What's new

Russian Military Photos and Multimedia

Listen. Do you know that Solzhenitsyn's forbidden to read in Guantanamo?
Do you know that in the U.S. is now more prisoners per capita than it was in the 30s in the USSR? That in the United States there are private prisons that are not interested in prisoners were released? That with all of the anti-terrorism laws infringe on human rights is much greater than it was during the repression in the Soviet Union?

Are you Neo-Communist? Some people take offence to this question but I assure you that causing offence is never my intention. I myself am an Authoritarian-Communist......

Are you Neo-Communist? Some people take offence to this question but I assure you that causing offence is never my intention. I myself am an Authoritarian-Communist......

I am not a communist, but I am proud that I was born in the Soviet Union. I am sad this country does not exist any more - it was the best country for ordinary people in the history of mankind. And I really hope that the USSR will be reborn - in a slightly different form and new name.

I am not a communist, but I am proud that I was born in the Soviet Union. I am sad this country does not exist any more - it was the best country for ordinary people in the history of mankind. And I really hope that the USSR will be reborn - in a slightly different form and new name.

Pakistan never really had a very great relationship but I for one also miss the USSR. If anything, it's standing and the bi-polar superpower structure ensured greater international political stability. And on that note, Cheers! To the USSR!

With Ukraine gone to EU!

With Ukraine gone to EU!
Who told you that Ukraine will take in the EU? They are preparing to sign an association agreement.
Morocco, Algeria, Chile, Syria, and many others, too, have signed this Agreement.

I can understand your pride,USSR was a heroic a country.

Pakistan never really had a very great relationship but I for one also miss the USSR. If anything, it's standing and the bi-polar superpower structure ensured greater international political stability. And on that note, Cheers! To the USSR!

What a great pity that USSR neglected to ensure its own stability and eventually its very survival over international politics. In there is a lesson for us too.

What a great pity that USSR neglected to ensure its own stability and eventually its very survival over international politics.

There is no doubt that the USSR had top notch brainpower and developed some serious military technology.

It's a pity they didn't divert some of that capability to develop consumer tech and earn big $$$ (or ruble).

What a great pity that USSR neglected to ensure its own stability and eventually its very survival over international politics. In there is a lesson for us too.

The USSR was brought to it's knees through smart political and economic manoeuvring. There is indeed, a valuable lesson for us in their demise.

Listen. Do you know that Solzhenitsyn's forbidden to read in Guantanamo?
Do you know that in the U.S. is now more prisoners per capita than it was in the 30s in the USSR? That in the United States there are private prisons that are not interested in prisoners were released? That with all of the anti-terrorism laws infringe on human rights is much greater than it was during the repression in the Soviet Union?

Yeah I know that! Even Americans are no less. I forgot to mention.

There is no doubt that the USSR had top notch brainpower and developed some serious military technology.

It's a pity they didn't divert some of that capability to develop consumer tech and earn big $$$ (or ruble).

USSR did indeed have some impressive technology, but it failed on the management and commercialization aspects to draw lasting benefits for itself.

The USSR was brought to it's knees through smart political and economic manoeuvring. There is indeed, a valuable lesson for us in their demise.

You cannot fault the other side for playing smarter, since all sides do their best. And speaking of valuable lessons, look at our political and economic acumen versus that of the opposing sides. If we don't step up our game to exceed the other sides, our demise cannot be far away either.

d3d3LmluZm92ZWsucnUvdXNlcmZpbGVzL3JzaGctMS5qcGc_X19pZD0zOTM1OA==.jpg

d3d3LmluZm92ZWsucnUvdXNlcmZpbGVzL1JlYWt0aXZuYXlhJTIwbW5vZ29jZWxldmF5YSUyMGdyYW5hdGElMjBybWcuanBnP19faWQ9MzkzNTg=.jpg

Back
Top Bottom