What's new

Russia will Offer Armata Tank to Egypt

You fail to understand that it is not military aid that US gives. :lol: They are also giving economic aid. Also if Egypt is going to shop with their economic aid, the US can both cut the economic AND military aid. Anyway, some already bought the idea that Egypt will get the Armata. If you think that, more power to you. I hope Egypt will get it.

omg i just illustrated the US aid to you two times what kind of stupidity is that :D and btw the aid is stopped 3 years ago and till this moment it's not back yet , now please think and read our comments before comment again

omg i just illustrated the US aid to you two times what kind of stupidity is that :D and btw the aid is stopped 3 years ago and till this moment it's not back yet , now please think and read our comments before comment again
You said Egypt would get aid starting from 2016 again. Look I want Egypt to get Armata. :lol: But if you think you can get Armata and still get military AND economic aid I'd more power to you. It doesn't matter if the aid is in money, weapons or little kittens. They can cut the aid. What do you want me to say more?

Well Egypt has 12 billion cash from GCC. Plus another 8 billion on way. So, its shopping spree.

EGYPT now upgrading m1a1 to M1A2 SEP lavel so the posibility for induction t-15 is very little. but the only thing that should be replace is m113 with Kurganets-25.
h2.jpg
4mayrehearsal_13-M.jpg
t4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom