What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Zelensky: I ordered the army to attack Moscow..

This is not new, the Americans and the British preceded them in this thing..

Last edited:
NATO stockpile/horde of weapons not being sent to Ukraine:

On the left is the USA with the mountain of weapons, on the right is Germany with their small stockpile of weapons.

Fj-Hu-Yd-BX0-AAbn1q.jpg

US weaponry can destroy Russia in a week. Yet, chooses to not do so. The trolls blame Germany's small untapped stockpile for Ukrainian losses. Germany needs their stockpile to defend from a Russian invasion.

Last edited:
~

- A group of 11 European states have pledged to deliver more arms to Ukraine in its war with Russia, saying they would send main battle tanks, heavy artillery, air defence, ammunition and infantry fighting vehicles.

The countries that issued the statement from Estonia, calling it the Tallinn Pledge, said they would urge other allies to contribute to the package at a meeting in Ramstein, Germany.

The 11 nations were Estonia, Britain, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Spain.

I am sure the Ukrainians are smart enough to rather have 15K+ tanks in stockpile, 10K+ IFVs in stockpile, 15K+ artillery in stockpile as the Russians do. Than 20 HIMARS, a dozen or so UK tanks with Hulk Hogan memes and gifs.

The fact that Russia is using 1946 artillery weapons and 1960s tanks in combat, shows that most of those stockpiled weapons are functional, especially the important towed artillery.

Putin planned this war for years, and has been working on making those howitzers from post-WWII era working and ready to kill Ukrainians.

What a joke with sending 20 himars 14 tanks and 50 bradleys the nato alliance think they can retake whole of Ukraine from Russia the west and nato are just prolonging the conflict not helping Ukraine completely crush defeat and kick out russian invasion and kicking russian establishment from Ukraine

How funny that at all the countries you listed up the US was/is military involved ;)
You are right and that is by design: while I am opposed to this war, I don't take the position that any of the countries supporting Ukraine are morally upstanding. Everybody has had their finger in the sort of things Russia is doing now, some have succeeded (like UK in changing the structure of the Imamate in Oman to install the Sultan in the 50s) , those that failed (US in Vietnam) and those that were somewhere in the middle (US getting rid of Saddam to benefit Israel).

But because this thread is limited to Ukraine, I focus on this specific theater. There is no moral high ground that anybody attacking or support Ukraine has, other than Ukraine defending itself.

Last edited:
thats an obvious, do you think Russia will let Ukraine try to take crimea or even annexed regions.?

Russia will end up using tactical nukes low yield at key locations in Ukraine

it will be upto west to reply with full on nukes and invite a reciprocal nuclear response or to suck it up

those who think this cant happen should look at japan, where USA used nukes even though japan was practically defeated they just wanted japan to uncondtional surrender its own country

i wont be surprised if russia does the same

afterwards west will have two option
respond or dont respond
Don't believe if the shit really hits the fan that Russia will opt for nukes straight.
There are plenty of interm options they can use, like use chemical weapons or blowing up a supply train in Poland just to show intent.
Russia controls the escalation ladder in its near abroad and their is shit all NATO can do about it.

I don't know how people can be so delusional here to think Russians would just allow Ukrainians to roll over donbass and Crimea.

In case of conventional Russian defeat, which isn't likely right now, Russians will use tactical nukes and y'all think that west will put its future on stake more likely annihilation and nuke back Russia?

Ukraine is just a pawn, just like Afghanistan, Americans don't care about single Ukrainian life, rest is just noise.

That is not the case in practice. Read the Budapest Memorandum. USA and UK (as well as Russia) are guarantors of Ukraine's sovereignty including in the face of a threat from a nuclear power.

Don't believe if the shit really hits the fan that Russia will opt for nukes straight.
There are plenty of interm options they can use, like use chemical weapons or blowing up a supply train in Poland just to show intent.
Russia controls the escalation ladder in its near abroad and their is shit all NATO can do about it.

The logic of that is we invade any country we want. If we lose we will start a nuclear war.

It is NATO that decides how they will react if Russia attacks NATO.
Russia is not even involved, let alone controls what is happening afterwards.
Russians are known to be incompetent, so they are bound to leave proof.

You are right and that is by design: while I am opposed to this war, I don't take the position that any of the countries supporting Ukraine are morally upstanding. Everybody has had their finger in the sort of things Russia is doing now, some have succeeded (like UK in changing the structure of the Imamate in Oman to install the Sultan in the 50s) , those that failed (US in Vietnma) and those that were somewhere in the middle (US getting rid of Saddam to benefit Israel).

But because this thread is limited to Ukraine, I focus on this specific theater. There is no moral high ground that anybody attacking or support Ukraine has, other than Ukraine defending itself.
Well, the thing is that there was Minsk I and Minsk II. And both were signed by France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine. And both let the Donbas within Ukraine. The only condition was: Ukraine had to stop bombing and killing people in Donbas. But Ukraine didnt stop.

Meanwhile we know through statements from Merkel and Hollande some weeks ago, that it was never meant to implement Minsk I and Minsk II by the west and Ukraine. Merkel (also Hollande) said: Minsk-treaty was only to get more time to arm Ukraine for a war against Russia. Let that sink in.

So Ukraine bomb on and kill on people in Donbas regardles of the signed treaties. With million refugees fled to Russia. To stop the killings Russia then marched in to end this Genocide.

So all other states who were involved at that time - France, Germany, Ukraine, England, USA - shit and piss on the killed in Donbas.

Dont ever tell me something about "moral high ground" again.

I think it's about time Russia starts using tactical nukes, what do y exoext the USA would do, mutual assured destruction? Once all that is clear In Ukraine , china can easily take care of the rest

Well, the thing is that there was Minsk I and Minsk II. And both were signed by France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine. And both let the Donbas within Ukraine. The only condition was: Ukraine had to stop bombing and killing people in Donbas. But Ukraine didnt stop.

Meanwhile we know through statements from Merkel and Hollande some weeks ago, that it was never meant to implement Minsk I and Minsk II by the west and Ukraine. Merkel (also Hollande) said: Minsk-treaty was only to get more time to arm Ukraine for a war against Russia. Let that sink in.

So Ukraine bomb on and kill on people in Donbas regardles of the signed treaties. With million refugees fled to Russia. To stop the killings Russia then marched in to end this Genocide.

So all other states who were involved at that time - France, Germany, Ukraine, England, USA - shit and piss on the killed in Donbas.

Dont ever tell me something about "moral high ground" again.

Well stated!!

The Ukrainian supporters have deaf ears when it comes to the suffering in the Donbass region and also facts surrounding this war. They only repeat what they hear from CNN, BBC, and other pro-Ukraine outlets.

Pentagon using ‘AI tools’ to predict future aid for Ukraine​

Touting the efficiency of the Pentagon’s ability to provide lethal aid to the frontlines in Ukraine, one top official said the Defense Department is using artificial intelligence to bring disparate data together and figure out what the Ukrainian military will need next. U.S. European Command is using AI to match Ukraine’s needs with what the United States, NATO and other allies can provide, said Brig. Gen. Chad Raduege, director of command, control, communications and computers/cyber directorate and chief information officer...

Back
Top Bottom