What's new

Russia vs Turkey

LordTyrannus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
İ feel that russia will start to meddle into turkish affairs in the future. Putin hates muslims and he hates muslim leaders. Putin is an orthodox hardliner radical christian.

Putin also supports al sisi dictator in egypt and al asad the monster.

Putin is PRO illuminati. He just wants a big chunk of the new world order cake.

Every western fanboy who thought russia is finished will start to wonder in the future. İlluminati will have an agreement with putin and betray their turkish nato allies aka lackeys.

Smart kemolists in turkey destroyed the future of their country by acting against muslim majority votes.

İ dont feel pitty for dumb kemolists.

Russia rulez

Troll bear, do you think we trust Putin so much ? We just have some common interests in these days, nothing more. If you put your nose into our internal affairs, probably we just send more weapons to the Caucasus.

Funny turkish girl. Lady. Your country is deeply devided politically. You will face inner turmoil and extinction in the future.

İ feel sorry for you, because i like beatifull turkish women. İ even would to like to invite you to a nice dinner or coffee.

What's your obsession about Turkey my dear? Russia has bigger problems than Turkey right now, G-7 kicked Russia's as.s out from club and Putin is not getting invitation anymore, state budget is having major deficits, %70 dependant on oil and petroleum products' income, economy is not stable, Usa is pomping military hardwares to Northern countries, you lost Ukraine once and forever, worse sanctions are on the way from EU and Usa and you are opening a thread about Russia vs Turkey a.k.a Nato? Get a life..

What's your obsession about Turkey my dear? Russia has bigger problems than Turkey right now, G-7 kicked Russia's as.s out from club and Putin is not getting invitation anymore, state budget is having major deficits, %70 dependant on oil and petroleum products' income, economy is not stable, Usa is pomping military hardwares to Northern countries, you lost Ukraine once and forever, worse sanctions are on the way from EU and Usa and you are opening a thread about Russia vs Turkey a.k.a Nato? Get a life..

İ gave you exact political analysis of the current situation.

İ feel pitty for anatolians because they are proleteriat like my people.

And I exactly did the same thing for you.

Your country is in deep trouble you faggot. Russia ruling half the world while your incompetent military gets pushed around from fethullah gulen and pkk

Your country is deeply devided politically. You will face inner turmoil and extinction in the future.

Our country was always deeply divided politically, nothing new. Our country was always faced with internal turmoils, nothing new again. We destroy states and establish states. If you lost your Russia, probably will never be able to establish new one.

Russia ruling where else than russia itself? Ah you mean that big geographical area which is %80 of it empty? :D

population-density-map.jpg

Russia ruling where else than russia itself? Ah you mean that big geographical area which is %80 of it empty? :D

population-density-map.jpg

China will take over Siberia, and Russian can't do a thing about it :D

India will always stand by Russia :-) they tried to kick Russia out of G-20 but India and China prevented it.

Back
Top Bottom