What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yes, but this is what the US want, and germany has to pay ALL other in NATO so that the prices there are not so high but in germany. And that is cause german gov have no balls (hmm, they themself say that they do feministic politiks, sooo...) and a lot of idiots, brainwashed pver the last decades, are also living here, crying WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR...
I doubt the US has anything to do with the gas bills you posted. They are ones not making sense compared to the price per kwh you also posted.

You forgot to mention Ukraine destroying Russias advance on Kyiv and Kharkiv, and liberation of Kherson, and retaking 50% of territory Russia controlled a year ago. Not even the US gives a s**t about Bakhmut. We literally told Ukraine to forget Bakhmut and prepare for a spring offensive.

Not to mention Western armor hasn’t even arrived yet and thousands of Ukrainians have been training on them.
I think Ukraine defending Bakhmut for this long is a good strategy on the Ukrainian part. Russia/wagner pretty much lost around 30k-40k just to take a secondary city. And expending the rusky resources.

And this is also create more time for the Ukrainians to mount a larger counter offensive.

Ukraine does not lose Bakhmut - The russian are.

So your gas price in 2022 is up 50% but your gas bill is up 600% compared to 2021. It still doesnt make sense.

No. In total it is up ~300%. 3x6 =18. And then again up in the october. The actual price i dont know cause they didnt managed to send me the complete bill 3.22-2.23. They say that with all the changes in law and substitutes and changes in the market by the politicians their tool/program for the bills isnt able to calculate at the moment :lol:

I doubt the US has anything to do with the gas bills you posted. They are ones not making sense compared to the price per kwh you also posted.
Well, it seems you live in Danemark. So it is understandable that you cant imagine that only one of the bigger coorporations in germany needs more gas than whole Danemark....

Edit:

BASF alone needed in 2021 15 billion m³ gas. While whole Danemark only 3,2 m³.

Gas is essential for the german industry. And germany is economy competitor to the US in many fields. And if germany do not get cheap gas/energy, then the industry goes anywhere in the world, leave germany. And hey! The shitty US made a law that will provide german industry what go to USA low taxes ect.

And this is only one facet of this shitty war the shitty US has begun in Ukraine.

Last edited:
.But thats what imperial powers do: they interfere and expand (or try to) and leave a trail of destruction when they fail. This is how Islam spreads all the way to SPain.

Btw, you should also put an equivalent list of where Russians have interfered since WWII and continue to do so, and one for Iran. List will be smaller because they have fewer resources, but they all follow the same pattern

You are an ignorant bozo.
Funny, I don't mind the judgement of a stupid racist like you

You clearly are illiterate and know JUST enough to humiliate yourself and bring the standard down of this forum. My original post (if you stop smoking what ever drug you are smoking) was sharing 3-4 examples of expansion through history. In my follow-up, I then added the Crusades. I mentioned Islam as one of those 5 examples.
Liar, liar, liar, in every reply you keep lying and twisting facts, you only have Islam as an example of destructive expansionist
Islam was NOT singled out.
It was, your post is still there

And it was not about the religion of Islam I made the comment. It was about the armies that were responsible for expanding it.
Hahaha 🤣😂 it's not about religion 🤣😂, I never seen you labeling any western war as "Christian", but Arab conquest is Islam, you are so disgusting with your double standards

It's not about religion at all, I believe you🤤, from talking about Russian invasion on Ukraine, you bring and pick destructive Islam .... How honest you are man (oops sorry again)

You are one of those frustrated individuals that can't read. My observation was not on the religion but on the armies that expanded it, and also it was not unique.

Everytime you post here, you bring the standard down. This is a forum (thats what the 'F' in PDF stands for). Forum means people come up with different ideas and opinions. See the dozen exchanges on this page and you will know.
Yeah yeah, forums are ment to spread your homophobia, and we should sit, read and acknowledge, "Yes Sahib!" Just fúck off

Clearly you are capable of going on internet to surf **** but have missed the bigger picture that a forum is for exchanging ideas. Not going on an abusive rant. But you probably didn't have a running toilet 30 years ago on your street so its understandable.
When I asked you why you didn't picked up any other example of Empires expansion, you replied that the one I gave you, were before press printing and before internet. Islam expansion was 10 years ago 😁🤣😂, you are just pathetic, a monkey has more brain than you (will all due respect to monkeys, they don't deserve to be compared to you)

Well, it seems you live in Danemark. So it is understandable that you cant imagine that only one of the bigger coorporations in germany needs more gas than whole Danemark....
Yeah, I`m very disappointed, that the German companies have such a bad operational risk planning, now half of Europe is paying for this. Setting on mostly on Russia... hmmm bad idea... setting mostly on China... bad idea...

Says the guy living in a 20 m2 apartment not knowing the kwh gas price he is paying..
Germany is only producing twice as much natural gas as Denmark. Kind of stupid relying on the nearest autocrat as the source of your energy consumption.

Says the guy living in a 20 m2 apartment not knowing the kwh gas price he is paying..
Germany is only producing twice as much natural gas as Denmark. Kind of stupid relying on the nearest autocrat as the source of your energy consumption.

:lol:ALL gas was Danemark produce, sell, import, export, use in a year.... is nothing compared to what only BASF needs in a year.

It is easy to say "hoooo, germany, gas from Russia! Dududu :nono:" if you look from the perspective of a quasi "non-producer-country"....

:lol:ALL gas was Danemark produce, sell, import, export, use in a year.... is nothing compared to what only BASF needs in a year.

It is easy to say "hoooo, germany, gas from Russia! Dududu :nono:" if you look from the perspective of a quasi "non-producer-country"....
I couldnt care less about the BASF gas consumption. You are just derailing the conversation away from you bogus gas bill.

I couldnt care less about the BASF gas consumption. You are just derailing the conversation away from you bogus gas bill.
:lol: Ok, if you are ashamed of your quasi "non-producer-country" Danemark, we can also talk about my gas bills. What will also be unpleasant for you cause i have provided the original numbers by screenshots of my bills and gasprovider. So the only "bogus" here is your thinking.

Yeah, I`m very disappointed, that the German companies have such a bad operational risk planning,
Come on! I wrote to many "high value" in german industry and politics and said them what the development will be. Also hundreds of thousand german were on streets in hundreds of cities in germany, demanding "open Nordstream". And this pressure was such much to the german politics that the US decided to explode the nordstream pipelines so that it cant be opened anymore regardless if million germans want it or not.

heeeee hoooo

and no, its not forgotten by me. It has high priority in my warbook

kre.png

Back
Top Bottom