What's new

Russian shipbuilders hiring Bangladeshis for the first time

Whatever helps your RSS dreams to sleep at night my man....
I Don't even vote for any party.
Why can't you protein deprived Sanghis get it straight and level - decide WTF you really really want, and stop spreading lies and propaganda all the time?
The family I come from cooks chicken, mutton and fish thrice a week
We knew what we wanted (and separated). Pakistanis will never stop being our brothers, despite Indian saajish. Hilarious statement below....
Yeah your own brothers raped your women and killed your men. What a beautiful bond of brotherhood y'all have.
"Tarun Vijay, a member of the Rajya Sabha aligned with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, is critical of the partition of India, faulting the British for it, and advocates for Indian reunification due to the “same cultural thread” that he states runs throughout the subcontinent.[85] Vijay believes that nature has established one contiguous entity known as Hindustan or Bharat has exited throughout history and that in his travels to Pakistan and Bangladesh, the people there expressed a “close affinity with Indians”.[85] Vijay praised Abraham Lincoln for refusing to accept separatist tendencies in the United States during the time of the American Civil War.[85]"
I don't agree with his views, nor do most indians.

AND STOP HIJACKING THE THREAD ! REPORTED YOUR A$$ ALREADY....
that's a childish way to show your frustration although I agree that I should have shown some restraint. but looking at your behavior you too deserve to get reported

Last edited:
If the filthy I think it was something like the Martha's or something like that didn't kill 500,000 bengalis troops the European savages would not have had a chance.

South Asia may have not fallen, you Hindus would not be living in filth
Your Grammar is beyond my comprehension . Kindly make your point clear

No skilled indian would go to libya to find work. Our skilled labour is skilled enough to be the highest earning ethinic group in the USA. Bangladeshis in USA earn lesser than Blacks
Idiot Indian, what are you telling me here? I myself was in Libya. All kinds of Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Indians were working there.

Enlarge your knowledge about this world.

Keep doing ad hominem attacks.

You don't have any argument to fall back on.

India-shill false-flaggers Chetona dealers and Awami "hukka hua" chors are all howling at the moon in unison for no reason - makes zero sense.

Because they have no proof and nor any logic.

All Bangladesh shipbuilders know AL idiots will never make it easy for local industry and shipbuilders, AL's first love and first concern per orders from India is to preserve Indian industry and eliminate any shipbuilding competition from Bangladesh.

AL's first order from India is to destroy local industry so all third rate yards in Haldia, Goa and other places win orders instead of Bangladesh.

If AL wanted to improve Bangladesh shipbuilding, they would have made shipbuilding loans easy to get and reduced tariff on the main ingredients, marine shipbuilding plates and welding inputs like sticks and gases.

But AL leaders only want to help Indian industry. Number one priority.

Back in the day a few years ago - ch*tia agents from Indian navy and local Indian HC visited every shipyard in Bangladesh in a grand plan to destroy this sector in Bangladesh. RAW saajish was hatched and AL as usual bided Indian orders. Shame on these s*wars - I hope they all get hanged or rot in jail.

These Indians have only one goal, destroy every industry in Bangladesh - and make us dependent on Indian products. Go take a look at the new thread I opened on what that Tipu commerce minister RAW agent S*war is doing. He's been told by his handlers in Delhi to reduce tariffs on sugar, atta, chholey which will be consumed in Bangladesh, another $2.5 Billion to be spent in Indian imports, enriching Indian Banyas.

We could have imported this from Pakistan too. But as long we have an Indian S*war controlling the commerce ministry, that will never happen.

@bluesky @Nergal bhais look out for the new thread on new import bill in Ramadan.

Bilal you've really done it this time - your argument here is completely ridiculous. You're obsessed with Indians honestly.

You just say completely generic made up things like "All Bangladesh shipbuilders know AL idiots will never make it easy for local industry and shipbuilders" is that why we have one of the world's strongest shipyard industries?

Nothing you say matches with reality, its negativity for the sake of it. Like all typical deshi analysts, you have your ideological position and you are changing reality to fit your view.

The fact you called in 2 known trolls and shills on this forum as back up proves that you really have lost any credibility.

Ps. Calling people who disagree with you Indian, is another sign that you can't argue logically anymore.

I've been debating Indians and Pakistanis on this forum before you joined - so please don't stoop low.

Last edited:
Idiot Indian, what are you telling me here? I myself was in Libya. All kinds of Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and Indians were working there.

Perhaps you're having trouble in understanding what I said. What I mean to say is that only unskilled people from india go to countries like Libya for work. Any skilled Indian would never in his right state of mind migrate to countries like Libya , his talents are better utilised in 1st world countries and that's the trend since the 70s.

Perhaps you're having trouble in understanding what I said. What I mean to say is that only unskilled people from india go to countries like Libya for work. Any skilled Indian would never in his right state of mind migrate to countries like Libya , his talents are better utilised in 1st world countries and that's the trend since the 70s.
Hadja ka aulad, you are repeating the same stupid think as before.

Stop bickering and don’t waste people’s time.

Hadja ka aulad, you are repeating the same stupid think as before.

Stop bickering and don’t waste people’s time.
Go and find a life boy.

Bilal you've really done it this time - your argument here is completely ridiculous. You're obsessed with Indians honestly.

You just say completely generic made up things like "All Bangladesh shipbuilders know AL idiots will never make it easy for local industry and shipbuilders" is that why we have one of the world's strongest shipyard industries?

Nothing you say matches with reality, its negativity for the sake of it. Like all typical deshi analysts, you have your ideological position and you are changing reality to fit your view.

