What's new

Russian envoy: US invasion of Afghanistan was aimed at spying on Pakistan, China, Russia

If they were good for them , nothing new there is still a lot of stuff that they are unsure of and they have agreed to that as well.

EFNSmY9.gif

More Indian fairy tales.

Soviet Union is not Russia, Indiot. Try again. :D

when can't counter with rational logic,troll...Classic example of f**king Pakistani troll,thats what you're.You're going in my ignore list.

I thought Pakistan was there as well.After all Pakistan was "Major Non Nato Ally",aint it?Or is it that Pakistan even stopped the acting to support Afghanistan as well?

Pakistan has been in an undeclared and covert war with USA, it's an open secret. 'Major non NATO ally's was what USA said and that's ok, part and parcel of a covert war.

Primary reason for Afghan invasion was to destabilise and breakup Pakistan. And that's an open secret as well.

Pakistan has been in an undeclared and covert war with USA, it's an open secret. 'Major non NATO ally's was what USA said and that's ok, part and parcel of a covert war.

Primary reason for Afghan invasion was to destabilise and breakup Pakistan. And that's an open secret as well.

Pakistan is fighting "Covert War" with USA??And for that they're taking billions of dollars as well??Man,your shamelessness knows no bound.By the way,kindly believe in your conspiracy theories. :enjoy:

Pakistan is fighting "Covert War" with USA??And for that they're taking billions of dollars as well??Man,your shamelessness knows no bound.

Not shameless at all. Very clever infact. We will do anything and go to any lengths to protect Pakistan. Nothing wrong with that.

You'd do anything to protect your mother wouldn't you!?

Not shameless at all. Very clever infact. We will do anything and go to any lengths to protect Pakistan. Nothing wrong with that.

You'd do anything to protect your mother wouldn't you!?

Let me clarify it.

1st,If I need to protect my country,I'll not perform any act that can threaten it.

Pakistan violated this very point.First,they violated trust of Nato and USA when they sheltered AQ and Taliban leaders.Second they violated it when they double crossed their effort to free Afghanistan from Taliban.

Now,We're quite familiar with Pakistan's flip flop.But one thing if history has taught us anything is,

1.Flip flop can only make a country untrustworthy to every other country.

2.Never cross a superpower.That sometime threatens the very existence of your country.

I'm pretty sure days post withdrawal of USA from Afghanistan will not bear good new for Pakistan.They may try to find new love from Russia,but Russia and USA plays in a league that is unfathomable for Pakistan.

Pakistan is fighting "Covert War" with USA??And for that they're taking billions of dollars as well??Man,your shamelessness knows no bound.By the way,kindly believe in your conspiracy theories. :enjoy:

$15b or so is peanuts. We allowed passage of US supplies through our soil and allowed them use of our bases. US paid a small price to us in this invasion whereas they pumped hundreds of billions in this war and gained what exactly so far! They'll be exiting Afghanistan in disgrace, just as Soviets did.

And it was Pakistan who stood against Soviets in Afghanistan first, US joined the party a good few years later.

Let me clarify it.

1st,If I need to protect my country,I'll not perform any act that can threaten it.

Pakistan violated this very point.First,they violated trust of Nato and USA when they sheltered AQ and Taliban leaders.Second they violated it when they double crossed their effort to free Afghanistan from Taliban.

Now,We're quite familiar with Pakistan's flip flop.But one thing if history has taught us anything is,

2.Never cross a superpower.That sometime threatens the very existence of your country.

I'm pretty sure days post withdrawal of USA from Afghanistan will not bear good new for Pakistan.They may try to find new love from Russia,but Russia and USA plays in a league that is unfathomable for Pakistan.

Unfortunately for us, we have a neighbour who despites our very existance and we have to protect ourselves by any means.

As for not messing with USA, we took the fight to the Soviets. We can and have been able to counter the grand plan of NATO to destroy Pakistan.

Reason NATO will not attack Pakistan directly is because we are nuclear. Iraq, Syria etc are not nuclear and didnt have a strong military as we do. It's your delusion that NATO can attack Pakistan Willy nilly. They opted for covert war and so it is.

I can see that what gets the Indians is the horrifying thought that they may get ditched by the Russians (this is already happening). The great game is still on and always has been-Afghanistan is a crucially strategic part of Asia. Anyway, Indians shouldn't complain. I seem to remember back in Oct/Nov 2001 or thereabouts(after 9-11), India was the first country to offer its bases to the USA to attack both Afghanistan and Pakistan (if needed). That is when the Russians began to pull away from India. They were shocked by how quick India shifted its alignment. It was India's own fault. Who was the Indian govt at that time? BJP? Wasnt Jaswant Singh (BJP) the Foreign Minister at the time. My memory is not what it used to be.

I can see that what gets the Indians is the horrifying thought that they may get ditched by the Russians (this is already happening). The great game is still on and always has been-Afghanistan is a crucially strategic part of Asia. Anyway, Indians shouldn't complain. I seem to remember back in Oct/Nov 2001 or thereabouts(after 9-11), India was the first country to offer its bases to the USA to attack both Afghanistan and Pakistan (if needed). That is when the Russians began to pull away from India. They were shocked by how quick India shifted its alignment. It was India's own fault. Who was the Indian govt at that time? BJP? Wasnt Jaswant Singh (BJP) the Foreign Minister at the time. My memory is not what it used to be.

Hindu is at the forefront and offering his services to assist destroying Pakistan. US then knew as well that attacking Pakistan directly would start a war that would consume the world. They had to calm down the hallucinating Hindu and explain their plans of proxy war.

Hindu is at the forefront and offering his services to assist destroying Pakistan. US then knew as well that attacking Pakistan directly would start a war that would consume the world. They had to calm down the hallucinating Hindu and explain their plans of proxy war.

That's more or less correct. India was itching for the USA to carpet bomb Pakistan and turn us into a wasteland. They didnt think twice about their relationship with Russia. But that was the beginning of the end of Indo-Russian trust. The Russians actually did trust the Indians more than our ally the Ju S A trusted us. Then the unthinkable happened and the Indians jumped into the American lap. Russia has been turning away from India since. This generation of Indians may not be aware of what their previous leaders did to piss off the Russians.

Let me clarify it.

We can flip flop all we want in matters of national security. But at least we are not in breach of a UN resolution that we begged for ourselves!!

We can flip flop all we want in matters of national security. But at least we are not in breach of a UN resolution that we begged for ourselves!!

and which one you're talking about???1950 resolution of Kashmir???

See,all these has been superseded when we defeated you on 71 and you signed Shimla Accord.Now may be Pakistan has alzheimer,but whole world doesn't.

Anyway,thats for another day's discussion.

See,all these has been superseded when we defeated you on 71 and you signed Shimla Accord.Now may be Pakistan has alzheimer,but whole world doesn't.

If it has been superseded, then why is still an unresolved resolution in UN. Go to UN and have it changed to 'resolved' status.

OK, for another day. No further comments to my earlier replies then or trolled enough?

If it has been superseded, then why is still an unresolved resolution in UN. Go to UN and have it changed to 'resolved' status.

OK, for another day. No further comments to my earlier replies then or trolled enough?

You do know about Shimla Accord,right??Looks like you're unaware about it..

Both countries will "settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations".India has, many a times, maintained that Kashmir dispute is a bilateral issue and must be settled through bilateral negotiations as per Simla Agreement, 1972 and thus, had denied any third party intervention even that of United Nations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simla_Agreement

Its a framework based on what India and Pakistan pledged to work to resolve Kashmir Issue.India could've forced Pakistan on whatever term we told them to,but we didn't.But see,some countries are unworthy for these kind of generous attitude.

The Kashmir dispute is recognized by the United Nations. Whether you accept it or not, the dispute is perpetuated by the Kashmiri people themselves. If that wasn't the case why the secrecy on Kashmir? Why hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers in just ONE state of India? Why the special laws for Kashmir within the Indian Constitution? etc etc Allow international observers/Journalists into Kashmir. Why don't you? It is not a discussion for another day, it is very current and at the root of the dispute between India and Pakistan and a very dangerous one. Two nuclear states with retarded leaders are fighting over territory and water rights. That's pretty dangerous dude. Tens of thousands of Megatons on either side. Not good, and what was the deal in 1947? Muslim majority states to Pakistan. That was the deal. Dogra Hindu leaders hoodwinking,defrauding the Muslim Kashmiri populace has led to this and it wont go away that easy. What was it? 1992 or thereabouts the Kashmiri 'Intifada' began? The Kashmiri psyche has already had three generations (since 1947 approx) at least of wanting freedom from India. It's just one State dude, let it go. There are almost 2 billion people at stake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom