What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I was also expecting russia to target weapons convoy that enter ukraine from the west, but i never saw a single such strike, this shows russia have no capability to monitor and attack such weapons shipments. Russia also failed to target strategic factories and warehouses, their ISR capabilities are also very old.
Russia was and still is blind in orbit, but some refuse to believe it. Russia not doing such strikes is evidence of that, as is Russias inability to provide evidence of what they claimed to have been targetting all over Ukraine.

oh please stop this fake propaganda

after 2 years of war and all the Western, NATO and US and UK intelligence and billions in weapons you know how many Black Sea Warships have been hit ?

Slava DDG Moskva sunk by anti ship missiles the highest profile loss
Amphibious ship Saratov raised and used for spares
Ivan landing ships two units were damaged in the same attack as the Saratov repaired and back in service
Recuse Ship Vasily Behk was first hit by UCAV didnt sink and then sunk by Harpoon it was a tiny ship
Kilo Class Rostov on Don hit in dry dock not beyond repair

so overall really one warship has been sunk

one landing ship

and a recuse ship weighing less than 1,000 tons

thats 3 ships

Ukraine’s counter-offensive has failed for now – the West needs a new plan​

>> Is there value in paying any more treasure if Ukraine is not prepared to pay the blood price to win this war ?!? Treaure alone won't do it ....

The Fall | The Ukrainians Refuse To Fight. Kherson Foothold Elimination. Military Summary 2023.11.12

Russia was and still is blind in orbit, but some refuse to believe it. Russia not doing such strikes is evidence of that, as is Russias inability to provide evidence of what they claimed to have been targetting all over Ukraine.
Apparently all is well if CNN does not report it. You realise CNN BBC only published Ukrainian kills? Ever heard of anything Russian?

Checkmate Is Coming | Ukraine Will Use F-16 As Air Defense. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.11.13

Are ukrainian on the offensive or is it the russians now? Last i checked Ukrainians were attacking fortified position and getting curb stomped

Are ukrainian on the offensive or is it the russians now? Last i checked Ukrainians were attacking fortified position and getting curb stomped
Russian on all fronts are in offensive mode, they grinded uaf prime units and now they are advancing slowly and grind them more.
Ukraina will never regain offensive capability like it had this summer, all they can hope now is to hold as much ground as possible before armistice day and humiliation when they sit on table with putin to negotiate peace, basically they lost as their war goals are unachieavable.

its both: the russians attacking, Ukraine army attacking.
Ukraine main offensive on the southern front is towards Melitopol.
should Ukraine retake Melitopol, Ukraine will control all the supply lines. the russians will starve to death in the trenches.

Back
Top Bottom