What's new

Russian nuclear warheads kept in Egypt since 70s

Total Destruction

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
407686046.png

https://www7.0zz0.com/2020/04/29/02/407686046.png

along with the news of nuclear warheads during mubarak era.

Last edited:
Cool . Makes u wonder how many other muslim countries host them right now.

pak of course since they produce them.
Egypt ( news says it's only 5 warheads since 70s).
and turkey (american warheads).
There are atleast 2 other muslim nations who host a few nuclear devices from pakistani design and stockpile. But it can't be confirmed atleast not yet.

in arab israel war russian mig 21 participated in support of arabs and few were also downed by israeli airforce

407686046.png

https://www7.0zz0.com/2020/04/29/02/407686046.png

along with the news of nuclear warheads during mubarak era.
If I am reading it correct, it only mentions warheads in Soviet cargo ships. Never mentioned Egypt getting possession of any.

Saudia you mean? wrong move by pak if they did it.
Why?

There are atleast 2 other muslim nations who host a few nuclear devices from pakistani design and stockpile. But it can't be confirmed atleast not yet.
Most likely candidates: Saudis and Turks.

Saudis for sure, because Pakistani scientists and missiles experts know to have traveled to Saudia on Months long officials trips.

If I am reading it correct, it only mentions warheads in Soviet cargo ships. Never mentioned Egypt getting possession of any.
True, they were delivered in cargo ships and kept there.. but there was not mention that they were sent back.
because new saudi regime is taking steps to have close relations with israel.
Most likely candidates: Saudis and Turks.
[/QUOTE]
could be

because new saudi regime is taking steps to have close relations with israel.
Saudis are just hosting it, they most likely don’t have any control over it.

Specially around 2009/10, when By design, Indian and western media started crying about Pakistani Nukes, plus troop surge in Afghanistan by than Obama administration. Reserve Nukes were transferred out of Pakistan. At the same time Pakistan expedited it development of second strike capability and Tactical Nuke weapons.

Saudis are just hosting it, they most likely don’t have any control over it.
That's better.

Specially around 2009/10, when By design, Indian and western media started crying about Pakistani Nukes, plus troop surge in Afghanistan by than Obama administration. Reserve Nukes were transferred out of Pakistan. At the same time Pakistan expedited it development of second strike capability and Tactical Nuke weapons.
Good for pak, I hope Egypt takes more steps to acquire locally made nukes, it will be a dangerous move but it's our right to do so.
5 nuclear warheads in Egypt are not enough.
we've more enemies everyday.

in arab israel war russian mig 21 participated in support of arabs and few were also downed by israeli airforce
Yeah, and Yankees supported israel.

Good for pak, I hope Egypt takes more steps to acquire locally made nukes, it will be a dangerous move but it's our right to do so.
5 nuclear warheads in Egypt are not enough.
we've more enemies everyday.
Ya, good thing about Nukes Is that they are great equalizer. No matter how large is the opposing country and it’s Army. When Russia annexed crima, Ukrainian President Stated, I wished we never abandon Nukes, we would still have Crima today. ( I guess referring Pakistan)

I think there is one more solid candidate but not expected by many. I wouldn’t mention the name.

Doe's Egypt have control over these nukes? Do they have the codes for
them?

Doe's Egypt have control over these nukes? Do they have the codes for
them?
All i know they around 2 to 5 warheads intended for our scud missiles. No Idea about the rest.
but since army press showed nuclear detonation in one of his videos before, I say probably we have control over them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom