What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

For what ? Heating ?
And this is the development in 2022

gaskrieg.png
gaskrieg2.png

Russian Invasion of Ukraine:Day373 [ 4 March]Ukranian forces started to withdraw from Bakhmut

Yeah, My Bills increased by 15% (this is a lot! ). You are not very creditable or you have a mess ;)

Theoretically Poland was more dependend on Russia.
The jump in 2022 in my bills has to do with that gas what was transfered from germany to poland over the reveresed Jamal-pipeline cause poland gobble gobble around "We dont need gas from Russia" but has had none....

The jump in 2022 in my bills has to do with that gas what was transfered from germany to poland over the reveresed Jamal-pipeline cause poland gobble gobble around "We dont need gas from Russia" but has had none....

Yes, this is correct, but now everybody has Gas without Russia and future price are below the pre war.

btw. If my Bill rose by 15% and yours by 1000%, you have a mess. Not very German.

Average gas price in Germany 2021 was 7,45 cents per kwh. So you were using ~ 175 kwh per month. An average german living in a 45 m2 apartment in 2021 had an annual consumption of 6.300 kwh.
I think its safe to say you were living in a very small room in 2021 and moved to a bigger apartment in 2022.

btw. If my Bill rose by 15% and yours by 1000%, you have a mess. Not very German.
Yes, there you are right. And the mess is called "occupied Germany". Isnt it strange that the German gov dont want to know who explode the Nordstream pipelines? That tells all about who it was and in what position german gov is to US. Just dumb slaves.

Average gas price in Germany 2021 was 7,45 cents per kwh. So you were using ~ 175 kwh per month. An average german living in a 45 m2 apartment in 2021 had an annual consumption of 6.300 kwh.
I think its safe to say you were living in a very small room in 2021 and moved to a bigger apartment in 2022.
Great you were trying to rationalize this. More probable this propaganda nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom