What's new

Russia official warns countries supplying Ukraine with more powerful weapons risk their own destruction

That is why either China supports Russia and vice versa and calls the Wests bluff. Because, at this point, they look full of hot air.

This shows them as unreliable to any “potential” future ally regardless of whether China agreed or not with the Russian invasion decision.

China could have used this conflict to keep occupied Europeans and the US in Europe, allowing the Euros to kill themselves.
I've said this many times, everyone wants a respected enemy. America to some extent respect Russians because no matter what the cost the Russian stood up and fight for what theirs (Right or wrong) doesn't matter. China on the other hand despite much more powerful than Russian (At least on paper) have yet to make a move on Taiwan, Russians knows that attacking Ukraine will drag NATO and yet they went with it.

Chinese members here claim that they are playing the long run game, but the fact remains that US progress over the military technology and Economical level remains greater than China, no matter how much China progress will remain behind the USA unless some disaster happens in/to USA which halts its progress. The greater the risk the greater the reward, Even if Russia lose in Ukraine and move out they will make sure that Ukraine is damage and divided enough that it will take decades for them to recover from it, Russians already injected separatist Militia in many parts of Ukraine that can keep fighting the state even after the Russians. That in itself was smart and bold move from the Russian despite the fact they are beaten up heavily from Ukrainians and NATO.

Chinese will never receive the amount of respect they deserve or expect from the world as a Military power until/unless they make a move on Taiwan, How come any country rely on Chinese Military to come rescue them or fight with them when they can't even get what they claim as their own. America will go beyond its borders to fight for its allies (again whether its right or wrong is separate discussion).

Iran and North Korea seem to have more balls at this point.
Iran and N.Koreans are reckless countries, their luck has been with them when it comes to their behavior. Iran survival is not just based on their Military strength, Iran exists also as counter power player to keep ME'ern Arabs in Check, North Korea is just crazy.

Why would anyone want to get incinerated over Ukraine? Ukraine chose to fight the war with Russia and refused to make concessions with Russia so let them pay the price. They still have the opportunity to negotiate peace but don't. It is plain to see that the Russians aren't going to back down and are willing to raise the stakes higher. Why other countries want to get involved is beyond stupid. As always fear and greed are the key components and these need to be addressed.

Bombs and bigger bombs should have been abandoned after WW2 but the victors continued to make them for world domination and have led us to the precipice we are at today on the eve of global destruction. The whole world needs to stop what they are doing and focus on and stop this madness now.
Ukraine gamble over the NATO integration and Russians take their chances, Russians confidence was already build over after the Crimea, and than every country has its red lines which are not to be crossed, even a weaker country like Pakistan will not allow a 10x enemy like India to get away with bombing its territory, we saw what we did to those poor Indians in 2019, Humiliated.

NATO was going to joined in, I refused to believe that Russians did not calculated that, I mean in 80's I could argue that they did not expected Americans to support Afghans to hurt the Soviet but if Russians believed that they will enter Ukraine while America/NATO sits back and let them than they are even more stupid than Indian media. Every part/city/town Russians would take from Ukraine will only embolden them to go further, and one could argue where would they stop ? Have we not see how Western powers one after another attack and invade MEern countries and bomb the holy hell out of them ? once you taste blood than there is no stopping until you get a blow back, in Americans/West case Afghanistan was that blow back, now America or West will think 1000 times before they invade a country and get involved in complicated sectarian war or nation building.

The whole world needs to stop what they are doing and focus on and stop this madness now.
As much I agree with this part, unfortunately the world doesn't work that way. Ideally world should come together through UN to gather resources to fight the Covid and its effects which to this day is affecting many countries, countries and powers should put aside their petty difference and work together but even in the times of pandemic we have seen countries fighting like Kutte billi (Cats and Dogs), that is indeed the sign that the world is now beyond repair and it will keep descending it insanity.

I've said this many times, everyone wants a respected enemy. America to some extent respect Russians because no matter what the cost the Russian stood up and fight for what theirs (Right or wrong) doesn't matter. China on the other hand despite much more powerful than Russian (At least on paper) have yet to make a move on Taiwan, Russians knows that attacking Ukraine will drag NATO and yet they went with it.

Chinese members here claim that they are playing the long run game, but the fact remains that US progress over the military technology and Economical level remains greater than China, no matter how much China progress will remain behind the USA unless some disaster happens in/to USA which halts its progress. The greater the risk the greater the reward, Even if Russia lose in Ukraine and move out they will make sure that Ukraine is damage and divided enough that it will take decades for them to recover from it, Russians already injected separatist Militia in many parts of Ukraine that can keep fighting the state even after the Russians. That in itself was smart and bold move from the Russian despite the fact they are beaten up heavily from Ukrainians and NATO.

Chinese will never receive the amount of respect they deserve or expect from the world as a Military power until/unless they make a move on Taiwan, How come any country rely on Chinese Military to come rescue them or fight with them when they can't even get what they claim as their own. America will go beyond its borders to fight for its allies (again whether its right or wrong is separate discussion).

