What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Since 1997 the Russian ruling class "from the most conservative to the most radical liberals" (William Burns, ambassador in Moscow) expressed themselves in the most vehement terms possible: -Don't do this to us, don't do this to us.

But our bosses said: -the weak must bear the will of the strong

@ZeGerman
And you know what you could do instead of trying to justify US and EU hypocrisy over Palestine and Kashmir and make excuses for Israeli and Indian occupation and barbarities?

Admit that the US and EU fucked up with them. That they should have stood up for them. Convince your fellow American and Europeans funding and supporting Ukraine to match that effort and anger when it comes to Palestine and Kashmir - or is there an expiration date for your morality and empathy?
well if a status quo has been dragging on for 3 generations there are few “easy solutions”.

But in general, both palestine and kashmir are from a situation where the sides are both (dark) sides of grey. And from an partition effort that was never going to go smoothly.

That affects my level of empathy a bit….

I am not denying there is a bias in the west. However in general we propose UN resolutions being followed and a two state solution. We are in process of admitting historical faults and atoning for them.

You however ask us to uphold the HIGHEST moral standards (war/sanction great powers for a very very morally grey underlying party)
While you and yours adhere to absolute gutter morality?

“A dead israeli is a good israeli” azigbal said
“Let the whites/europeans kill each other”
Many supporting russia which is performing a much larger nakba on ukraine…

But theres more.
When are muslims going to own up for their many atrocities?
Pontic and armenian genocide
“Turkey: did not happen”
Bangladesh genocide
“Pakistan: did not happen”

Slave trade, depopulating spanish/italian coast, 40 years of gulf charity seeing NONE go tot non-muslims, disappearing christians in ME due to heavy repression and discrimination…and on and on and on.

You ask others for not a trace of bias while being immensely biased yourself…this is not the pinnacle of hypocrisy?

“Why are you not more tolerant”
Asked the fascist….

The last straw

The height and pinnacle of the Temple of this latest version of the Romans' empire are the voices from "our colonial project" (Jabotinsky)

A place where the biblical ideology establishes a sharp distinction between "a people (of lords)" (a "HerrenVolk") and "the people of the land" to be dominated ("am ha'eretz")

Normal that the Romans (and behind them Portuguese, Spanish, French, Dutch, British and Germans) said (500-700 ... 1917) how did we not come up with this true religion?

Over 100,000 Russians troops are massed near Lymansky and Kupyansk

They have over 900 tanks , 1,500 howitzers and tons of supplies

Western Intelligence says by September a massive Russian counter attack is planned

And we all know what happens when the Russians do a counter attack

Western Intelligence says by September a massive Russian counter attack is planned

Ukraine gets slaughtered... they have no reserves left

Last time they took bakhmut in 8 months?

So i guess they might capture another non strategic small city in a year with that?

@Deino
I am going on topic again. I said what needed to be said. Uncaringly waving off all of ukranian suffering “because whataboutism” just ticks me off.

No more easy money to fund the war:
gazprom half year profit down tenfold

Last edited:
Last time they took bakhmut in 8 months?

So i guess they might capture another non strategic small city in a year with that?

Bakhmut was like Stalingrad

It was heavily defended for almost 8 years, the line of defense between bakhmut - soledar and Siversk was one of the most formidable and fortified areas of Ukraine

Plus the western side had higher ground

Ukraine threw everything they had at it, mercenaries and foreign weapons poured in

And yet Russians broke through and took bakhmut

So it’s a bit unfair to talk about bakhmut

Severdonestk and Lysychanks fell within days and they were much bigger

Yes and since some here constantly call for negotiations and to cede land for peace:

Anyone else noticed that Pskov airbase was only defended by anti-aircraft guns and small arms fire? Russians must have emptied their western border regions from SAM's and send them to Ukraine. Earlier they emptied Finnish border from SAM's.

Seems like Russian air defefence capabilities have been severely depleted.

The jackpot was regime change in Moscow, and the consolation prize is the destruction of Ukraine.

The jackpot was regime change in Moscow, and the consolation prize is the destruction of Ukraine.

Winter is coming and Ukraine has begun mass manufacturing kamikaze drones with 1000km range and clearly Russians cannot see them on radars or there has big gaps in radar coverage.

Bad news for Russian electricity infrastructure.

1693389450381.png

Ukraine has broken through the antitank ditch and nearly inside Verbove.

And now

And now, ladies and gentlemen, Deino is going to explain to me on the one hand that this latest version of the military empire of the Romans with bases from Scotland to South Korea is of Buddhist tradition and inspiration.

And, on the other hand, he is going to explain to me that the grandchildren of the Yiddish people love the Ukrainians with all our souls.

Haha

Back
Top Bottom