What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

As a matter of fact, many people thought the same thing after 1992, as well as during the time of her crisis. However, they were able to survive.

The Russian Federation has a lot of natural resources and will be able to recover its losses. As of now, Europe does not have any alternative options, and they are still reliant on Russia to provide them with natural gas.

But what Ukraine will get after the war over? Joining NATO?

No, since Russia will start blackmailing by showcasing nuclear bombs and NATO will itself, not offer to Ukraine.
When the Soviet union fell, it's borders shrank heavily.

What happened after wasn't a recovery, it was bandaging the bleeding wound. Russia has been facing disintegration for a while now, and Putin has made the matter worse.

Ukraine will get access to the largest single market union in the world, the EU. It doesn't even need to join NATO.

Russian nuclear threats mean nothing, considering that NATO has made it clear that they WILL get involved militarily as soon as a nuclear weapon is used by Russia. That's why Russia isn't making nuclear threats as much anymore.

I have some beautiful swamp land under a bridge somewhere im selling… im sure you would be greatly interested ….

German economy and competitiveness is absolutely tanking. The german government is literally spending hundreds of billions of dollars in state subsidies to cushion the economy

Even then, with this unsustainable government spending, the german economy is on fragile life support

Gdp growth gone, very lucky to avoid a recession. And uncertain future for massive german industries who require cheap russian gas to remain globally competitive

On top of that, german and eu appointed “leaders” had their hand up in the air, praying for a warm winter to avoid rubbing out of gas/completely collapsing

Germany is on life support, barely trotting along. The government cannot spend hundreds of billions jn subsidies forever. And warm weather good luck will end. Exports will get crushed

Germany is on a rapid path of decoupling from russia and coupling jnto poverty and inflation
This winter was a bit tricky, (hurrah global warming) however for coming winter contracts are in place and supplies will be built up.

Economically europe will also be hit, but it is worth it (stand up to agressor) and nowhere near the doom and gloom you predict.

No new paintjob?

don't change history if any body knew well about the extent of use of chemical weapons bu Saddam is us that after ww2 our cities were the first to get bombed by those weapons and those chemical weapons had European origin not Russian or USSR

As usual, claims without any sources…

well as far as I'm aware Russia have bigger WMD

with chemical weapon delivered by European not russian and with permission from USA not USSR so yes your comment is changing history . and if you don't want to see my replies stop posing lies . if the truth burn you so much the forum have black list feature use it and you won't see my posts . but you can't silence me ever, i don't care about sides , if anybody talk nonsense i point it
Claims without sources…
European companies might have sold chemicals that could be used for different things including chemical weapons.
That is not the same as selling chemical weapons.

Last edited:
Ukraine receives a crash 6-8 week training from Germany how to operate and fight with leopards 2 tanks.

Good, Ukraine army can tap the vast knowledge of the former Deutsche Wehrmacht.

German army Leopard 2A6s.

German army Leopard 2A6s.

DVIDS
Might be a good news for u untill u are nuked at ur place

As usual, claims without any sources…

Claims without sources…
Don't know about sources. But there are videos of Ukraine serving at bakhmut who said we can't hold it for no long Russians are coming as ants .
Usa is super happy it isn't losing anything bleeding Russia against losing futile Ukrainians lives that dont matter at all

The Russians entered Lyman town..and many more updates..

The West may be winning on the Information war front, but the ground reality is that the Russians are advancing by the day and they will continue to do so until Ukraine comes to the table no matter what the cost. Wave after Wave will be deployed until Russian objectives are met.

Criteria of enlisting from Pakistan
Think you need to have actual combat experience to be able to join them. I don't remember much, someone send a form to me last year when this war kick off, I read it may be once or twice a year ago.

For the first time.. the Russian artillery covers Bakhmut completely..

Russia and for the first time in 30 years.. has started in silence to move some ships from the north sea fleet carrying tactical nuclear missiles.. this move was detected by the Norwegian Navy and confirmed by the US and NATO sensors..

Back
Top Bottom