Iran and N.Koreans are reckless countries, their luck has been with them when it comes to their behavior. Iran survival is not just based on their Military strength, Iran exists also as counter power player to keep ME'ern Arabs in Check, North Korea is just crazy.

China has accepted it is not strong enough and has directed its forces to build up.

The West will provide a Marshall plan to Ukraine which won't take long for them to rebuild the infrastructure -"and move out they will make sure that Ukraine is damage and divided enough that it will take decades"

China has accepted it is not strong enough and has directed its forces to build up.
If a car A is moving at 60 mph, and other car B is moving 30 mph, the car B that moves 30 mph have 3 hour late state, with current speed the Car with 30mph will never be able to catch up to the car A with 60mph. This is exactly what is happening with China and America, America is car A, China is car B, they won't be able to surpass Americans.

If a car A is moving at 60 mph, and other car B is moving 30 mph, the car B that moves 30 mph have 3 hour late state, with current speed the Car with 30mph will never be able to catch up to the car A with 60mph. This is exactly what is happening with China and America, America is car A, China is car B, they won't be able to surpass Americans.
Never say never.

The West will provide a Marshall plan to Ukraine which won't take long for them to rebuild the infrastructure -"and move out they will make sure that Ukraine is damage and divided enough that it will take decades"
Creating Militia in various regions of Ukraine will be considered a victory for Russians cause they will make sure that Ukraine will be divided and weaker with every passing year, the more they (Ukraine) kill those separatists the more resentment it will create, specially in this day and age where fake news can be spread to millions within mins.

Iran and North Korea seem to have more balls at this point.

North Korea supplied weapons to the Russian Federation, but I forgot what were they?

iran's "luck" has been it's oil and smaller population. It has sustained sanctions till this time because of it. Pakistan got lucky because of the War on Terror plus 5 billion dollar boost to economy in 2001.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to get incinerated over Ukraine? Ukraine chose to fight the war with Russia and refused to make concessions with Russia so let them pay the price. They still have the opportunity to negotiate peace but don't. It is plain to see that the Russians aren't going to back down and are willing to raise the stakes higher. Why other countries want to get involved is beyond stupid. As always fear and greed are the key components and these need to be addressed.

Bombs and bigger bombs should have been abandoned after WW2 but the victors continued to make them for world domination and have led us to the precipice we are at today on the eve of global destruction. The whole world needs to stop what they are doing and focus on and stop this madness now.
That's because they tried appeasing after Crimea, and it goes nowhere, and nuke are pointless unless you are talking about your own survival, you don't use nuke in an invasion war, because that sort of defeat the purpose why you invade in the first place, if you want a place destroy you use nuke, if you want to control a country, you invade them.

This is not a jealous ex-lover type situation, like if I can't have you then on one can. I mean if this is the case then you are more than likely to take down Russia because who know what kind of crazy they will do next. And as I said on the other thread, you can't threaten to use nuke after you already did, once you used that, that's on the table, and that become reality, and whatever I do, I will have to put that into calculation, and any conventional means would be on the table because frankly, you had already escalated.

While most people here ask "Would NATO risk a nuclear war with Russia over Ukraine" actually the correct question is would Russia willing to start a nuclear war over Ukraine. Because you can't really go back after you used it, there are no "I just start small hope they don't engage" in war, because in war, you need to consider ALL scenario, and once you used it, the threat heighten, not loosen

China never wants global domination, we never believe zero sum game, our culture and western colonialism mentality are poles apart, we just like to be left alone.

11 months into Ukraine Russian conflict, only one thing has happened successfully, the Destruction of annihilation of Ukraine itself.
Momentum is gaining towards Russian forces.
No matter how many weapons Nato gives Ukraine, the outcome is only benefit to Russians. It is better for Ukraine to give up & head for negotiation table before unthinkable occurs.
And yes all Western nations are playing around with Ukrainian people, they have zero interest in victory for Ukraine but merely to Test their weapons on battlefield.

"Reckless countries" is not the right term. They are both doing what is best for their national interests.

Which is the sad part of all this.
I don't know what the Chinese are so afraid of? Nobody is going to sanction China unless it gets directly involved and nobody is suggesting that.

11 months into Ukraine Russian conflict, only one thing has happened successfully, the Destruction of annihilation of Ukraine itself.
Momentum is gaining towards Russian forces.
No matter how many weapons Nato gives Ukraine, the outcome is only benefit to Russians. It is better for Ukraine to give up & head for negotiation table before unthinkable occurs.
And yes all Western nations are playing around with Ukrainian people, they have zero interest in victory for Ukraine but merely to Test their weapons on battlefield.

Totally disagree. Sufficient causalities on the side of the RF. Sufficient economic loss from sanctions and war. Not one NATO casualty.

Now a mass exodus from the RF by their citizens. Their troops are still dying. This war only benefited NATO as far as I can see and Ukraine has still not been taken over.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom