What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I personally have never witnessed the collective West claiming moral superiority. As a matter of fact I have only seen users on this forum making this claim in order to debunk it, while justifying or defending something happening outside the West.
You did not care about the ukrainians being invaded and having its homes bombed. So why dont you point this claim of prejudices and interests at yourself.

You're even being a hypocrite about your own hypocrisy :sarcastic: :crazy: You're the one on a PAKITSANI defence forum peddling your western values and hypocrisy, and yet you have the audacity to question anyone 'outside' of the west who calls out your BS?! I mean talk about being a narcissist! Keep on barking.

The Ukrainians Urgently Increase The Number Of Troops Near Avdiivka. Military Summary For 2023.10.26

Explosion of the arsenal of the military unit A-1358 of Ukraine in the Khmelnitsky region. Russian kamikaze drones "Geran" attacked a military warehouse of the 47th Arsenal of the Ukrainian Army on the territory of military unit A-1358. The military arsenal is located on the outskirts of the village of Tsvetokha in the Slavuta district of the Khmelnitsky region. There are no reports of damage or deaths.

1698337081380.png

New $150M package for Ukraine

You're even being a hypocrite about your own hypocrisy :sarcastic: :crazy: You're the one on a PAKITSANI defence forum peddling your western values and hypocrisy, and yet you have the audacity to question anyone 'outside' of the west who calls out your BS?! I mean talk about being a narcissist! Keep on barking.
You live in the UK.

All the better to see the hypocrisy

Everyone needs Russia to win to counter a western alliance that has become mental
You live in the UK too. I have no idea why you and others living in the west are adressing me with this. Blame yourself.

After hungary, slovakia also moved to pro russia camp and refused to supply nazi regime in kiev with weapons. Europe is waking up that was duped into usa scheme and suffer consequences, realizing that hypocrisy of so called democracy values does not put butter on bread.

Meanwhile russians are crushing and disabling uaf formations in attrition war rather steadily.

Also, russians are further enhancing their artillery superiority over uaf introducing i would say copy of ceaser, it will come handy for their counter battery activities

You live in the UK too. I have no idea why you and others living in the west are adressing me with this. Blame yourself.

For years we have asked our governments nothing more then to take more reasonable balanced view of the Palestinian issue

To not allow Israel off the hook for every transgression, or illegal settlement or endless oppression of Palestinians

We have asked our governments for years to not continuously, "spread the freedom" and create CHAOS in multiple countries from Libya to Iraq where millions end up suffering

What we get in response is BULLSHIT

What we get is support for a apartheid occupation by Israel and goofy reasoning for multiple military invasions

Now they want to pull the humanitarian card about Ukraine??????? Whilst supporting mass slaughter in Gaza

It's enough,, we've had enough

Their NEEDS TO BE BALANCE

Their needs to be a counter to the western alliance causing chaos across the world

Russia needs to win and we need to support it so international relations can start changing and we are not stuck in this loop of hypocrisy

For years we have asked our governments nothing more then to take more reasonable balanced view of the Palestinian issue

To not allow Israel off the hook for every transgression, or illegal settlement or endless oppression of Palestinians

We have asked our governments for years to not continuously, "spread the freedom" and create CHAOS in multiple countries from Libya to Iraq where millions end up suffering

What we get in response is BULLSHIT

What we get is support for a apartheid occupation by Israel and goofy reasoning for multiple military invasions

Now they want to pull the humanitarian card about Ukraine??????? Whilst supporting mass slaughter in Gaza

It's enough,, we've had enough

Their NEEDS TO BE BALANCE

Their needs to be a counter to the western alliance causing chaos across the world

Russia needs to win and we need to support it so international relations can start changing and we are not stuck in this loop of hypocrisy
Russia gives you nothing of what you are asking for. Russia represents exactly what you are advocating against on behalf of not the world but a specific segment of the world population. You are in no position to call anyone a hypocrite.

Russia gives you nothing of what you are asking for. Russia represents exactly what you are advocating against on behalf of not the world but a specific segment of the world population. You are in no position to call anyone a hypocrite.

Russians support Palestine

that is enough

Back
Top Bottom