What's new

Russian cars

Yeh, you Americans are spoilt rotten. I mean everything is big for you guys except the prices. Big houses, big roads, big cars, big burgers but small prices. And then you wonder why rest of the world is jealous of you guys?

Big .... reminds me of this advert from.

lol, dude! we are really not that bad a bunch or spoilt. My buddy in India tells me about how he has a maid, cook, driver etc. But me? I have been my own yard boy, pool boy, mechanic and handy man for as long as I can remember!! I am 61, now and have to work at least till I am 65 to be able to collect Social Security and payouts from my 401k

In Pak a Land Cruiser sells for over 300k $... minus registration,taxes etc.
30.5 Million PKR:
https://www.pakwheels.com/used-cars/toyota-land-cruiser-2018-for-sale-in-karachi-2733333
wow! a 2018 Land Cruiser MSRP is around $85k. Around $90k after tax, title etc...

lol, dude! we are really not that bad a bunch or spoilt. My buddy in India tells me about how he has a maid, cook, driver etc. But me? I have been my own yard boy, pool boy, mechanic and handy man for as long as I can remember!! I am 61, now and have to work at least till I am 65 to be able to collect Social Security and payouts from my 401k

wow! a 2018 Land Cruiser MSRP is around $85k. Around $90k after tax, title etc...
And we pay 8000 $ for this:

Suzuki_Mehran_2012.jpg

1.jpg

cabin.jpg

doesnt even come with music system lol

I understand the concept of high Import duty ( protect the local industry..blah, blah ). But nowadays when both India and Pakistan appear to have a robust automobile industry, the only one getting screwed over is the average consumer. Am I wrong?

And Desert Fighter, that is one itty, bitty car for $8k

this is what democracy means in south asia... same in bangladesh.... the price that you pay in bangladesh can get you a rolls royce phantom in US...

thank god i didn;t have to live in that mess of a country....

V-8 Porsche engine. Is this the same car that has been built as Putin's new limo?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom