What's new

Russian and Indian, two Ruler Class/ Richest of Britain

in fact it isn't fair to compare Britain with India till the end of 18th century. we find its more fair to compare India with whole Western Europe till the end of 18th century, by start of 19th century, as below: :meeting:

GDP on PPP by 18th century

GDP of India: $90,750mil

GDP of China: $82,800mil

GDP of Western Europe: $81,213mil

List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(these datas are based on the basis of prices till the end of 18th century. the Western Europe here includes the current 17 nations of Eurozone + Britain+Norway+Sweden etc , as shown in this table.)

in fact, if we have a close look on the data's then we find that even by 1820, GDP of India was around $111,417mil, as compare to total GDP of Western Europe at $159,851mil as below. it may also because of the fact that Marathas lost heavy wealth during the 15 years of war with British till 1818 :meeting:

List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(this GDP estimate is based on the prices at 1820. here the "Total Western Europe" include the current 17 Eurozone nations, +Britain+Norway+Swedan etc)

Marath Empire

The Maratha Empire (Marathi: मराठा साम्राज्य Marāṭhā Sāmrājya; also transliterated Mahratta) or the Maratha Confederacy was an Indian imperial power that existed from 1674 to 1818. At its peak, the empire covered much of what would become India, encompassing a territory of over 2.8 million km².[2] The Marathas are credited for the re-establishment of Hindu rule in India.

Marathas remained the preeminent power in India until their defeat in the Second and Third Anglo-Maratha Wars (1805–1818), which left Britain in control of most of India.

250px-India-1760-map.jpg

response from the Indian members is also low, are they also losing their interests from this topic :coffee:

@Hello_10 nice thread mate :cheers:

West will decline even further in future and India, Russia and China are going to emerge as strong nations, Future lies in the east and East will rise again.

India and Russia are natural allies and are bound to prosper together in future.:cheers:

Regarding the interest in this thread people here will fight with each other and you will find lot of people in that kind of threads, Just post some conspiracy theory people will jump into that thread and fight with each other. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hello_10 nice thread mate :cheers:

West will decline even further in future and India, Russia and China are going to emerge as strong nations, Future lies in the east and East will rise again.

India and Russia are natural allies and are bound to prosper together in future.:cheers:

Regarding the interest in this thread people here will fight with each other and you will find lot of people in that kind of threads, Just post some conspiracy theory people will jump into that thread and fight with each other. :)

indian-slum1.jpg

the future looks bright....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
the future looks bright....:lol:
Slums in Mumbai called Dharavi Slum has a GDP of over $ 900 million. India and China may look poor but that doesn't mean they won't be powerful. China already has made US to back off in case of Phillipines. Who could have imagined it 2 decades back. They are catching up with west at almost every field. Your Universities are full of Chinese and Indian graduates. look at the average annual income of Indians and Chinese in US compared to that of US citizen.

Never underestimate human resources. One cannot ignore importance of effective work force which is increasing everyday in China and India.

The nations that adapts according to local and global reality is the one that remains on the top. That's why US has been a superpower. Don't leave this attitude. Observe and adapt. Arrogance will give others an edge over you.

Slums in Mumbai called Dharavi Slum has a GDP of over $ 900 million. India and China may look poor but that doesn't mean they won't be powerful. China already has made US to back off in case of Phillipines. Who could have imagined it 2 decades back. They are catching up with west at almost every field. Your Universities are full of Chinese and Indian graduates. look at the average annual income of Indians and Chinese in US compared to that of US citizen.

Like a broken record dude. Last time you mentioned this, i said lets wait what happens with Diayou islands. So, what did happen?

Also you peddle the average income of highly skilled immigrants vs the common man. Same as your buddy Hello_10. It is quite logical that those immigrants have a higher income because there are less of them and at the same time they occupy higher paid positions. It isnt rocket science to extract what you mentioned, from what i have written here. It would not make sense to import an Indian/Chinese steel worker. I thought you were smarter then this but your nationalistic ego is getting the better of you.

Never underestimate human resources. One cannot ignore importance of effective work force which is increasing everyday in China and India.

i never underestimate, and what you have said goes both ways. I wonder why you do not reply in the same manner to all of your countrymen-fanboys?

The nations that adapts according to local and global reality is the one that remains on the top. That's why US has been a superpower. Don't leave this attitude. Observe and adapt. Arrogance will give others an edge over you.

Why dont you go over the thread one more time, and over similar threads made by your fellow countryman, you know, the one that claims he is connected. And again i have to wonder why you werent able to reply in kind there. Is it because you secretly hold a grudge? Your mischievous tone in regards to UK is hard to miss.

It does . :) . You most of westerners cannot See more than Appearances . :)

if i bring some numbers in will that count as appearances too?

Like a broken record dude. Last time you mentioned this, i said lets wait what happens with Diayou islands. So, what did happen?
i never underestimate, and what you have said goes both ways. I wonder why you do not reply in the same manner to all of your countrymen-fanboys?
Why dont you go over the thread one more time, and over similar threads made by your fellow countryman, you know, the one that claims he is connected. And again i have to wonder why you werent able to reply in kind there. Is it because you secretly hold a grudge? Your mischievous tone in regards to UK is hard to miss.
I may have repeated the Slum argument but it was right for the picture you uploaded.

As for Indians, I don't take responsibility for what they say. I simply pointed out the actual mockery you were making by posting that pic.

I don't comment on each and every thread. I saw you attempt to mock India, I replied. As for secretly holding a grudge against UK, why will I ? Just because they looted our country for 300 years ? Or because they were so selfish regarding their aid to India that when we awarded $ 12 billion deal to France, they said, we gave them aid, they give contract to France and then halved the aid money. Do I care about their aid, nope. The money they give is peanuts as said by our finance minister. But do you see their actual motive behind charity.

I didn't bash UK in my first post. Just told you that you should look at ground reality and posting pics of India, or poor region of China doesn't improve your arguments. It simply shows frustration and desperation to look down on others.

Like I said, observe and adapt. There is nothing wrong in accepting that India and China are now having impact all over the world and Russia is getting stronger everyday.

Don't judge me if you don't know me, about what I hold grudge about and not.

I may have repeated the Slum argument but it was right for the picture you uploaded.

not the slum, the SCS affair you mentioned before, with exact same wording if memory serves me correct.

As for Indians, I don't take responsibility for what they say. I simply pointed out the actual mockery you were making by posting that pic.

ok, so you play moral police only when it suits you? good to know.

I don't comment on each and every thread. I saw you attempt to mock India, I replied. As for secretly holding a grudge against UK, why will I ? Just because they looted our country for 300 years ? Or because they were so selfish regarding their aid to India that when we awarded $ 12 billion deal to France, they said, we gave them aid, they give contract to France and then halved the aid money. Do I care about their aid, nope. The money they give is peanuts as said by our finance minister. But do you see their actual motive behind charity.

I didn't bash UK in my first post. Just told you that you should look at ground reality and posting pics of India, or poor region of China doesn't improve your arguments. It simply shows frustration and desperation to look down on others.

Ok, ground reality, in what conditions do most indians live? How far was that picture off if any? frustration and desperation you say? ok, if you see it that way, i dont mind, to me it's just a little bit of cold hard truth some of you are in desperate need of.

Like I said, observe and adapt. There is nothing wrong in accepting that India and China are now having impact all over the world and Russia is getting stronger everyday.

Noone is denying that, what i do deny is that everyone else will somehow slip into oblivion like most posts here suggest, to which you do not point out anything because they soothe your little petty mind. Sorry for being harsh, but tell me if im wrong?

Don't judge me if you don't know me, about what I hold grudge about and not.

I judge you on the posts i have read from you, if you do not want to be "judged" dont post. And frankly i think i assesed you pretty well.

Mumbai is now blessed due to these slums, as you still have few prime locations like these sites within the city to make sky-crappers. otherwise think, if you might have made less valued colonies in 80s, while now these lands are more expansive than most of the part of the world, as below :coffee:

I love how you only exposed the Asian part and Moscow, while disregarding everything else. :lol: Maybe because you would have a harder time to sell your nonsense to someone who actually thinks as opposed to fail tank things?

it very hard to climb the rich ladder in UK everything gone up in price getting a mortgage is hard. a decent job forget it unless you move to London. the people who succeeded ten to 20 year ago are living good life all properties bought up rest is council n flats.
people are paying builders instead to make attic rooms and that you also need permission. you cant make it unless you do some tax evasion or hiding wage income. monopoly on society. most immigrant do work hard but it **** pay wtf can you buy earning 200 pound to 300 pound a week, you got gas,water,electricity,tax, kids, wife,car tax, insurance, fuel prices, even food prices are ridiculous. you cant even grow vegetables these days with out authority permission. Pakistani in Pakistan live better, i been seen it was pist off they say we living in luxury son of bitches have farms, livestock tractors, the full works dnt pay no such thing as tax even food free due to charity n belief in god will give some good deeds end of life.

I have lived in western countries for over 10 years and used Australian passport itself when i came to India this time, and I do know what you are saying.... even these property prices of West is high due to 'exchange rates' only :wave:

and since I told Audio to learn from my post#81 of the thread as below, about the current state of Europe, he has lost his mental balance since then and coming after me every where :meeting:

You are clueless and delusional buddy. I havent lost anything, just puting the notion out there. Also PPP "homemade" calculations reek of desperation to place your beloved nation higher. Any economist who has seen the door of the economy class in college would laugh it off. :rolleyes:

Get a life buddy. Or seek (medical)help, you obviously have inferiority complex issues.

Back
Top Bottom