What's new

Russian LNG Trains coming to India.

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
161astj.jpg

more so such tenders are flaoted to make maal from the deal another way to do scam just like army does.

Never heard of this kind of train, new avenue for study. Now lets get back to studies.

Never heard of this kind of train, new avenue for study. Now lets get back to studies.

Russia has the first mover advantage in this nice high tech area, but it has no experience of their mass production either . India and Russia may therefore, become pioneers in commercial development of LNG powered locomotives.

Nice..........

more so such tenders are flaoted to make maal from the deal another way to do scam just like army does.

Its Science..Kind of complicated for Ya.. Try Naxal threads...

i think we better go back to steam engine trains than these days fuels....

WHy LNG? will it be cheaper?. IR should consider kaveri engine. I dont understand why these gov agencies cant look inside for solutions and just go for international tenders. Whats the hurry? try Kaveri first, if it is not upto the expectations then go for foreign maal. Suckers, thats the reason why talented ppl dont stay in india, because no matter what they do, their efforts will be wasted.

i think we better go back to steam engine trains than these days fuels....
Yes and so does Pakistan, we should use coal powered trains on atleast branch routes and use Pakistani coal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom