What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dude why are you so emotional, Ukraine has nothing to do with us. I am just telling you things that will eventually happen. I believe some kind of ceasefire will happen and Russia will keep what they took and Ukraine will be under perpetual conflict thereby denying them NATO membership.
You live in a fantasy world. Why should Ukraine give up territory to Russia in exchange for ceasefire? For what reason? To make Ccp happy? Ukraine certainly will not. The same reason why Israel will not agree to ceasefire.

Of course the russians can attack Ukraine forever to keep Ukraine out of the NATO. That’s however unrealistic scenario. I mean China attacks Vietnam numerous times since 2,000 years why not Russia can’t do the same. The world is overpopulated. Global warming will decimate human races anyway.

The Russians Attacked The Ukrainians With Fake Zaluzhny. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.11.8

The Fall | Ukraine Sends Women To Fight Wagner. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.11.08

You live in a fantasy world. Why should Ukraine give up territory to Russia in exchange for ceasefire? For what reason? To make Ccp happy? Ukraine certainly will not. The same reason why Israel will not agree to ceasefire.
Nonono, you don't get me. I am not asking for it, i am telling you this will most likely happen. UKRAINE might not admit it, but a stalemate, perpetual ceasefire is defacto Russian annexation of those territories. It can be 50 years from now, they can shout and cry, but a destroyed Ukraine is actually in Russian interest. A conflict in perpetualty already guarantees Ukraine cannot join NATO.

Of course the russians can attack Ukraine forever to keep Ukraine out of the NATO. That’s however unrealistic scenario. I mean China attacks Vietnam numerous times since 2,000 years why not Russia can’t do the same. The world is overpopulated. Global warming will decimate human races anyway.
It won't be 2000 years. All it takes is 50 years to brainwash a generation.

Nonono, you don't get me. I am not asking for it, i am telling you this will most likely happen. UKRAINE might not admit it, but a stalemate, perpetual ceasefire is defacto Russian annexation of those territories. It can be 50 years from now, they can shout and cry, but a destroyed Ukraine is actually in Russian interest. A conflict in perpetualty already guarantees Ukraine cannot join NATO.

It won't be 2000 years. All it takes is 50 years to brainwash a generation.
stalemate does not mean the war stops. the war will continue however without significant gains in grounds for either sides. Unless the west is willing to provide everything Ukraine needs to win the war.

that´s unrealistic, the russians can´t hold on the occupied territories. One, Putin can´t live forever. Two, Russia vs. Ukraine is not China vs. Vietnam. Russia is just 3x times bigger population than Ukraine. the russians are isolated they are much more in a desperate situation. you take other wars in comparison. in the case of China you are multiple bigger in population, in size. Taking back our territories from China is almost impossible, unless we wait for 1,000 years for the perfect moment (as it happened).

stalemate does not mean the war stops. the war will continue however without significant gains in grounds for either sides. Unless the west is willing to provide everything Ukraine needs to win the war.

that´s unrealistic, the russians can´t hold on the occupied territories. One, Putin can´t live forever. Two, Russia vs. Ukraine is not China vs. Vietnam. Russia is just 3x times bigger population than Ukraine. the russians are isolated they are much more in a desperate situation. you take other wars in comparison. in the case of China you are multiple bigger in population, in size. Taking back our territories from China is almost impossible, unless we wait for 1,000 years for the perfect moment (as it happened).

Russian can't hold? Ukrainians can't hold? Dude, we have NATO dumping their kitchen sink for almost 2 years. Is Russia destroyed? Ukraine is the one getting destroyed and depopulated. You sound like a crazy person asking for the war to continu3, i prefer peace and so no Ukrainians or Russians will need to die. As long as China is there, Russia will survive and grow slightly. Look at their GDP numbers recently. Taking back what from China? Han China controlled N. Vietnam, we have the right to retake those territories not you okay. You are Chams.

What I see happening now is despite the pathetic performance of the Russian military, the strategic outcome is a Russian win, they managed to destroy Ukrainian industrial base and economy, depopulate the country and made sure Ukraine is out of NATO for the near future. Ukraine will now be a shithole for the next few decades, sort of like a fck up buffer zone, which was what the Russians wanted anyway. Lolol. The West is already signalling they want a ceasefire desperately. Lololol
They also got 20% of Ukraine, pathetic, but still sizeable.

Last edited:
Russian can't hold? Ukrainians can't hold? Dude, we have NATO dumping their kitchen sink for almost 2 years. Is Russia destroyed? Ukraine is the one getting destroyed and depopulated. You sound like a crazy person asking for the war to continu3, i prefer peace and so no Ukrainians or Russians will need to die. As long as China is there, Russia will survive and grow slightly. Look at their GDP numbers recently. Taking back what from China? Han China controlled N. Vietnam, we have the right to retake those territories not you okay. You are Chams.

What I see happening now is despite the pathetic performance of the Russian military, the strategic outcome is a Russian win, they managed to destroy Ukrainian industrial base and economy, depopulate the country and made sure Ukraine is out of NATO for the near future. Ukraine will now be a shithole for the next few decades, sort of like a fck up buffer zone, which was what the Russians wanted anyway. Lolol. The West is already signalling they want a ceasefire desperately. Lololol
They also got 20% of Ukraine, pathetic, but still sizeable.
what economic growth? Putin digs a hole for $100, then he fills it with propaganda for $100, then claims Russia economy grows by $200. that is what he does.
you can look at Russia official gov budget for next year 2024.
Russia increases military spendings by 100%, to $109 billion. that is almost all Russia oil and gas exports rev or 1/3 of budget.
then Russia must pay back $110 billion loans. that is 1/3.
Just 1/3 remain for all other spendings from healthcare to feeding the poor. If extracting other spendings as foreign propaganda, domestic security apparatus, then Putin has only 1/4 or 1/5 money for his own population.
common russians will skip breakfast and lunch to finance the war.

The Russians Launched A Full-Scale Offensive Near Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.11.09

what economic growth? Putin digs a hole for $100, then he fills it with propaganda for $100, then claims Russia economy grows by $200. that is what he does.
you can look at Russia official gov budget for next year 2024.
Russia increases military spendings by 100%, to $109 billion. that is almost all Russia oil and gas exports rev or 1/3 of budget.
then Russia must pay back $110 billion loans. that is 1/3.
Just 1/3 remain for all other spendings from healthcare to feeding the poor. If extracting other spendings as foreign propaganda, domestic security apparatus, then Putin has only 1/4 or 1/5 money for his own population.
common russians will skip breakfast and lunch to finance the war.

110 billion in loans to whom? Hahhaahah. Western lenders? Are you awake my friend? Russia told them to claim it from those unlawfully seized sovereign reserves. You think they give a jackshit6to repay their dollar loans mate?

Not sure how you calculate their economy and budget man. 100bil for military? Russia managed to fend off an Ukrainian army armed to the teeth by NATO with a fraction of the cost. Their ROI is definitely higher than 100$ per toilet roll US Army. Lolol

Back
Top Bottom