What's new

Russian military equipment needed to combat terrorism

Iranians aren't allowing you anything after the betrayal you've done.

Asim, with your recent posts, it seems your credibility is going down the drain. You are posting with absolutely no background information.

Do you know that in that vote two countries apart from India that are 'friends' of Iran also voted against her. Does that mean that all of these three countries have betrayed Iran. These are Iran's only friends so to speak which have any clout. Please find out which other two countries were there. And then find out about what India has actually stated. So dont talk about 'betrayal' like a 10 year old.

Know your facts and dont post like kids. Whether India gets port rights or not, that is irrelevant, but the point is that this is no 'betrayal'.

What is 'betrayel' in International politics, or rather just politics.

Asim, with your recent posts, it seems your credibility is going down the drain. You are posting with absolutely no background information.

Do you know that in that vote two countries apart from India that are 'friends' of Iran also voted against her. Does that mean that all of these three countries have betrayed Iran. These are Iran's only friends so to speak which have any clout. Please find out which other two countries were there. And then find out about what India has actually stated. So dont talk about 'betrayal' like a 10 year old.

Know your facts and dont post like kids. Whether India gets port rights or not, that is irrelevant, but the point is that this is no 'betrayal'.
Dude that's not the only betrayal. It's common perception that out of the lot, India is gearing in for all out support of the US vs Iran.

Dude, I'm not being a retard and commenting about the people on this thread, I'm commenting about the topic. That's where I believe my credibility lies, perhaps yours lies in character assassination?

Asim,

So did China and Russia betray Iran?
Its sheer stupidity on your part, that you believe Iranians would consider Indian decisions as betrayal other than "whatever is in their national interest". You sound like Bush, when he said he felt betrayed that french didnt support Iraq war though US helped them in WW 2. Dont tell me you consider yourself and Bush compatriots when you talk about geopolitics.

Kidwaiji,

How are you? why the firebreath at me?

Honestly the insurgency in India is not that bad, that we had to use the IAF. We never have had a 500 soldiers killed in a single operation. Like the one in Waziristan.

Sorry dude, I do think i did go a little to far. :cry:

UNDERREPORTED STORIES

A SPRAWLING INSURGENCY IN INDIA
Fueled by rampant poverty in rural areas, a 10,000-strong Maoist army threatens to take the shine off of India's economic boom. The rebels are known as Naxalites after the eastern town of Naxalbari, where the violent peasant uprising began in 1967. Their attacks in impoverished but mineral-rich regions — on everything from mines and factories to trains and jails — led to at least 625 deaths in the first nine months of 2006, according to the Asian Centre for Human Rights. In August, India's Prime Minister Manmohan Singh ranked the growing Maoist rebellion alongside terrorism as the greatest threats facing the country's stability.
http://www.time.com/time/topten/2006/underreported/09.html

If the indian Prime Minister thinks this than dude i think that this is a real big problem. But i have to give it to the indian goverments that although this insurgency is so old and vicious still no one in the world knows about it.

Dude that's not the only betrayal. It's common perception that out of the lot, India is gearing in for all out support of the US vs Iran.

Dude, I'm not being a retard and commenting about the people on this thread, I'm commenting about the topic. That's where I believe my credibility lies, perhaps yours lies in character assassination?

Asim...India, China and Russia are perhaps the only three 'friends' of Iran who carry any damn amount of consequence or simply perhaps the only ones. Dont you think its a litle surprising that Russia and China voted the same as India which according to you did it only under pressure from US ??

Russia and China are the definition of anti-America and yet they voted the same. So what you are trying to say is that what they did was not 'betrayal' but what India did was because US is cozying up with India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom