What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ah, yes, the typical nato stronk answer. And i don't know, what is more ridiculous, the obvious lie, that nato isn't fighting in ukraine, or the point about air supriority, which is per se impossible for Nato to achieve in Ukraine. Not even mentioning the stupid F-16 plan ...

And of course, the few storm shadows are pulverizing the Russian rear lines. One Storm Shadow is pulverizing like 10 Russian depots at once and not one got shot down. Nato wonderwaffles here, Nato wonderwaffles there.

But yesterdays missile strike against Ukraine, delivered many times more payload to targets than ALL Storm Shadow attacs combined (!), was of course absolutely useless. In other words: Pure lunacy by hollywood induced brain damage.

In some way it s a reality NATO has intervend in the war, there are polish deads, there are british soldiers dead, and even some americans has been killed by russian troops.

We don t know all about this, for obvious reasons, all actors wants to hidden this reality for different reasons.

Bringing F-16 warplanes to the war just will expose american weakneass against russia air defence systems. Just imagine the first hit of F-16 to the ground, it would demoralize not just the US army, all the west depend consumers of US weaponry.

Nothing will be the same for US air force if they dare to provide warplanes or intervene with air force.

West must accept Ukraine has lost this war, it s the best they can reach, for the sake of killing some thousands of russians it was stupid to follow the war course.

NATO will have half of Ukraine and give it to Poland, that way NATO gets some expansion, and naive russians are eager to accept this for some sanctiones reliefs.My take.

China is quite obviously ignoring Russia, because if they do, rouble can be exchange to RMB and the value wouldn't drop like that.

The reason why the value drop is because there are not enough Rouble to go around, since they can't exchange to a foreign currency, the Russian Central bank is empty of Rouble, that's why they hike the rate to 12% cash deposit rate, telling people to put money in the bank, instead of using them, I doubt China wanted a piece of that and for what? risking sanction to back a currency worth a bit more than toilet paper? China is a businessman, not charity.

On the other hand, China have zero influence in international currency market, well, I lied, they have 12% of Special drawing right, it woulldn't even dent Euro, let alone the USD. And it's in fact less than Yen+ Pound combine.

View attachment 946267

Well china is not exchanging Rubel, partly correct, then there should be ample rubel inside Russia. Your premise is inherently incorrect. EU and US banned all russian exports towards europe and US, so the second premise, 'its not going to atall effect Euro and USD' is also in the bin. Obviously they are bitten.

Well china is not exchanging Rubel, partly correct, then there should be ample rubel inside Russia. Your premise is inherently incorrect. EU and US banned all russian exports towards europe and US, so the second premise, 'its not going to atall effect Euro and USD' is also in the bin. Obviously they are bitten.
There aren't, otherwise their exchange rate will not drop like that and then they won't raise interest rate like that. No country in this world will do 12% cash rate if they are good in the Central bank. It doesn't matter how much rouble are in Russia, how much in their central bank is the one that counts. There aren't enough currency to balance the inflation, that's why Russia do what they did. It's not about Russian export

And no, it is not going to affect Euro and USD because Chinese SDR right is very small. RMB cannot dictate policy on EU because EU have twice the drawing right the Chinese had, and 4 times for the US. SDR is the right to convert reserve without touching debt, so if you have less than half the right than EU and less than 4 times the right US did, you don't have much pull because China will be out draw and went to debt if China try anything funny

You have ZERO understanding of how economic works.

In some way it s a reality NATO has intervend in the war, there are polish deads, there are british soldiers dead, and even some americans has been killed by russian troops.

We don t know all about this, for obvious reasons, all actors wants to hidden this reality for different reasons.

Bringing F-16 warplanes to the war just will expose american weakneass against russia air defence systems. Just imagine the first hit of F-16 to the ground, it would demoralize not just the US army, all the west depend consumers of US weaponry.

Nothing will be the same for US air force if they dare to provide warplanes or intervene with air force.

West must accept Ukraine has lost this war, it s the best they can reach, for the sake of killing some thousands of russians it was stupid to follow the war course.

NATO will have half of Ukraine and give it to Poland, that way NATO gets some expansion, and naive russians are eager to accept this for some sanctiones reliefs.My take.
Correct, but you forgot all the intel delivered by Nato literally nonstop by AWACS etc. circling in Poland, Romania and the Black Sea all the time. Intel is one of the most important things in a war, if not THE most important. And they are still losing this war.

And your point regarding the F-16 is good, it would be even worse for Nato, if they would give the F-22/35. Because they would still be shot down without any strategic impact, but a huge humiliation of their MIC and its overhyped and overpriced stuff. The same story with the Abrams, not delivering the top models. So in their delusional concept of the so called "plausible deniability" they can say, it was a downgraded version, an old version and so on.

You can observe this behavrior pattern here in the forum since the beginning of this so called "Counteroffensive".

Surely less delusional than Russia claiming they have killed 40K Ukrainian soldiers since the last two months or those missiles attack striking civilian infrastructures (not even strategic ones) turned into "Russia struck a base of polish mercenaries killing 2 trillion of them".
Instead of saying nothing, you are showing exactly the behavrior pattern i mentioned in my post you're quoting. How embarrassing ...

And your nato ukrainian offensive is going soo good, you even have to throw the 82nd Reserve Brigade against the Russian wall. This is, how winning looks like.

Ukraine’s Powerful 82nd Brigade, Once Held In Reserve, Has Finally Joined The Counteroffensive​

There aren't, otherwise their exchange rate will not drop like that and then they won't raise interest rate like that. No country in this world will do 12% cash rate if they are good in the Central bank. It doesn't matter how much rouble are in Russia, how much in their central bank is the one that counts. There aren't enough currency to balance the inflation, that's why Russia do what they did. It's not about Russian export

And no, it is not going to affect Euro and USD because Chinese SDR right is very small. RMB cannot dictate policy on EU because EU have twice the drawing right the Chinese had, and 4 times for the US. SDR is the right to convert reserve without touching debt, so if you have less than half the right than EU and less than 4 times the right US did, you don't have much pull because China will be out draw and went to debt if China try anything funny

You have ZERO understanding of how economic works.
Interest rate hike is because of constriction of money supply - see the restrictions on Russia. Either they print or raise IR. Better option taken. Dont waste my time, goto your friends.

Interest rate hike is because of constriction of money supply - see the restrictions on Russia. Either they print or raise IR. Better option taken. Dont waste my time, goto your friends.
Jeez, and do tell me why there is a constriction of money supply?? Ergo, there are NOT ENOUGH MONEY in the Russian central bank.

Really Bruh, and you said I wasted your time......

Ukraine has advanced 11kms on this axis. Every km matters since Russian fortifications only run 30km deep
And Russia produces only 6k shells per day and ran out of missiles march 2022. In other words: Pseudo fact pulled out of ...

And "only" 30km is good, if you consider the fact, that most of the so called advancement was on empty fields without any resistance at all.

Last edited:
So now the horrible failed nato-ukrainian mother of all offensives is actually a Russian fail.

Horribly failed?
Last time i checked it was still ongoing with most material intact, reserves uncommitted and villages taken.

The russian fail is ofcourse the 3 day special operation turning into afghanistan on steroids for russia.
And the 20-30k dead ukrainian soldiers wasted here for megalomanic nato aspirations are also a Russian fail and i am the one here talking like a 12 year old, trying to act tough.

I got it ...
Yep. A clueless 12 year old.

What megalomaniac nato aspirations are you talking about?
Russia was the one invading ukraine in a replay of russian colonial history.
Ukranians are now fighting to liberate their stolen land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom