What's new

Russia vetoes MH17 tribunal

private impartial investigation should happen :angel:

like Russia veto the tribunal :D

no bias all fact.

The aim of the tribunal was to persecute NAF without proof. That is illegal under western law which says innocence unless proven guilty.

The aim of the tribunal was to persecute NAF without proof. That is illegal under western law which says innocence unless proven guilty.

As expected, Russia used its veto at a meeting of the U.N. Security Council on July 29 to block moves to set up an international tribunal to investigate the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17.

As expected, Russia used its veto at a meeting of the U.N. Security Council on July 29 to block moves to set up an international tribunal to investigate the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17.

The investigation will only be finger pointing going no where. The way I see it, Malaysia airlines, Ukraine and NAF should all claim to be responsible for the tragedy and compensate each family 1 million dollars.

Americans are probably trying to cover-up how their ukrainian buddies shut down the plane.

Americans are probably trying to cover-up how their ukrainian buddies shut down the plane.

Your claim would make sense if Americans vetoed it.

Why Russia vetoed it? Because...

A) Russians "volunteers" shot it down.

B) Their goons shot it down with BUK's supplied by Russia.

West wanted another show like "tribunal" for Yugoslavia, whose sole purpose was to justify the Croats and others and blacken Serbs. It did not happen.

Your claim would make sense if Americans vetoed it.

Why Russia vetoed it? Because...

A) Russians "volunteers" shot it down.

B) Their goons shot it down with BUK's supplied by Russia.

Innocence unless proven guilty. A tribunal solves nothing. A tribunal cannot identify the culprit.

West wanted another show like "tribunal" for Yugoslavia, whose sole purpose was to justify the Croats and others and blacken Serbs. It did not happen.

I agree, given their track record, ideally, no Westerners should ever be allowed to participate in any serious "independent" investigation on anything. If you look back, you see that almost everything they said were lies or half-truths at best.

Innocence unless proven guilty. A tribunal solves nothing. A tribunal cannot identify the culprit.

So Russia does not want the world to identify the culprit... hmmm....

The West ! The West ! The West ! The West !

I swear it was all a plot from the West !

Russia vetoed the tribunal, but I swear this is the fault of The West™ !

/s

Back
Top Bottom