What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I read what Bennet said. That makes no sense at all. Putin wants Ukraine not to join the Nato then what will happen? Will he withdraw the invasion army from Ukraine? Will he stop annexation of Ukraine territory? Will he do anything in return? The only concessions are he won’t kill Zelinskki and not demilitarize, denazify Ukraine? Or Putin just spares the city Kiew from annexation, denazi, demilitarization? I thought he wanted to rescue the separatists in Donbas? That’s why he went to war.

France, Germany said Ukraine would not join the alliance in 30 years. So what’s the point of invasion in the first place?
Moreover Finland and Sweden will join NATO and Putin is not conquering them.

Kremlin treats better foreign people that their own blood "brothers" people.

So I dont take the excuse of joining NATO or NATO ampliation to justify the war. I dont take the excuse of nearer weapons systems: Finland border to Russia is 0 miles.

Russia is doing by war what they can't do by the economy, and it's not something new, USSR history is plenty of examples like that.

American domination is soft and based in money, bribes and corruption, and they respect the show of fake sovereignty.
Kremlin domination is hard and based in weapons, violence, fear and extermination, and they want public humiliation and publicly submissive vassal states.

Last edited:
Russia fires missile barrage as attacks start to ramp up

and the fact that you stated Iran supported annexation of Crimea was spreading of lies
I said Iranians.

And here is the chance for Iran to not support the annexation of Crimea...

Fe5SQX2XoA0BiAK

Iran has chance after chance to oppose Russia. Yet sells weapons to Russia for use against Ukraine, while Russia and Ukraine were at war.

And whoever says Iran sides with Russia is right too. Iran is on the side of Russia, any clear thinking person can see this. Yet, Iran wants it both ways, to support Russia, yet not seem to support Russia. Iran is two faced and a liar. This has been known for months and years.

To cheer for Russia is to cheer for Team Trump, Team Bannon, Team cia, Team Russia Mafia, Team Chabad, Team Tucker, Team Russia Republican. Russia Republicans are on the side of Putin, cheering privately for Putin to win and saying they don't support Russia. These are two faced liars same as Iranians that cheer for Putin or want a Russian led multipolar system after the war (meaning these Iranians are cheering for Putin to win). Two-faced liars.

Last edited:
I was called a liar by lying Iranians, in me saying that Iran supported Russia in their Russian false flag lie about the Moscow Apartment bombing blamed on the genocided Chechens. I was called a liar by lying Iranians when I said Iran supported Russia going after Chechens. This is exactly the action I was referring to.

For instance on the Second Chechen War:

After initially voicing sympathy for Russia's efforts against terrorism, Iran has gradually increased its public concern about the effects of the war on Muslim civilians.

Iran was backing Russia deal with "Chechen terrorists". So no I did not lie. Lying manipulative Iranians lied.

When it is about genocide, you have to chose a side. With it is a war, you can sit it out and not pick a side. Iranians are both cheering for Russian continued genocide in keeping Crimea and the rest of Ukraine. And trying to sit it out and not pick a side diplomatically and officially from Tehran. Both show that Iran and Iranians are on the side of genocide.

I am speaking of the moral obligation to morally support the genocided Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars and the two faced lying Iranians are speaking about how well Iran and Iranians are manipulating the global community to make it seem as though Iranians are not cheering for Europe to lose, NATO Europe to lose, EU to lose, Russia to win.

We will never know cause there will be no Abrams at line of contact in Ukraine
Complete bullshit ofcourse.

Armata is only good for crappy propaganda at parades. The handfull they have is nowhere near ready for combat.

Abrams export version has been sold to several countries. Some of them in conflicts or risk of conflict.

Abrams: The export version is used by the armies of Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Poland and Iraq

The Wagner have better military gears than common russian soldiers. The most comical however is the Wagner is founded by Uthin, a fanatic Hitler follower. He named his private army Wagner because Hitler loved Wagner music.

Putin hunts Nazi in Ukraine by using a neonazi army.

also, Putin uses the service of another neonazi army called Rustish. All racist fanatics.

Those are people Putin relies on to build a free world. With China help of course. A communist country.

1676045324616.png

Back
Top Bottom