What's new

Russia Today Report Pakistan The Next American Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
this video is old but not completely irrelevant

F-16s Block-52s were the last thing they bought from US and I am sure Pak is not looking at all towards US for equipment. Only Chinese and some EU equipment might fill that gap. But as of now with Chinese influence growing in Pakistan - it seems 100% Chinese!

F-16s Block-52s were the last thing they bought from US and I am sure Pak is not looking at all towards US for equipment. Only Chinese and some EU equipment might fill that gap. But as of now with Chinese influence growing in Pakistan - it seems 100% Chinese!
15 X AH-1Z.

Love those Vipers.........Lean and mean killing machines.

The US has numerous tools to degrade Pakistan's capability on various fronts by covert means before anything overt is necessary.

This includes:
-bribing media persons to shape public opinion
-promoting a certain Western set of values as the "right" and "progressive" ones
-infiltrating security institutions with human sources
-eavesdropping on sensitive installations via SIGINT/ELINT
-constructing its largest overseas mission in Pakistan (Islamabad Embassy); hint: it's not just for visas and USAID
-speaking of USAID, using aid organizations and other means to maintain an active network of spies
-orchestrating a worldwide ostracization campaign via the global mainstream media
-tolerating Indian/Afghan support of terrorist mercenaries that attack our national interests (while crying foul over our perceived support of similar outfits)
-rewarding biased journalists/filmmakers/etc who disproportionately highlight the country's problems and whose narrative fits the one they have created for our country

And finally, enjoying as we self-destruct given our pathetic leadership across the board. Yes, this includes martial laws and ALL political parties (some are better than others but they are all infested with the same vested interests and recycled filth). Our security institutions fail to hire our brightest minds. Our most capable patriots think thrice before entering a corrupt and largely incompetent government service. Most of our educated, liberal elite sees problems with our Armed Forces but fail to criticize the West's abysmal human rights record. What do you expect?!

i forsee a major arms deal with usa in trump administration

F-16 Block 60 will be a good option but I seriously doubt the USA will allow it.
I think PAF will try to get the used F-16 block 30s; American Airforce is going to retire older F-16s in next few years.
If the relationship does improve between Pakistan and USA; highly doubt about that, but if it does, we should ask for more AH-1Z, used F16s,18 more block 52/60, air defense System, MIM-104F (PAC-3) or Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD).

This video is five years old.
But Michael Scheuer was partially right. US done a lot of drone attacks on Pakistani citizens.
Anyways he is like Alex Jones :)

The US has only targeted militants, with Pakistani civilians being deemed acceptable casualties by both them and our government. Anytime the US steps out of line Pakistan suspends their activities and usually punishes them via Afghanistan.

Its a very old video, from the era of Hamid Karzai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom