What's new

Russia refuses to sell Nimitz Aircraft Carrier and space shuttle to China

PAK FA with gaps everywhere :lol:

I'm still suprises that you get away with your childish trolling. Please do explain for everyone how those gaps are any different from the ones that are found in the F-22. I would take gaps any day over canards.

I'm still suprises that you get away with your childish trolling. Please do explain for everyone how those gaps are any different from the ones that are found in the F-22. I would take gaps any day over canards.

I see your canards and raise you a fully exposed compressor face! :cheesy:

4Xfc2.jpg

I think the "enemity" between china and Russia is being overplayed here. There is no such enmity at all. In fact, every country who has been a good ally of USSR/Russia knows that USSR is not like USA who doesn't hesitate one moment to betray an ally.

India received massive USSR help in the past, a USSR's ally. China also received USSR weapons and technologies when its own industries were at its infancy and it allied itself with USSR. There is no reason for the anger towards Russia.

I think the "enemity" between china and Russia is being overplayed here. There is no such enmity at all. In fact, every country who has been a good ally of USSR/Russia knows that USSR is not like USA who doesn't hesitate one moment to betray an ally.

India received massive USSR help in the past, a USSR's ally. China also received USSR weapons and technologies when its own industries were at its infancy and it allied itself with USSR. There is no reason for the anger towards Russia.

If truth to be told, the bantering here is unlikely to disrupt the Russia and China cooperation and alliance.

I see your canards and raise you a fully exposed compressor face! :cheesy:

You can stop posting the same pictures over and over gain and spare everyone's computers runing slower you *** hat. The comporessors will be covered eventually, on the other hand the J-20 will be stuck with canards.

哈,这个有啥有争的,清者自清。
爱意淫就让他们意淫呗。
他们认为中国是原始社会最好了。

The Chinese with German flag is poping out in open, I hope more Germans buy stuff from your grocery store so that you can pay your internet bill.

And why not, Chinese technology is a lie and bluff wherein Indian is no secret and well justifiable to pace of growth we drafted. From Moon mission to PSVL, From IT to metallurgy and from infrastructure to nuclear technology we are doing quite fine. Far more better than few compulsive lairs of this region.

If chinese technology is a joke, then how about indian's?

India lags far behind china in science and technology, the distance is like sky and earth.

You can stop posting the same pictures over and over gain and spare everyone's computers runing slower you *** hat. The comporessors will be covered eventually, on the other hand the J-20 will be stuck with canards.

Could you explain how the compressor of the Pakfa will eventually be covered?

Btw exposed compressor blade is only 1 thing from several other things that do not favor PAKFA's stealth when compared to J-20. There are many other things as explained in our friend's picture as follow:

Xs31G.jpg

How Russia will handle those things?

More like China will be "stuck" with a hi-lo combination of J-20 and J-21. :lol:

tzYTf.jpg

ZPRXv.jpg

fnuYG.jpg

I don't see any gap between airduct of the F-22. Could you show it?

F-22_Raptor_-_070401-F-6701P-046.jpg

Then what about Indonesia, its distance like a galaxy. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

But we appreciate other country's achievement, while you keep downplaying other country's ones

It is about the inlets. Front. Not rear.

OK, but the picture refers to gaps in the front side like gap between airduct and fuselage.

Besides I also do not see gap in the rear on both F-22 and J-20, but I could see the rear gap on Pakfa.

Back
Top Bottom