What's new

Russian militory songs and marches.

This song is called "Black Crow". Song about how the soldier does not want to die and to become the prey of crow. But then resigns himself to the inevitable.
Sounds like a church performance, because the monastery choir sings.

As an Orthodox, I tend to listen to the hymnals of Russian Orthodoxy. This is one of my favorite:

:-)

@vostok ,

Another beautiful one:

Well, glad to hear. In today's world only Orthodoxy preserved the true spirit of Christianity.

Yes, Orthodox Church preserved the Sacred Tradition. I'll say that Roman Catholic Church is also the most closest to Orthodox ecclesiastic position, and theological doctrine. Both Orthodoxy and Catholicism rebuke the Protestant notion of Sola Scriptura, and put emphasis on Sacred Tradition as well as Sacred Scripture as the emanation of Christian Truth.

Are you Orthodox, mate? There is also a church in Ukraine, St. Sophia Cathedral in Kiev that is very beautiful! The history of that cathedral is also interesting.

Yes, Orthodox Church preserved the Sacred Tradition. I'll say that Roman Catholic Church is also the most closest to Orthodox ecclesiastic position, and theological doctrine. Both Orthodoxy and Catholicism rebuke the Protestant notion of Sola Scriptura, and put emphasis on Sacred Tradition as well as Sacred Scripture as the emanation of Christian Truth.

Are you Orthodox, mate? There is also a church in Ukraine, St. Sophia Cathedral in Kiev that is very beautiful! The history of that cathedral is also interesting.
Yes, I am Orthodox. I was baptized in childhood, but started going to church every Sunday only a couple of years ago.
Kiev has long been a center of Russian Orthodoxy and even still considered one of the spiritual centers of Russia.

haha love the dance great work out that would be

the russian anthem is my fav it fills u up with motivation wish our's was of that sort which wakes the nation up not put it to sleep like our's does

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom