What's new

Russian Military Photos and Multimedia

The Russian Il-78 aerial refuelling tankers in Cairo, Egypt

d754fdf9b996ab725edf198b7279bad1.jpg

I think we should create a separated threads for Russian Air Force and Land Forces. I hope mod will stick them. I have so many pictures to dump

Russian Airborne forces arrived to joint drills with Serbian Army

Parade in Moscow 7th November 1941.
These soldiers went into battle for Moscow directly from the parade.

Last edited:
@vostok I remeber that you posted a video about the new uniform of the tank crew,but i don't find it,can you repost it please ?

Last edited:
Ok Guys, long break-up end. What can i say: CALL OF DUTY !!

New surprise from Russia. Russia was reborn StarWars Projects. On the picture is new Satellite Interceptor with Russian High Tech Plasma Engine for deep space fight. Program was known from old good days as Sattelite Killer.

bWlwdC5ydS91cGxvYWQvaWJsb2NrL2I5ZC8lRDElODUlRDAlQkUlRDAlQkIlRDAlQkIlRDAlQkUlRDAlQjIlRDElODElRDAlQkElRDAlQjglRDAlQjklMjAlRDAlQjQlRDAlQjIlRDAlQjglRDAlQjMlRDAlQjAlRDElODIlRDAlQjUlRDAlQkIlRDElOEMuanBnP19faWQ9NTUwOTI=.jpg

This is military Satellite at very high vicinity. One of Interceptors-net which will be formed very soon around the globe. This one cruising over U.S. and Canada. Just guard North American sky from illegal guest. Soon in orbit will be much of his brothers.

New modernised heavy cargo aircraft Aнтонов Ан-124−100. Six Ан-124−100 were modernised and delivered to ВВС России, Russian Air-Force.
cGhvdG9jZG4xLml0YXItdGFzcy5jb20vd2lkdGgvNzQ0X2IxMmYyOTI2L3Rhc3MvbTIvdXBsb2Fkcy9pLzIwMTQxMTI0LzM5MDE3MzIuanBnP19faWQ9NTUyODg=.jpg

Back
Top Bottom