What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

US Federal reserve bank: economic slowdown is coming with certainty.. and US families will suffer..

Russian prime minister: Oil and Gas revenues of Russia up 50% despite the western sanctions..

Russian finance ministry: The Chinese Yuan, the UAE Dirham and a few other currencies will replace the poisoned Dollar and Euro.. that Russia doesn't need anymore..

Got to appreciate the ukranians for giving a very tough fight. Putin should have modernized russian forces. It seems Russia might need to take help from china, only china can change situation on the ground. But will china help russia with weapons and intelligence?

Russia will lose this war and get balkanized.

China will get Eastern Russia.

Russia is in serious jeopardy of its entire eastern front caving in. Svatove and Severodonetsk would be next

NATO will capture Moscow before winter sets in.

I guess you are incapable of engaging in a discussion without resorting to insults.
There is still plenty of energy and mineral resource outside Russia and China - Russia isn't the world. Besides if you think China can survive without the west then you are seriously deluded. Finally, tell me why China hasn't jumped into bed with Putin so far? What's holding China back? What happened to cooperation without limits?
I think in an interconnected world, everybody depends on one another, that is assuming the current dollar system can function. But if you keep on printing dollars and sanction every god damn country because you hate them, who the fck in their right minds can continue using it. Look at Europe and US now with their inflation, a simple respect of the security concerns of other would have ensured a peaceful world but no, they want to control every God damn thing and imposed their 'values' to the world while printing money to subsidise their lifestyle.

Your China will do nothing to militarily help Russia. Am not talking about buying Russia oil or even make loans to Russia. Am talking making DIRECT military assistance like how China did in the Vietnam War. Will China send even cooks? No. :lol:
Yup I am sure nothing is happening. Those Nk and Iranian drones have no Chinese components at all. I am very veery sure. Lolol. The same reason why Papa US is only shouting on the sides and not fighting in Ukriane huh? Lol

You see what happens to Ukraine, they are not under in the Nato umbrella. Russian hooligans and rapists coming. Best advertisement for the Nato ever.
Anyway too late
Russia eastern front collapsing.
Maybe the PLA can come to help.
What is happening? I see Russia gaining 20% of Ukraine and Europe is under high inflation and their balls are freezing. Lol. Collapsing so high taht all the European gases are going to be diverted to China matey. Lololol

Dude are you just upset that Xi is going to appoint himself emperor and nothign the billion of you can do about it? What resource richness do you have? 40Bn of your GDP is tied up in the property sector. Thats not too different from the west.

And where are you getting this imagination that people will freeze: Germany has 90% of its storage goal reached two months of winter. What this means people won't have saunas and warm pools. And may be drop the temps by a 4 centigrate in the house so they wear a sweater. They will not be out on the street without a house and freezing. Pls at least make your arguments somewhat sensical.

Whats next: Europeans are going to starve?
Yup China has no resources at all matey, and those desperate old ladies in Germany burning wood from park benches, they aren't affected at all. Lolololol. I bet you don't see our world class infrastructure, where do you think we invest our money?

1) words largest expressway system
2) largest high speed rail
3) largest port system
4) largest uhv transmission
5) largest Hydro electric system
6) largest wind power system
7) largest solar system
8) largest mass transit system.

Yup ITS ALL. IN PROPERTIES. LOL

I don't know how you make this stuff up. I am not on the side of NATO and this being a moral issue. But I don't know if you are teenagers in your parents apartment or you have too many censors to get you access to info to think objectively. If US didn't put a base in Taiwan since 1948, why would it put one there now. It has its battle groups, it has bases in Japan and South Korea. Then add Guam and then Diego Garcia.

What would putting a base in Taiwan's small island within easy striking range accomplish? Seriously?

Same for Ukraine: in the era of long range strike, why do you think the US would want to put any airbase that close. Its primary army bases are in Germany or Poland.

This is all a figment of your imagination of doing something so militarily stupid to put these bases. Yes US / NATO do want to check China, but they are not stupid to put a base right next door in either country when none is needed

The guy you're responding to is "Tai Hai Chen" user falseflagger. Either the biggest troll or some young autistic child. Used to promote Indian bullshit talking points in the past and was super pro Russia and anti-China then retarded pro China and still super pro-Russia. Maybe Russian paid who knows but certainly not speaking for Chinese. Most lines are borderline retarded except for a few insightful nuggets hahaha a broken clock is right twice a day in 12 hour format so...

Russia will lose this war and get balkanized.

China will get Eastern Russia.

NATO will capture Moscow before winter sets in.

No chance Russia will surrender their land. Not to China not to USA or Europe, not to Ukraine.

NATO capturing Moscow? Only if somehow all Russian nuclear weapons are neutralized and if they even smell such a possibility due to secretive methods, they will simply go diplomatic route or perform total war and total nuclear exchange before NATO even gets 100km of Moscow. NATO is not the 4D chess master some are implying here. It has little interest to overtly cover Moscow and take over Russia. It has the chance to implement puppet leaders and regimes into Russia to take over their resources.

OPEC leash is not that tight it appears. Russian leash if it ever even comes down to that which I feel is a fantastical imagination, would also be a loose one so much that it will almost not be there.

Pro Russia people are suggesting this allowing counteroffesnive is a trap? Not sure if that is true but sometimes pro NATO people see one win in 100 losses and suddenly they talk about taking over Moscow.

The only thing known now is all are unknown.

Last edited:
That is not the same sign, you can see from the sign and the road next to the sign they were shot in different area......And the Russian now said the picture was taken on the other part of Kupiansk now

559af73cddef38181cc4af98bf1cd868.jpg

Yup China has no resources at all matey, and those desperate old ladies in Germany burning wood from park benches, they aren't affected at all. Lolololol. I bet you don't see our world class infrastructure, where do you think we invest our money?

1) words largest expressway system
2) largest high speed rail
3) largest port system
4) largest uhv transmission
5) largest Hydro electric system
6) largest wind power system
7) largest solar system
8) largest mass transit system.

9) largest number of hungry mouths to feed.

~

Fiesta ? i see one vehicle , loaded who knows where. I think you need more than one for it to be a " fiesta ".

Why do you post this nonsense ?

~

Last edited:
Why are you regurgitating the most ridiculous russian propaganda?

This massive abandonment of material and retreat is all a clever ploy and again talk about a “pocket closing imminently” by the russians?? Really?

Ghanima

Kharkiv offensive in graphic form provided by a very nice cartoon dog

Why are you regurgitating the most ridiculous russian propaganda?

This massive abandonment of material and retreat is all a clever ploy and again talk about a “pocket closing imminently” by the russians?? Really?

Ghanima
LOL its the same people that think throwing thousands of soldiers to try to take kyiv was a feint.

Back
Top Bottom