What's new

Russia's defence pact with Pak shows Modi govt's diplomacy failure

This would go down as one of the worst strategic and diplomatic failures of India in recent times. Russia has stepped up its rapprochement with India’s arch-rival Pakistan just as India is getting closer to the United States.

Other than RD-93 engines for JF-17 Pakistan has not gotten anything
Mi-35 choppers are good for COIN missions. If you attack Indian army you are likely to get blown out by a MANPAD

Russia is no position to give you goodies. you have to pay for it

Other than RD-93 engines for JF-17 Pakistan has not gotten anything
Mi-35 choppers are good for COIN missions. If you attack Indian army you are likely to get blown out by a MANPAD

Russia is no position to give you goodies. you have to pay for it
:lol: We will take Russian minster's words over yours!
For now enjoy the development we made regarding AH1z Viper with USA.:D

:lol: We will take Russian minster's words over yours!
For now enjoy the development we made regarding AH1z Viper with USA.:D

paying close to $1 billion for 15 light attack helos - i could not care less

I think this is Russia's own way to snub India for its increasing closeness to America and the buying of American weapons. In the last 5 years India has become the largest buyer of American weapons. This is a shift from Russia and Russia is now responding back and has weapons deals with us Pakistanis.

We need to cultivate this relationship. Russia is by far a much better ally the US of A. They don't interfere, they are just like a guiding hand on the shoulder. America bullies its allies and btw we should have cleared terms of engagement with the US. We should have said if you want Pakistan to fight terrorists none of your weapons nor a nuclear deal should be envisaged with India. We need to start playing our cards right.

they ain't Apache
Don't say this mate and one of the expert on the other thread claims that ah-1Z superior to apache never mentions that Apache initially was ment for replacement of Ah-1 cobras. :D:D:D

No wonder USAF has inducted them in very less numbers.

Well India can either be a part of Sino-Russian alliance, or the US-European group. I don't think the world will let it have both ways.

Well India can either be a part of Sino-Russian alliance, or the US-European group. I don't think the world will let it have both ways.
Oh that's your wish India policy is always clear.

I think this is Russia's own way to snub India for its increasing closeness to America and the buying of American weapons. In the last 5 years India has become the largest buyer of American weapons. This is a shift from Russia and Russia is now responding back and has weapons deals with us Pakistanis.

We need to cultivate this relationship. Russia is by far a much better ally the US of A. They don't interfere, they are just like a guiding hand on the shoulder. America bullies its allies and btw we should have cleared terms of engagement with the US. We should have said if you want Pakistan to fight terrorists none of your weapons nor a nuclear deal should be envisaged with India. We need to start playing our cards right.

India has massive weapons contracts with Russia - T-90 tanks, Su-30, MiG-29 upgrade, MiG-29K, anti-tank missiles, Brahmos, warships. they dwarf anything Russia can get from Pakistan

Russia offering of weapons to Pakistan is more to needle America than India

Russia and China are not going to be allies for long. American-Russian bickering is a fraction of what it was during the Cold War. Plus I do not think America or Russia are in a position to dictate anything to India

wake me up when September ends.
No need! Enjoy your sweet dreams! :lazy:

paying close to $1 billion for 15 light attack helos - i could not care less
sometime you need to go the expensive way because its the best for your requirements plus this is not just the cost for helos but it may include weapons packages, upgrades etc. They are much needed for our war against TTP.

No need! Enjoy your sweet dreams! :lazy:

sometime you need to go the expensive way because its the best for your requirements plus this is not just the cost for helos but it may include weapons packages, upgrades etc. They are much needed for our war against TTP.

it is not just this deal
it seems like the cost of weaponry has skyrocketed

Back
Top Bottom