation slot IMO
Logical and cost effective way,,,,,,,, JF-17 and J-31 (both local), F-16 and TFX or EFT and TFX (one "TFX" can be local) , as we all know PAF have to replace 36 older F-16 in 10 years time.

Back
Top Bottom