What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You are seriously obsessed with mantras and self-hypnosis here.

Too bad Ukraine already ran out of men available for further mobilization and rapidly running out of soldiers on frontline and heavy weapons. They are within months of total collapse.

Not a good environment for your strategy to work. :lol:

So Ukrainians filmed some of their own vehicles that they lost a year ago and thats what you are bragging about? :lol:

Have been filmed while being destroyed, but I guess it was really hard for you to understand.

Can you quit the "Ukrainian lines are collapsing" while Russia's losing thousands of soldiers and hundred of armored vehicles not to even capture a treeline. :lol:

Have been filmed while being destroyed, but I guess it was really hard for you to understand.

Can you quit the "Ukrainian lines are collapsing" while Russia's losing thousands of soldiers and hundred of armored vehicles not to even capture a treeline. :lol:

Nope most of them filmed while already was destroyed.

The Fall | The Russians Captured A Powerful Stronghold | Tunnel Strategy. Military Summary 2023.11.3

You mean these hundreds of tanks:

View attachment 967875

(c) Ukrop copium team.

Look carefully, its indeed hundreds of tanks located outside red zone (which was under control of Russia at least since the beginning of this year) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats hilarious. You lunatics living in your own fantasy universe a never ending source of laugh and amusement :lol:
You have probably heard of artillery, drones, remote anti armor mines..
Edit: found a compilation insted of posting 20 twitter clips.

I give up posting twitter clips.. I guess you get the idea.

Last edited:

Once China attacks Taiwan, Ukraine and most of Europe will be a goner.

The Problems Of Russians At Krynky Are Becoming Critical. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.11.04

Ukraine has blown its best chance to defeat Putin​

>> It takes blood and treasure to win a war. Looking at the counter offensive, Ukraine was not prepared to pay the full blood price but wanted the world to give alot of treasure, hoping that would tip the scales. It did not.

The war is now pratically a grinding stalemate for both sides as even acknowledged by Ukranian General Headquarters. Neither party can launch a successful offensive operation right now. We may be approaching the point where the lines remain static and the conflict is put into the freezer ??

other than the Moskva Russia has not really lost that many warships

many landing crafts have ben hit and never sunk

UUV have hit so many ships and they never sunk

many ships have been hit and still repaired and back into action

and after 2 years Russia still cannot send warships into the Black Sea and still they have so many ships in Black Sea

hitting ships is one thing but sinking them is another

other than the Moskva Russia has not really lost that many warships

many landing crafts have ben hit and never sunk

UUV have hit so many ships and they never sunk

many ships have been hit and still repaired and back into action

and after 2 years Russia still cannot send warships into the Black Sea and still they have so many ships in Black Sea

hitting ships is one thing but sinking them is another
Repaired and back into action? Is that something you know?
It is going to be interesting to see what the F-16 and Harpoon missiles does to Russias Black Sea capabilities.

Repaired and back into action? Is that something you know?
It is going to be interesting to see what the F-16 and Harpoon missiles does to Russias Black Sea capabilities.

excuse me? do you have photos of the sunk warships ? if so kindly share

many Russian warships have been hit and hit badly especially the Pavel Derzhavin which is a very light patrol boat weighing around 1,500 tons

it was hit with a UUV with 150kg explosive warhead, it didnt sink

just shows how robust and tough the Russian warships are and how well they can take damage

as for the F16 and Harpoons kindly share this news with someone else who is a fanboy I am a realist

because we all of this will make as much difference as the "first" of everything starting with

Javelin, Stingers, Leopards, Challengers, Abrams, HIMARS then came HIMAR + ATACMS and God knows all the other "NATO wonder" weapons

how much difference did these weapons make? ZERO

because you are not fighting poor orphans in Palestine and bombing women and children

here you are fighting a True Global Superpower which has men and materials and they can fight, and not only fight they bring the fight right to the table and fight fairly and squarely and win the hard way

Back
Top Bottom