What's new

Russia, Vietnam sign gas exploration deal

Based on the facts, Russia does not need gas/oil from Vietnam due to Russia has rich oil sources for itself. Russia also supplies for Euro.

Based on the political between Viet Nam, India which both countries are the main incomes for Russia weapons technologies. Russia must steps in. More than that, Viet Nam and India has very good, strong relationship with Russia this is why Russia joint Viet Nam base on "signs deal oil".

Likewise, Russia also will re-enter to Cam Ranh Bay due to a matter of U-Shape China claimed.

dont know much buddy..but i think vietnam along with ASEAN is more than capable to handle China..what you guys need is some advanced weapons..well,i heard that vietnam is buying ascm from russia???

dont know much buddy..but i think vietnam along with ASEAN is more than capable to handle China..what you guys need is some advanced weapons..well,i heard that vietnam is buying ascm from russia???

Yes, that is true. The reasons Russia joint to Viet Nam that will demand supplies advanced weapons for Viet Nam. Without signs deals or Russia warships hardly to entering SCS besides on the diplomacy channels.

Yes, that is true. The reasons Russia joint to Viet Nam that will demand supplies advanced weapons for Viet Nam. Without signs deals or Russia warships hardly to entering SCS besides on the diplomacy channels.

well..thats great..because China couldn't threaten you guys if multi-party is involved..by the way..by the way..can you post any link regarding to the recent stand of ASEAN against China on SCS???

Back
Top Bottom