What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The holes are for input and output if it get out.
The bullet if shattered the knee means didn't had enough power because it went through bone. I dou t if it go through knee cowe out at hip unless she was at lying position at the time.
Also I doubt the bullet that have lost most of its energy Come back at the origin, it probably ricochet or embed in the wall behind her.
About subsonic shot do it have enough power after hitting the bone to hit te wall behind and get shattered and come back and injure her again

Hip and knee is not really that far apart. You are talking about 15 inch on a normal male. Even if it hit bone, it's absolutely possible for a high calibre sub sonic round to travel that far after impact, even handgun calibre subsonic round can do it, let alone rounds like 300 Blackout

You don't need to strike thru and hit the wall to have that bullet getting in and out on the body, Depend on the angle of the shot, it could have entered the body from the hip and exit thru the knee cap or vice versa

Dude, those are the question I will ask as a detective to a ME..........I have asked that probably hundred times when I was a cop...

Poland can give all leopards 2 to Ukraine without risking own security. Poland is protected by the NATO. huge troop concentrations of the US army in Poland will deter the Russians. Conventional there is little risk. The Russians are decimated. The only risk is Russia’s nuclear arsenal. I think Poland will increase air defense, and like other NATO countries in Europe, holding US nuclear arsenals.

Why would Poland help Ukraine which invaded Poland in 1939 and took a huge chunk of land including Lvov? If I were Polish I watch Ukrainians suffer for their crimes against Poles.

Looks like tanks are underway to Ukraine. if Poland can send tanks other countries would soon follow .

With all this Leopard 2 getting headlines in the past week and the criticizing of Germany stalling , Ukraine could end up with more tanks , than it originally hoped for :

Poland vows to give Ukraine tanks regardless of Germany’s consent

Poland’s Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said on Sunday that if Berlin doesn’t give its consent to the deployment of German-made Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, Warsaw will build a “smaller coalition” of countries that would be ready to do so.

The Polish prime minister promised that Warsaw would not “look on passively” on Ukraine’s suffering.

Germany Okays A Dozen Polish Tanks For Ukraine. Hundreds More Could Follow

The go-ahead for a Leopard 2 transfer, uttered on French television by German foreign minister Annalena Baerbock, could free up other NATO countries to donate their own surplus Leopard 2s. There are hundreds of the powerful tanks in storage across Europe.

But Poland could go it alone and still satisfy Ukraine’s request for a whole brigade with at least 100 Leopard 2 tanks. That’s because, at the moment, Poland is one of the world’s top buyers of new tanks.

With more than a thousand of the latest American and South Korean tanks scheduled to arrive in Poland over the next decade, the roughly 250 Leopard 2s in the Polish army’s inventory soon should be excess to need. Poland could start giving them away right now and suffer, at worst, a fleeting capability gap.

I can absolutely see US sending M1 Abrams, it would just not be now, they would need to sort thru the fuel issue, probably fuel storage and support issue

Why would Poland help Ukraine which invaded Poland in 1939 and took a huge chunk of land including Lvov? If I were Polish I watch Ukrainians suffer for their crimes against Poles.
If you think in this category you are dumb. Poland is on Putin’s list. The Poles know it. They know what they can expect when the Russians coming.

some want to have Germany and Russia share the same border as previously in history. Poland has no place on this map.

some want to have Germany and Russia share the same border as previously in history. Poland has no place on this map.
The Borders of 1919 are valid cause there was a peace treaty.

The Borders of 1919 are valid cause there was a peace treaty.
ok that’s why Hitler and Stalin wanted to exterminate Poland? The entire Poles’ political elite, the entire military officers, intelligent classes were executed. The killers spared nobody until the last man and women.

ok that’s why Hitler and Stalin wanted to exterminate Poland? The entire Poles’ political elite, the entire military officers, intelligent classes were executed. The killers spared nobody until the last man and women.
I dont care about Hitler or Stalin. I also dont care about Merkel, Scholz or Biden or name it. For me they are all in the same league as most other politicians.

But if you say Poland has no place on the map, i say no to that. At the moment the borders of 1919 after peace treaty are valid. And that is cause there was no peace treaty after ww2.

I dont care about Hitler or Stalin. I also dont care about Merkel, Scholz or Biden or name it. For me they are all in the same league as most other politicians.

But if you say Poland has no place on the map, i say no to that. At the moment the borders of 1919 after peace treaty are valid. And that is cause there was no peace treaty after ww2.
Why peace treaty? I don’t understand. Germany, Italy, Japan surrendered unconditionally. Peace treaty not needed. Only necessary if coming to a stalemate or something similar, lets say both Ukraine, Russia fight until they can’t fight.

More likely Poland will be next as they are poking the Russians quite a lot.

If Poland are sending in weapons then they make themselves a legitimate target in this war. Not saying it is right or wrong, but they make themselves a targetPoland has got more backbone than France and Germany put together

Why peace treaty? I don’t understand. Germany, Italy, Japan surrendered unconditionally. Peace treaty not needed. Only necessary if coming to a stalemate or something similar, lets say both Ukraine, Russia fight until they can’t fight.
With a peace treaty after ww2 the shit what happened also in Ukraine wouldnt happened.

Take a look at Japan/Russia. They cant do a peace treaty cause the US dont allow that to Japan. So they can not settle the problems around the disputed Islands. Its the same Situation as it is in Europe. And all this shit is cause US interfere all there to not let the people of Europe and Japan or general in the World to go their own way - without US.

I can absolutely see US sending M1 Abrams, it would just not be now, they would need to sort thru the fuel issue, probably fuel storage and support issue

The better option is buying back the 250 Challenger 1 tanks Jordan bought from U.K., and repurposing them for Ukraine. That really would be game changing

With a peace treaty after ww2 the shit what happened also in Ukraine wouldnt happened.

Take a look at Japan/Russia. They cant do a peace treaty cause the US dont allow that to Japan. So they can not settle the problems around the disputed Islands. Its the same Situation as it is in Europe. And all this shit is cause US interfere all there to not let the people of Europe and Japan or general in the World to go their own way - without US.
Japan wants the Kurils back before peace treaty, nothing to do with US not allowing. You have great fantasy. That’s new to me that Russia attacks Ukraine because there is no peace treaty. You think Putin will invade Mexico because no peace treaty between them?
There is something called sovereignty of nations. That’s probably missing in Putin’s hooligan head.

Back
Top Bottom