The fact you called in 2 known trolls and shills on this forum as back up proves that you really have lost any credibility.

Ps. Calling people who disagree with you Indian, is another sign that you can't argue logically anymore.

I've been debating Indians and Pakistanis on this forum before you joined - so please don't stoop low.
He couldn't stoop any lower

Keep doing ad hominem attacks.

You don't have any argument to fall back on.

India-shill false-flaggers Chetona dealers and Awami "hukka hua" chors are all howling at the moon in unison for no reason - makes zero sense.

Because they have no proof and nor any logic.

All Bangladesh shipbuilders know AL idiots will never make it easy for local industry and shipbuilders, AL's first love and first concern per orders from India is to preserve Indian industry and eliminate any shipbuilding competition from Bangladesh.

AL's first order from India is to destroy local industry so all third rate yards in Haldia, Goa and other places win orders instead of Bangladesh.

If AL wanted to improve Bangladesh shipbuilding, they would have made shipbuilding loans easy to get and reduced tariff on the main ingredients, marine shipbuilding plates and welding inputs like sticks and gases.

But AL leaders only want to help Indian industry. Number one priority.

Back in the day a few years ago - ch*tia agents from Indian navy and local Indian HC visited every shipyard in Bangladesh in a grand plan to destroy this sector in Bangladesh. RAW saajish was hatched and AL as usual bided Indian orders. Shame on these s*wars - I hope they all get hanged or rot in jail.

These Indians have only one goal, destroy every industry in Bangladesh - and make us dependent on Indian products. Go take a look at the new thread I opened on what that Tipu commerce minister RAW agent S*war is doing. He's been told by his handlers in Delhi to reduce tariffs on sugar, atta, chholey which will be consumed in Bangladesh, another $2.5 Billion to be spent in Indian imports, enriching Indian Banyas.

We could have imported this from Pakistan too. But as long we have an Indian S*war controlling the commerce ministry, that will never happen.

@bluesky @Nergal bhais look out for the new thread on new import bill in Ramadan.
OMG you're frustrated I see:chilli:

Last edited:

These Sanghi morons are living in delusional la-la land.

Salaries for most Indian college-graduate professionals (financial folks, MBA's, managers, doctors and engineers especially) are so low in India - that they have to go to places like Bangladesh to get higher salaries.

In the US, salaries for H1B visa holder IT people are of course higher than Bangladesh DV visa holders. Talking Indian middle class vs. Bangladeshi under-class.

These Bhartiya Sanghi Idiots are comparing apples and oranges - comparing avg. salaries of Indian H1B's with former Bangladesh auto-drivers in NYC. There is a difference in education, of English skills - everything.

Bangladesh folks don't migrate to US and EU like Indians do, the numbers are far lower. And they migrate only if desperate, conditions are more desperate in India.

it will be good to work in russia ? how about remittance transfer back to BD ? without swift its possible ?

BTW its nice place to work for people like me who like wildness and snow covered land

I've been in this forum since the early 2000's, certainly before you joined. I had other accounts.

False flagger folks are found not by checking their IP's - but by who they support and what they post.

You and some others, especially that UKBengali guy, are always supporting Indian imports - at the expense of Bangladeshi industry.

What then - am I supposed to deduce??

You are a de-facto Indian agent, despite your flag. It is clear from what you post.

Whatever garbage reason you have for supporting India, despite your flags, I don't care.

Everyone knows you are a fifth columnist who supports India.

No patriot I know supports another country besides the country of their birth.

So I ask you to consider changing your flag - be honest. Sleep peacefully at night. Don't live a lie.

These Sanghi morons are living in delusional la-la land.

Salaries for most Indian college-graduate professionals (financial folks, MBA's, managers, doctors and engineers especially) are so low in India - that they have to go to places like Bangladesh to get higher salaries.
My Bangladeshi maid has a difference of opinion.
In the US, salaries for H1B visa holder IT people are of course higher than Bangladesh DV visa holders. Talking Indian middle class vs. Bangladeshi under-class.

These Bhartiya Sanghi Idiots are comparing apples and oranges - comparing avg. salaries of Indian H1B's with former Bangladesh auto-drivers in NYC. There is a difference in education, of English skills - everything.

Bangladesh folks don't migrate to US and EU like Indians do, the numbers are far lower. And they migrate only if desperate, conditions are more desperate in India.
You're Right , they don't immigrate to USA or canada ( you certainly didn't)
Rather they migrate to India to find work
Your countrymen are spreading menace here

My Bangladeshi maid has a difference of opinion.

You're Right , they don't immigrate to USA or canada ( you certainly didn't)
Rather they migrate to India to find work
Your countrymen are spreading menace here

Nice to see the billions usd that Bangladeshi termites are spending in west bengal, keeping the state financially afloat.

Are getting their bang for a buck. I had to put your arrogance in place. However me personally does not condone abuse to innocent ppl.

Nice to see the billions usd that Bangladeshi termites are spending in west bengal, keeping the state financially afloat.

Are getting their bang for a buck. I had to put your arrogance in place. However me personally does not condone abuse to innocent ppl.

If Bangladeshi businesses stop routing Indian imports through Kolkata, their economy will collapse.

Ditto with Bangladeshi retail tourism and medical tourism. We are keeping their economy afloat. Mamta Didi knows this full well.

This is called biting the hand that feeds you. First class Burbak Sanghi idiots and their Marwari businessmen supporters.

Waste Bengal will become what it is - a waste.

These Sanghi idiots don't know when to shut up....

Back
Top Bottom