What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Average gas price in Germany 2021 was 7,45 cents per kwh. So you were using ~ 175 kwh per month. An average german living in a 45 m2 apartment in 2021 had an annual consumption of 6.300 kwh.
I think its safe to say you were living in a very small room in 2021 and moved to a bigger apartment in 2022.
No. I live there since 17 years.

Yes, there you are right. And the mess is called "occupied Germany". Isnt it strange that the German gov dont want to know who explode the Nordstream pipelines? That tells all about who it was and in what position german gov is to US. Just dumb slaves.

I think, they completely know who exploded the NS, as this was probably the German government! The Russian Gas was expensive, you see it now in your bills(!) I don`t see it as Poland has diversified, before the war with terminal here:

No. I live there since 17 years.
Stop using gas! It generates CO2.

thats true, but how's that relevant to the war? especially with Russian troops obviously in high morale and on teh offensive? whats my point? these material losses OBVIOUSLY havent had a noticeable immpact on Russian operations- if they have, please prove it.
From a massive armor push to kiev to mostly small pushes and infantry waves in bakhmut.

Artillery dominance down as well (used to be 10 times that of ukraine)

Forced retreats from kiev, chernihiv, kharkiv, kherson.

Obvious enough?
lmao- another projection - Ukraine has already become a new and different state because it demilirazied itseslf, what you describe that Russsia does, Ukraine is the one always doing it. stop projecting.
Empty words. I will repeat, russia is losing half its armor and burning through stocks at a rate decades to replenish.

This against a former soviet brother state (15 years ago).
no, in reality. The reality that if Sweden and Finland are accepted into NATO formally, conflict will start on the borders, and since NATO is too weak now, it refrained, via Turkey and Hungary, but it was enough. No Sweden or Finland entry atm, because NATO probably wont survive this Ukraine war.
Russia is struggling a year to take a tiny coty called bakhmut. It cant do shit against other nations, let alone finland which humbled them last time round.

whats your proof these mobiks wont get proper material? i mean dont talk out of your azz now, please start sharing facts, docuemnts, etc to back up your weird opinions, cuz i wont let it go just cuz of nothing- prove your weak points!

Russia is emptying border garrisons. Where are the magic 100.000s extra troops? What a “threat”
thats historical, not modern Russia, your point is only right in the historical context, i'm talking modern today context,
Russia invaded chechnia, georgia, ukraine….critisized by most of the world.

This is why so many countries see russia as the same since it simply acts the dame
it was NATO that was fuking with Russia on the border, LIKE IN Georgia in 2008, but Russia put a stop to it, its NATO that is the expansionist imperialist bully in the modern world today- but Russia will break its bones in Ukraine, Iran knows that the most- if NATO is allowed to escape this Ukraine war without permanent damage to it, that would be so foolish of Russia, CHina, Iran, India, Venezuela, SYria, Yemen, Iraq.
well so far its russia burning through its army buddy.

irrelevant

can you quantify what you call small change?
Yes. Support is in the single digit…even for europe.
-and USA has hardly scratched surface of its stocks.
100. Radley from 8000 stock
30 abrams from 6000 stock
0 f16 from 2200 stock.
Russia and CHina ha\ve also spent small change on this war,
17,5% GDP

Germany 2%

Usa is expected to spend 3,7-4%.

Russia lost half its active armor.

again…can you count?
so whats your point? money doesnt matter in war, didnt you just see poor Afghanistan defeat Rich US ?
Money caused the soviet union to collapse….you know so little.
mcnamara fallachy-
This is not a fallacy. Its is fact USA has not even started to dig into its massive depots.

Check sierra depot. Or even usa active use of its numbers thousands.
this is all on paper-
No not really. See above.
what matters is that on the battlefield, Ukraine is losing now, fair and plain.
Your missing the point simpleton.

Explain to me. You claim russia is “grinding nato” yet how is it going to do that while it lost 2000 tanks vs 0 from USA so far? Hmmm?
Russia keeps producing tanks and military hardware- even meeting export orders!!
It makes 200 tanks a year. It lost 1500plus.
You cannot do math?
watch the battlefield and stop distracting us with talks about warehouses when you have never even seen one in real life, never worked in intelligence, so you dunno crap, you just love conspiracy theories, so emotional.
I watch the battlefield.
Russia mobilised 300.000 extra troops.
Since october battlefield lines hardly moved.

Check it yourself if you have trouble with logical thinking.
historically, some of that is true, but not in modern times- can you reference any country Russia tried to take over in modern times aka as the Russian federation?
Chechnia, georgia, ukraine, constantly threathening baltics, moldova, finland.
And heavily supporting anti-eu parties all over europe.

You know shit 💩 dude. There is a reason so many eastern european countries are still careful of russia after soviets.
give it time, Kiev might not need to be taken, Russia can just keep weakening the whole Ukraine until Kiev "falls".

historically. once again you have a weird obsession.

thats what you made. betting Bakhmut wont fall only confirms insanity, because your denial level is astronomical.
I did not bet anything mr “screenshot this” clown.

Bakhmut will probably fall. I expected it to months ago with russias winter offensive which has been a dud.

Its a small city with not a lot of strategic value though.

Seeing it took russia a year to take 1 small billage. Kiev is faaaaaar out of reach.
am i talking about those towns? cant you stay on one topic? one town at a time jackass.
After bakhmut there are even harder nuts to crack for russia. It shows that your bullshit of “collapsing ukraine” is utter nonsense.
sure

1 month bro, you're gonna be sooo hurt this month when Bakhmut falls. Ukrainian govt didnt want to say Soledar fell when it did, so it might take a year to admit Bakhmut falls when it actually happens.
While russia is throwing thousands of troops against balhmut and vuhledar. Ukraine is training tens of thousands in the west on combined arms warfare for upcoming tanks/bradley/striker.

Do you know what that is going to mean come summer/autumn? there will be a counter again.

Nevermind, your iq cannot handle complex thought. After 1+ year of the week long special operation russia might gain Bakhmut! Great succes comrades!

Average gas price in Germany 2021 was 7,45 cents per kwh. So you were using ~ 175 kwh per month. An average german living in a 45 m2 apartment in 2021 had an annual consumption of 6.300 kwh.
I think its safe to say you were living in a very small room in 2021 and moved to a bigger apartment in 2022.
Ah, btw, gas prices. It triple in the beginning of 2022 and then again up at the end of 2022 (you can see it in my posts before)

But hey! All is ok!

gaskrieg3.png

gaskrieg4.png

Cause i am. And all the other warmongers with german flag arent, are only slaves of the US. Whereas me isnt slave. Not of the US and not of Russia or anyone else.
Please. You act like a brainwashed Ossi with Stockholm syndrome.

Cheering for the goebbels like russian propaganda machine. Its disgusting how low your crawling around.

Heeee hooooo

If so, your gas bill makes no sense. Unless you have removed your door and windows.

Yes, but this is what the US want, and germany has to pay ALL other in NATO so that the prices there are not so high but in germany. And that is cause german gov have no balls (hmm, they themself say that they do feministic politiks, sooo...) and a lot of idiots, brainwashed pver the last decades, are also living here, crying WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR...

Back
Top Bottom