What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Again with this “morale is zero” bullshit we have seen for months.

if morale was zero..then why have the UAF lines not collapsed? Back then…and now…

Instead we see russia grinding a few km a day at high cost. UAF resisting despite being constantly and heavily shelled.
What we see is Russia achieving its objectives and Ukraine failing to do so and the Ukrainian civilians suffering hugely.

If I was Zelensky I would listen to the concerns of the Russians and the Syrians and other volunteers who have been fighting UkroNazis for months and helping Ukrainian civilians terrorized by the UkroNazis cultivated by NATO and I would order the military command to stop fighting and then I would sit at a table in China, facing Putin and talk to him. Fair ?
Not really.

Putin questioned ukraine statehood, and just invaded a sovereign nation (which it vowed to protect by the way, for giving up nuclear weapons). Trying to annex huge parts of land while flattening villages on the way.

The moment putin calls back his orcs, the moment the war is over. Zelenski offered to talk with putin, macron talked, it was simple…putin did not want to talk peace.

What we see is Russia achieving its objectives and Ukraine failing to do so and the Ukrainian civilians suffering hugely.
What is russias objective?
Lose its entire modern standing army, having multiple neutral nations join nato, have ukraine firmly anti-russian and set to join eu?

defending Kiev and remaining a state instead of being completely cut in two or under a puppet regime is already a strategic win for ukraine

How about Zelensky should be sent to Israel where he belongs with all the other Zio Nazis and Russia and Ukraine live happily ever after?

Possible, but this is not just about Zelensky but about the cruel "humans" he commands. There must be thousands of them. What should become of them ? My latest ban was about me posting the exploits of these "humanitarian" people. Perhaps forum management deemed it too graphic.

What Putin wants? He wants a total destruction of Ukraine. There is no room for negotiation. Nil.

Yes, he wants total destruction of Ukraine and that is why Russian forces deliver food, water, medicine and other supplies to the Ukrainian civilians whose cities the Russians and allies liberate.

Most cheer the Russia war of aggression because of different motives. It’s a zoo.
- the West is rich, liberal, progressive.
- the West is decadent.
- the West is Christian.
- the West is Jews.
- the West can make cars.
- the West has the Nato.

I am a Communist so this "Rich West" is immaterial to me.

I am a Communist so I am a real progressive.

I have nothing against innocent and rational Christians and Jews. I as a Muslim respect Hazrat Isa and I am circumcized which is a Jewish rite but could have been adopted by Jews from others.

About cars I call for this :

NATO is the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization ever since its establishment in 1948. 74 years of global terrorism.

What was wrong in North Korea, why it became Halal for you in Ukraine?
Why you then support invasion of Russin in Ukraine?
Why did you start deeming looting of Russians in Ukraine to be a Halal act now?

When was North Korea haraam to me ? I keep saying that North Korea despite the atrocious sanctions on it for decades imposed by NATO, has managed to maintain a welfare-based society. Though one thing I really want in North Korea is the abolition of the quasi monarchy of the Kim family and establishment of actual Communism via direct democracy / participatory democracy like was present in the Libyan Jamahiriya and is being implemented in Venezuela.

Russia came into Ukraine to deNazify and demilitarize. If I post the details of the atrocities of the UkroNazis and Ukrops since during World War 2 till now I will get banned again. I came back from ban just a few days ago for posting those very details which probably forum management deemed graphic.

Last edited:
Not really.

Putin questioned ukraine statehood, and just invaded a sovereign nation (which it vowed to protect by the way, for giving up nuclear weapons). Trying to annex huge parts of land while flattening villages on the way.

The moment putin calls back his orcs, the moment the war is over. Zelenski offered to talk with putin, macron talked, it was simple…putin did not want to talk peace.

1. DeNazification and Demilitarization. These were the two desires of Russia about Ukraine. What is stopping our dear humanitarianism poster boy Zelensky from removing Nazis ?

2. Sovereign nation Ukraine ? Nice that NATO remembers this. But didn't so much remember in case of Iraq and Libyan Jamahiriya and 1980s Afghanistan, and doesn't remember in case of Syria and Venezuela.

3. Putin doesn't want to talk peace ? So what are those food packets, water bottles and medicine strips and other things the Russians and allies deliver to Ukrainian citizens of liberated cities ? Are they poison ?

1. DeNazification and Demilitarization. These were the two desires of Russia about Ukraine. What is stopping our dear humanitarianism poster boy Zelensky from removing Nazis ?

2. Sovereign nation Ukraine ? Nice that NATO remembers this. But didn't so much remember in case of Iraq and Libyan Jamahiriya and 1980s Afghanistan, and doesn't remember in case of Syria and Venezuela.

3. Putin doesn't want to talk peace ? So what are those food packets, water bottles and medicine strips and other things the Russians and allies deliver to Ukrainian citizens of liberated cities ? Are they poison ?
Lol what their 5 trucks of expired aid?

Oh please get off the this is justified because of Iraq and Afghanistan train, that argument holds 0 water.

May I add denazification is a fancy word for extermination, ala ww2 nazis. Care to continue to beat that drum or can’t you see the irony?

Lol what their 5 trucks of expired aid?

I suppose The Kyiv Independent told you that.

Oh please get off the this is justified because of Iraq and Afghanistan train, that argument holds 0 water.

Why ?

May I add denazification is a fancy word for extermination, ala ww2 nazis. Care to continue to beat that drum or can’t you see the irony?

Really ? Have you seen Russian missiles or bomber aircraft flattening Kiev or any power station ? Just an example.

Possible, but this is not just about Zelensky but about the cruel "humans" he commands. There must be thousands of them. What should become of them ? My latest ban was about me posting the exploits of these "humanitarian" people. Perhaps forum management deemed it too graphic.

Yes, he wants total destruction of Ukraine and that is why Russian forces deliver food, water, medicine and other supplies to the Ukrainian civilians whose cities the Russians and allies liberate.

I am a Communist so this "Rich West" is immaterial to me.

I am a Communist so I am a real progressive.

I have nothing against innocent and rational Christians and Jews. I as a Muslim respect Hazrat Isa and I am circumcized which is a Jewish rite but could have been adopted by Jews from others.

About cars I call for this :

NATO is the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization ever since its establishment in 1958. 64 years of global terrorism.

When was North Korea haraam to me ? I keep saying that North Korea despite the atrocious sanctions on it for decades imposed by NATO, has managed to maintain a welfare-based society. Though one thing I really want in North Korea is the abolition of the quasi monarchy of the Kim family and establishment of actual Communism via direct democracy / participatory democracy like was present in the Libyan Jamahiriya and is being implemented in Venezuela.

Russia came into Ukraine to deNazify and demilitarize. If I post the details of the atrocities of the UkroNazis and Ukrops since during World War 2 till now I will get banned again. I came back from ban just a few days ago for posting those very details which probably forum management deemed graphic.
They don’t come to deliver foods.
Putin invasion army is a bunch of looters and rapists. They can keep foods to feed the poor in Russia.

Please, an agressor nation that commited genocide against you in the past telling you to “denazifiy” based on their everchanging definition and black lists…

And demilitarise so they can steal land whenever they feel like it (2014). Despite security promises.

Nato Did not annex and why does ukraine have to pay for the sins of USA/France?

Ethnically cleansing cities. And annexing the land with the remaining 15% pro russians is indeed not peace

what amercia nato and local traitor remove this guy and bring a comedian than this is due to happen …
1E8CFC0E-5FC7-4B5E-A3A0-3022AFF1A2E5.jpeg
1E8CFC0E-5FC7-4B5E-A3A0-3022AFF1A2E5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom