What's new

Russian Ground Forces. Photos & Videos & Discussion

combat vehicle 9P163-2 to Russian army
ptrk(1)[1].jpg

Google translate.
Ammunition machines - 16 anti-tank, which have a semi-automatic guidance system for the laser beam. Firing range from 100 to 5500 meters in the afternoon, up to 3500 m at night. For sure hit targets in the dark, under the smokescreen of dust applied thermal sight. Much of the ammunition is in the loading mechanism. The machine has two guides that allows the simultaneous launch of two missiles at a heavily protected objects.
In ammunition machines can go as ATGM with tandem shaped-charge warhead that can penetrate 1200 mm homogeneous armor (the last modification "Kornet" stitch has 1300 mm) or 3000 mm concrete and high-explosive warhead. Earlier it was reported that the missile 9M133F-1 is equipped with a thermobaric warhead and is able to effectively destroy armored personnel carriers and infantry fighting vehicles, manpower, capacity, and other objects that may be encountered on the battlefield.

check this armored vehicle after 1:00 , it looks like made of cartoons.. is that how it should be?

possible view and gun of T-14 "Armata"
0-angar-Ps_01.jpg.896x604_q90%5B1%5D-696x440[1].jpg
5.jpg.896x604_q90-696x465[1].jpg
6-8.jpg.896x604_q90-700x520[1].jpg
t34_28[1].jpg
7-2-10.jpg.896x604_q90[1].jpg
2a82_050814%5B1%5D-700x314[1].jpg
2.jpg.896x604_q90-696x339[1].jpg
3.jpg.896x604_q90[1].jpg

If the engine is in the front, it will be an easy target to Thermal cameras. Only, Merkava did it in their tanks, to save their soldiers from hit, But, they had different situation as Palestinians didnt have thermal cameras.
is that the same with T-99 Armata?

If the engine is in the front, it will be an easy target to Thermal cameras. Only, Merkava did it in their tanks, to save their soldiers from hit, But, they had different situation as Palestinians didnt have thermal cameras.
is that the same with T-99 Armata?
The T-14 (correct name of tank on "Armata" platform) will have an isolated armor capsule with the crew in front, in the center - ammunition, at the back - the engine. But in the heavy infantry fighting vehicles (BMP-T, T-15) on the basis of "Armata" and in some other machines on the same chassis the engine will be in the front.
This is not official pictures. Let's wait for the Victory Parade on May 9.

It's not T-80 chassis and those renders has nothing common with reality
"Black Eagle" was made on the T-80 chassis . About the T-14 I directly wrote that it's possible look, and not real.

"Black Eagle" was made on the T-80 chassis . About the T-14 I directly wrote that it's possible look, and not real.

T-14 will look more like T-95 and you can google those pictures in the i-net.
If "Black Eagle project wasn't canceled he could have different chassis as well and unmanned turret.

T-14 will look more like T-95 and you can google those pictures in the i-net.
If "Black Eagle project wasn't canceled he could have different chassis as well and unmanned turret.
What are your claims to my words? Object 640 "Black Eagle" really was created on the chassis T80U. No one knows the look of Armata T-14 (exept some chosen ones). I put the prospective photo from the Internet and pointed out that it is only the possible view.

video about Russian artillery (no words)

Back
Top Bottom