What's new

Russia rejects Pakistan request for 50,000 AK rifles, assures India of no deals in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe its about Russia seeing India as a balance of China(i think this is plausible, not not the main motivation).

Its all about CASH imo. Russia is saying no to Pakistan's weapon orders so India wont cancel or reduce any future huge defense orders. India is spending ALOT on weapons and Russia doesnt want to jeopardize that, especially with US pressure + CAATSA threats + Israeli defense products.

If you're stupid enough to believe that, you'll believe anything.

Russia is selling Pakistan engines for it's fighter jets (the ones shooting down Indian Migs and Sukhois). Would you like me to provide you a link from the internet that tells you what engine is fitted in the JF-17 and who supplies it?

Russia is selling Pakistan attack helicopters. (We have now recieved them).
https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/pakistan-begins-receiving-advanced-attack-helicopters-from-russia/

AK-47s? Pfft.

First of all - Pakistan is not ordering AK-47's. We are evaluating far more advanced firearms. Even if we wanted the AK-47 we can buy them from our current suppliers (the Chinese) or 19 other countries that manufacture them. If we wanted them for supporting militant groups - we'd by them on the black market, like the CIA does.

There is enough plausible evidence elsewhere to suggest this news is fake. Being Indian only confirms it.

I dont this this news is correct.
Pak weapons factories are manufacturing arms and pak would look to buy and manufacture . This is randi Rona news

BS article. The Pakistan military is/was looking for new rifles and AK never made it to the final rounds let alone final selection. The deal for new gun for all army is on hold because:
  1. Financial constrains
  2. No immediate required or alarming situation so they idea is to get some more time out of the trusted G-3s
  3. There still is a remote interest in a locally designed and manufactured solution.
THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom