What's new

Russia starts using 155 mm Krasnopol M2 guided artillery to kill ex German army Leopard 1 tanks and ex US marine M1A1 tanks

Reaction score
Country
Canada
https:// t. me/russianhead_chat/152528
Interesting, if Israel sends tanks to Ukraine will they also paint swastikas on those tanks?Matt:
If painting swastikas is a means to Jew elites achieving their goals, which need I remind you is the destruction of Russia in its current form, then they couldn't care less I'm sure. If whining about Nazis on western media suits their purpose then they will do that also. There is no morals, there is no integrity, there is only their desires and objectives.

El Charrua:
PS:
If they do paint swastikas on them and they drive into Russia.... Will there be an Israel left?

IMcL:
Israel is part of the End Times process, so, yes.

Jim:
Should Russia send tanks to Palestine with 6 million question marks painted on them?

Hans Blinken:
the Russian Empire with the Persian army disabled the Khazar Khangate, for this they have never forgiven Russia and current day Iran

CHRIS:
Absolutely! How long should the Holocaust (the lie of millenniums II & III) persist in the memmory of people? Israhell is like Ukraine. An illegal state without a history.

Saray:
Russia should send Palestine a nuke

CHRIS:
No! What fault do Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and other states have because Shitty Israhell was founded tthere by the GB & US garbage? Why should they suffer from the radioactive cloud? Israhell must be destroyed with conventional bombs and missiles.

Saray:
The only place in the US that I like are Texas and Florida. Just move there 😂 hopefully those two states can gain independence

Back
Top Bottom